Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deadpool 2

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,305 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

So pumped for this movie - cannot wait to see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,671 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Cool the trailer is out. I am so not watching the trailer. I seen the first Deadpool film in at the Savoy in Screen 1. I guess I will have to go see Deadpool two somewhere else. How long have we got to wait?

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

AMKC wrote: »
    Cool the trailer is out. I am so not watching the trailer. I seen the first Deadpool film in at the Savoy in Screen 1. I guess I will have to go see Deadpool two somewhere else. How long have we got to wait?

It's released in the States May 18th, so take a week off the U.S release date, and you'll have the Irish release, cause we usually get them before the States.

TL;DR May 13th in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,428 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Google is saying May 16th for UK and May 18th for USA.

Disney Marvel usually release a week earlier but I'm guessing Fox don't take the same approach so.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Just back from the cinema - it is absolute quality and just edges the original for humour, the CGI is a bit dodgy in places but I don't care one bit, brilliant

Oh and the mid credits scene is one of the best you will ever see

• Advertisement

jacksie66 wrote: »
    Just spotted that Julian Dennison is the mutant kid. He was fantastic in Hunt for the wilderpeople. Check it out if you haven't seen it..

He is just as good in this as he was in that, and that was an excellent film as well - kind of went under the radar, don't know if it's still on Netflix but well worth a watch

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

How many after credit scenes are there? Just 1 mid credit.?

How many after credit scenes are there? Just 1 mid credit.?

Yeah, and it's not that long a wait either

Advertisement