Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayStation Bargains mk2 (**NO CHAT** Mod edit in post #1).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

Is the option to hide dlc gone from mobile? Pain in the flute scrolling through them all.

Is the option to hide dlc gone from mobile? Pain in the flute scrolling through them all.

It's there under filter on right hand side
    https://psprices.com/region-ie/discounts/?sort=date&platform=PS4&price_max=&discount_min=

Unless Im completely blind, its not showing for me, it used to be under the filter option alright but doesnt seem to be there for me.:confused:

Unless Im completely blind, its not showing for me, it used to be under the filter option alright but doesnt seem to be there for me.:confused:
    It's the add-ons option, if it's selected it shows them

• Advertisement

It's the add-ons option, if it's selected it shows them

Top man, that seems to have worked. One has to wonder why they make such things needlessly obtuse, or maybe I'm just a plank.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Rocket arena is down to €5.09 on the ps store.

Probably go ftp at some point but willing to give them a fiver. Not the original €30 price tag. Pfft

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Rocket arena is down to €5.09 on the ps store.

Probably go ftp at some point but willing to give them a fiver. Not the original €30 price tag. Pfft

Has that not already been added to EA Access?

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Has that not already been added to EA Access?

It has. But I don’t have ea access

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Markitron

It has. But I don’t have ea access

Imagine paying EA a monthly sub. *shudders*

• Advertisement

Markitron wrote: »
    Imagine paying EA a monthly sub. *shudders*

I actually had it last year. I wanted to give Anthem a go and fancied playing one or two other games on the list.

No need for it now though. Got my €25 out of it all the same and then some.

I’m really not sure who it’s aimed at tbh.

Old sports games, racing games and FPS.

I actually had it last year. I wanted to give Anthem a go and fancied playing one or two other games on the list.

No need for it now though. Got my €25 out of it all the same and then some.

I’m really not sure who it’s aimed at tbh.

Old sports games, racing games and FPS.

Yea I mean they don't even have Jedi Fallen Order on it and that game is coming up on a year old

• Registered Users Posts: 13,833 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

It#s not monthly though, is it? Thought it was €25 for the year and that's it? Wouldn't want to be more tbh, I wouldn't pay it then.

It#s not monthly though, is it? Thought it was €25 for the year and that's it? Wouldn't want to be more tbh, I wouldn't pay it then.

€4 a month or €25 for the year. I think it’s great value tbf

• Registered Users Posts: 13,833 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

If you're into sports games, it's amazing value. Still good value if you're not though. Wonder did it affect sales of certain games, like NFS Heat. That went into Access in a relatively short time after release (7 months), compared to some other games which took way longer or still are not in there, like Jedi: Fallen Order which came out near enough the same time as Heat. Suppose Heat has MTX and Fallen Order doesn't?

Suppose Heat has MTX and Fallen Order doesn't?

Thatsabingo.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 29,518 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Any deals for PS Plus or PSN credit atm? CDKeys is out of stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Any deals for PS Plus or PSN credit atm? CDKeys is out of stock.

€49.99 for ps plus and €43.99 for €50 credit on Instant Gaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

EA access has actually saved me money last 2 years

Fifa comes onto access in June or so, i pay the €25 for ea access for the year, was able to sell Fifa to CEX this year and last, both times it was more than the €25 cost of EA access so it was happy days for me really

Between that and the 10 hour early access to their games its been great value for me anyway

EA access has actually saved me money last 2 years

Fifa comes onto access in June or so, i pay the €25 for ea access for the year, was able to sell Fifa to CEX this year and last, both times it was more than the €25 cost of EA access so it was happy days for me really

Between that and the 10 hour early access to their games its been great value for me anyway

I'm guilty of it myself, but giving EA money will always feel dirty

• Advertisement

If you're into sports games, it's amazing value. Still good value if you're not though. Wonder did it affect sales of certain games, like NFS Heat. That went into Access in a relatively short time after release (7 months), compared to some other games which took way longer or still are not in there, like Jedi: Fallen Order which came out near enough the same time as Heat. Suppose Heat has MTX and Fallen Order doesn't?

I usually pick up the NFS games but once it was announced I just held off cause I knew it would end up on Access anyway. Same way I did with Fifa this year as well.

This year, I got Fifa 20 and NFS Heat, both games I was waiting to buy cheap, 10 hours to play UFC 4 early and €14 off the price of UFC 4. Access is great, definitely got my money's worth. Won't be renewing though but no problem dropping 4 euro for a month if something nice is added.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    This year, I got Fifa 20 and NFS Heat, both games I was waiting to buy cheap, 10 hours to play UFC 4 early and €14 off the price of UFC 4. Access is great, definitely got my money's worth. Won't be renewing though but no problem dropping 4 euro for a month if something nice is added.

I should just stop buying EA Games at this point, I bought PvZ Battle for Neighborville, it became free..

Bought Rocket Arena during launch for 30euro it became free 2 weeks after launch...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I should just stop buying EA Games at this point, I bought PvZ Battle for Neighborville, it became free..

Bought Rocket Arena during launch for 30euro it became free 2 weeks after launch...

Buy CoD Modern Warfare before ya go though yeah?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Cant get on to page in work, can anyone tell me if "Seven Deadly Sins: The battle for Brittiana" is included in this sale please?

Kimbot wrote: »
    Cant get on to page in work, can anyone tell me if "Seven Deadly Sins: The battle for Brittiana" is included in this sale please?

Afraid not, showing as €70 for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Kimbot wrote: »

You missed out, it was down in price to €21 in June.

It's £30 for a disc copy on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Seven-Deadly-Sins-Knights-Britannia/dp/B0773WH8R9/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

You missed out, it was down in price to €21 in June.

It's £30 for a disc copy on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Seven-Deadly-Sins-Knights-Britannia/dp/B0773WH8R9/

Yeah I'm raging I missed it, it went down to 20 this time each of the last 2 years but I'll probably have to grab it on amazon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭F5500

Destroy All Humans 1 and 2 for €2.99 each on PsPlus.

Remember them as being great craic.

Advertisement