Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,359 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Kamala is an idiot and a clown for this, here's a less cookie filled link:

Kamala Harris is an idiot and a clown. Okay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Joe Biden's mysteriously disappearing "Dislikes" on YouTube

The number of DNC convention 'Dislikes' on video streams dropped Friday below where they stood Thursday night, causing suspicion YouTube might be suppressing negative engagement for Biden.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/number-biden-and-democratic-partys-youtube-dislikes-mysteriously-dropped

This kind of carry on goes hand in had with my claims that the polls are wrong. An incorrect picture is being painted about the state of play. Biden is a terrible candidate. Biden and "the clown" Harris are a terrible ticket. They will not win should they make it until polling day.

Here are some excerpts from a recordings made in 2018/19. The speaker is Trump's sister, former federal judge Mary Trump Barry.

“He has no principles.”
    “His goddamned tweet and lying, oh my God. I’m talking too freely, but you know. The change of stories. The lack of preparation. The lying. Holy ****.”
    “It’s the phoniness of it all. It’s the phoniness and this cruelty. Donald is cruel.”

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,332 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Here are some excerpts from a recordings made in 2018/19. The speaker is Trump's sister, former federal judge Mary Trump Barry.

“He has no principles.”
    “His goddamned tweet and lying, oh my God. I’m talking too freely, but you know. The change of stories. The lack of preparation. The lying. Holy ****.”
    “It’s the phoniness of it all. It’s the phoniness and this cruelty. Donald is cruel.”

That's the thing. We know that. The people shilling for Trump on this site know that.

They've been fawning over arguably the worst leader the West has seen in living memory and now they're telling us that his opponents are bad because they've found the sort of mud on them that they've been either celebrating about Trump or just too happy to ignore.

Both American parties are awful but one more so than the other. That's the one thing they seem incapable of understanding. It's this knee-jerk assumption that if you criticise Trump or the GOP then you love the Democrats that shows just how indoctrinated into the deeply disturbing and warped manner in which Americans relate to and view Politics they have become.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 15,486 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

Key word here is "seemingly". She quit her position, Donald did not. Who is the guilty looking party?

Didn't Trump have to settle a fraud case in regards to Trump University?

And hasn't he been barred from being involved in charities because of fraud?

I refer to an earlier post where I pointed out that if you are going to dismiss people based on something then you must apply that value to others, even if you like that person.

So, since you dismiss her because of fraud, I assume you are against Trump even POTUS

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gerry Hatrick

The number of DNC convention 'Dislikes' on video streams dropped Friday below where they stood Thursday night, causing suspicion YouTube might be suppressing negative engagement for Biden.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/number-biden-and-democratic-partys-youtube-dislikes-mysteriously-dropped

This kind of carry on goes hand in had with my claims that the polls are wrong. An incorrect picture is being painted about the state of play. Biden is a terrible candidate. Biden and "the clown" Harris are a terrible ticket. They will not win should they make it until polling day.

The only poll that matters is on election day. Everything else is just guess work especially where Trump is involved and especially in America with the toxic news networks and their divide and conquer tactics

Can't stand the guy but unfortunately i think he'll win again as in 2016 leaving the world scratching their collective heads.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

biko wrote: »
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/postal-workers-union-endorses-biden-warns-survival-usps-stake-n1236768

Is it not a problem that the people who handles the ballots support one candidate?

It's disappointing to see you fall for Trump's tricks. He's been downgrading the postal service for months because he fears postal ballots (while simultaneously encouraging postal ballots in Florida). If this helps him win, great for him. If he loses he can point to the poor postal service, which he caused, as the reason he lost. Getting the backs of postal workers up only adds to this. He's already laying the groundwork by talking about how the only way he can lose is if the vote is rigged.

LOL. She's a known fraudster. Nothing to see here except sour grapes :D

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/10/us/maryanne-trump-barry-misconduct-inquiry.html

The president is too, have you forgotten about Trump University?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Have you seen the state of that website? I'd trust Waterford Whispers first

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gerry Hatrick

Kamala is an idiot and a clown for this, here's a less cookie filled link:

:pac: You can only laugh. American politics is a complete sh1t show at present.

• Advertisement

Software engineer, at a guess I'd say that certain accounts got flagged up as being suspicious. After they got removed, their votes to reverted. That's likely automated rather than some evil plot. Also all platforms are making a point of making sure that bad faith actors don't manipulate public opinion from their platforms. And Trump has plenty of those.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,418 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

biko wrote: »
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/postal-workers-union-endorses-biden-warns-survival-usps-stake-n1236768

Is it not a problem that the people who handles the ballots support one candidate?

And if they had come out in support of the #IMPOTUS you wouldn't have said a word :rolleyes:

That's the thing. We know that. The people shilling for Trump on this site know that.

They've been fawning over arguably the worst leader the West has seen in living memory and now they're telling us that his opponents are bad because they've found the sort of mud on them that they've been either celebrating about Trump or just too happy to ignore.

Both American parties are awful but one more so than the other. That's the one thing they seem incapable of understanding. It's this knee-jerk assumption that if you criticise Trump or the GOP then you love the Democrats that shows just how indoctrinated into the deeply disturbing and warped manner in which Americans relate to and view Politics they have become.

That's symptomatic of a binary political system that has become increasing polarised and divided by a populist egotist. Trump needed to exploit and increase the divide to solidify his base. Job done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-44666242

What does Donald Trump getting prank called as President prove about him, Kidchameleon?

What does Donald Trump getting prank called as President prove about him, Kidchameleon?

Well we know Trumps a clown, sure doesn't he plaster the orange make up on every day and do his act.

Its an impersonator, a good one though. There's no way a call would make it to AF1 if it was a p1ss take.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,486 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

Its an impersonator, a good one though. There's no way a call would make it to AF1 if it was a p1ss take.

Good grief, listen to yourself.

And you say 'there is no way' when discussing a time it actually happened?

Harris is a clown for falling for a trick, Trump is not because it was an impersonation!

Leroy42 wrote: »
    Good grief, listen to yourself.

And you say 'there is no way' when discussing a time it actually happened?

Harris is a clown for falling for a trick, Trump is not because it was an impersonation!

You have misunderstood me, I meant the Trump voice was an impersonation.

Proof it was an impersonator?

The whitehouse even admitted it happened.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-us-canada-44666242
    "Sometimes the [President's] channels are open too widely and mistakes like this happen," a White House official told CNN.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/29/donald-trump-prank-call-john-melendez-podcast
    Melendez, who performs as Stuttering John, told CNN that he was “shocked” to receive a call back after a series of long-shot prank calls to the White House switchboard. “I just could not believe that it took us an hour and a half to get Jared Kushner and Donald Trump on the phone from Air Force One,” he said.
    Politico reported that the White House was “scrambling” Thursday to figure out how the prankster had been able to gain access to the president so easily, while Axios described White House staffers as “freaking out” over the breach.

The whitehouse even admitted it happened.

Wow that's so weird, thanks for that. Well then I think its hilarious, I'd say his security team got a bollocking for that! :D

• Advertisement

Wow that's so weird, thanks for that. Well then I think its hilarious, I'd say his security team got a bollocking for that! :D

And do you think Trump is as big a clown as Harris for being duped like that?

And do you think Trump is as big a clown as Harris for being duped like that?

Did Trump seek dirt on Biden from "Greta Thunberg"? There's your answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Oh my gods how do you actually function without falling over your own bull****?

I know you're not a troll because you've been doing this for years, but you are such a freaking hypocrite it's astounding.

Harris = a clown for falling for a prank call.
    Trump = totally his security teams fault, and it was probably fake, and if it was fake it wasn't his fault.

For crying out loud will you have some self respect and just admit that Trump has tricked you. It happens, you're a human being and mistakes happen. Supporting Trump was a mistake!

Given how he constantly breaks protocols around phone calls, why would they.

She said "thank you, that would be wonderful", didn't dig further into it or anything and the call ended. Sounded more like she wasn't taking it seriously. She's also most definitely not an idiot which we know from her background to date. Meanwhile it looks like Donald had somebody do his SATs for him...

Ok, Trump is a clown for falling for that, you win

• Registered Users Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

For a country with such ridiculous divorce rates, you'd think that their president system would begin to phase out the First Lady nonsense and become more European where we don't know or care about politician's spouses.

It's part of the propaganda that America presents to the world. It attempts to mask their deeply dysfunctional society.

They are fooling no one.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,007 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

She said "thank you, that would be wonderful", didn't dig further into it or anything and the call ended. Sounded more like she wasn't taking it seriously. She's also most definitely not an idiot which we know from her background to date. Meanwhile it looks like Donald had somebody do his SATs for him...
    Nitpick. He was already a student at Fordham. SATs are entrance exams you take as a H.S. senior. Maryanne Trump didn't know which exam. My guess is a U of P placement exam specific to the U of P. By the time the #IMPOTUS was taking the exams his entrance was already assures. Likely he didn't have good enough SAT scores when he graduated HS for U of P, but they were sufficient for Fordham. A year later, with Daddy's help and money, he transferred to U of P and had to take the exams in question.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Ok, Trump is a clown for falling for that, you win

But look, that's a great step forward. I'm not saying you need to like or support Biden (I'm no fan of him myself, or even Obama) but you need to put on your realistic glasses and go and look back over Trumps record.

The man is a famous liar and populist. In the run up to the election he jumped around on his views constantly, one day supporting LGBT people and next against them for example.

Even this year, he has literally claimed Covid 19 was a Democrat hoax and it would go away by April "like a miracle". This is not the view of a man who is entirely sane. He praised Fauci in the early days of the pandemic, and now openly hates him.

He is no leader, rather he plays the victim. Any criticism of him is met with insults and backlash, threats and more. He even fell for the fake slide from Goodyear and told his supporters to no longer buy from them.

He constantly refers to the Deep State as an escape mechanism when things get tough, it's not he can't do it, rather the big mean evil hidden powers block him from doing things. The man still blames Clinton when things go wrong, when she's not even in Government anymore!

• Advertisement

She didn't "seek it" she said she would be interested if it was there.

Trump on the other hand openly asked Russia for dirt on his opposition.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement