Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayStation Bargains mk2 (**NO CHAT** Mod edit in post #1).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,550 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

€49.99 for ps plus and €43.99 for €50 credit on Instant Gaming.

Anyone have issues on Instant gaming where clicking the Pay button doesn't do anything? Tried on mobile and laptop, same issue.

Edit, finally worked but then gave me an error that my card could not be accepted and put me back to homepage. Then got an email saying payment accepted and the code to redeem which worked. Bit weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,974 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

F5500 wrote: »
    Destroy All Humans 1 and 2 for €2.99 each on PsPlus.

Remember them as being great craic.

I'd never played them so bought the first one and for €2.99 you can't go wrong. Just be aware though that it was originally a PS2 game so graphically it's a bit ropey but the gameplay is good crack. I'd certainly get the remaster if it was cheap enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

New sale on Irish PSN
    https://psprices.com/region-ie/discounts/?sort=date&platform=PS4&price_max=&discount_min=&show_dlc=on

There is also 25% off PlayStation Now 12 month membership

• Registered Users Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

New sale on Irish PSN
    https://psprices.com/region-ie/discounts/?sort=date&platform=PS4&price_max=&discount_min=&show_dlc=on

Is We Happy Few worth getting?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Markitron

Is We Happy Few worth getting?

I haven't played it myself, but I heard its a complete mess of a game

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

New sale on Irish PSN

Does anyone know if the if you can stack PS Now subscriptions like you can with PS Plus?

Rainbow Six Siege is free to play until 4 September.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the if you can stack PS Now subscriptions like you can with PS Plus?

New subscription starts when the old one finishes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

New sale on Irish PSN

I came very very close to spending 30euro on Risk of Rain 2 but I had a weird feeling a discount was coming... I cant tell if I spotted something on steam or a 1 year anniversary was coming up but glad I waited..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Picked up Xenon Racer in the sale for €6.

Only played about 30 mins of it so far but loved it.

Its heavily influenced by Ridge Racer. Drifting is essential to get around the track, build boost etc..

Edit: Now played a few hours of this. It’s definitely a spiritualised successor Ridge Racer which is exactly what I was hoping for.

It’s also compatible with the Logitech wheel which is cool. Makes it feel even more arcadey. That said easier with a controller.

Best Buy I’ve made in a long while tbh. So much fun. I miss Ridge Racer as a series.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

Zero-Cool wrote: »

That 25% off, is only available if you're not a PS Plus member already.
    You are not able to purchase this product for the following reason(s):
    You already own
    PlayStation®Plus

• Registered Users Posts: 13,850 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

GRID Ultimate Edition is €20 on PSN. Finally made the purchase, downloading now (just under 60gb!) and hoping it's more like the first than the second. Have a need for semi-realistic arcadey racer type. Pity the nemesis system is only per race, but should be fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,234 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

GRID Ultimate Edition is €20 on PSN. Finally made the purchase, downloading now (just under 60gb!) and hoping it's more like the first than the second. Have a need for semi-realistic arcadey racer type. Pity the nemesis system is only per race, but should be fun.

Might go for this, got Gran turismo sport but just don't enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

How you finding it!? Hit or miss!?

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭TrivialArguer

Great timing for me. Mine expired yesterday and the offer is up on the 1st.

It only appeared in the store for me and not in the PS Plus tab, in case anyone else tries it in that tab.

Great timing for me. Mine expired yesterday and the offer is up on the 1st.

It only appeared in the store for me and not in the PS Plus tab, in case anyone else tries it in that tab.

So it worked for you even though you had plus before?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,850 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Cienciano wrote: »
    Might go for this, got Gran turismo sport but just don't enjoy it.
    How you finding it!? Hit or miss!?

I've only played a few games, but so far it seems good. Because it's the Ultimate Edition, you get extra money starting off, a few cars and a bonus on every race (something like +10% money), so no arsing about to get a car you like. I'd imagine with some tinkering, you will find a feel that suits you, it's definitely more arcade than GT, but it's not full arcade like NFS or Ridge Racer. It's somewhere inbetween, but it feels right for me. Would be savage with the wheel I'd imagine. Definitely a game you can play a race or two of and move on, or stick with if you wanted.

And plenty of content for €20 in fairness!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

So it worked for you even though you had plus before?

The deal is for new and lapsed customers afaik

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,118 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Death Stranding for €30, Days Gone for €20 or Crash Team Racing for €20.

Not sure what to go with.

J. Marston wrote: »

Days Gone. Such a great game.

Loved both Death Stranding and Days Gone, my favourite games of last year and still can't decide which of them is number 1. Days Gone is €16.79 or something with ps plus discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Markitron

Days Gone and Death Stranding are at the opposite ends of the openworld formula spectrum. Your choice boils down to safe and unspectacular Vs risky and potentially brilliant.
    Death Stranding

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭bmorrissey

Days gone i played earlier this year and really enjoyed it, brilliant game i thought.

Was there free DLC/tracks added into CTR since initial release??

• Registered Users Posts: 23,118 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I'll go with Days Gone. I think I've had enough of Kojima's wackiness.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Ctr is the best karting game out there, I don't think I've got a game with more playing time in my library than it

I just noticed CEX is selling Death Stranding for 25, that's a really great price, tempted to pick it up again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,974 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I just noticed CEX is selling Death Stranding for 25, that's a really great price, tempted to pick it up again.

I saw that yesterday and was thinking of getting it. I'm torn between that or Red Dead Redemption 2.

Advertisement