Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dash cam videos thread 3.4 (embedded car dash-cams only)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Well, I was only going by the physique and mannerisms, not their political pov which I have absolutely no idea about, nor do I care!

Just saying it's the type of carry on from them....

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

The final clip is a real WTF! :eek:
    skip to 11:20

Was expecting rocks, but not that....

• Registered Users Posts: 15,845 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

The final clip is a real WTF! :eek:
    skip to 11:20

Saw the last one elsewhere. Very tight road as you can see, driver got out to help car behind navigate a corner. Didn’t engage the handbrake. Passenger in the vehicle got flung out in the fall and amazingly survived but critical in hospital

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭i57dwun4yb1pt8

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Tiercel Dave

:D @ 2.45

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Trouser Snake

The Grand Theft Auto handbrake turn at 7.12 is class:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭boardz

At 2:28 who is at fault? The car on the left as the other car had already started the maneuver?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,368 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

boardz wrote: »
    At 2:28 who is at fault? The car on the left as the other car had already started the maneuver?

It probably would've been 50/50 without the dash cam footage but with it the car on left clearly reversing without due care an attention. The dope took off out of his space clearly without even looking. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,655 ✭✭✭✭josip

I thought that because neither car were stopped, then it's 50/50 ?

ie, they hit each other (at least here in Ireland) ?
    Not disagreeing that the car on the left reversed without due care and attention.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭seagull

:D @ 2.45

"I don't know how to respond to that." Brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 4,407 ✭✭✭Wailin

That last one and your man just continues on his merry way :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

I refuse to watch those UK Dashcam videos simply because of the 'HUGE CRASH' & 'OMG' phrases in their thumbnails....

Are they still mostly people speeding up at roundabouts just so they can beep their horn and upload the clip??

I refuse to watch those UK Dashcam videos simply because of the 'HUGE CRASH' & 'OMG' phrases in their thumbnails....

Are they still mostly people speeding up at roundabouts just so they can beep their horn and upload the clip??
    No, chavs falling out of a van half way round and someone rolling as they left a roundabout are the two main highlights, but you'll have to watch it to see.

They definitely tend to clip hunt a fair bit, but they’re good videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

• Registered Users Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

"Aww ****! I've just been ****in' arseholed by some ****!" is probably the most Australian phrase I'll hear today :D

No, chavs falling out of a van half way round and someone rolling as they left a roundabout are the two main highlights, but you'll have to watch it to see.

I relented and watched, and in fairness it wasn't as bad as I thought, the angry lads that speed up to people on roundabouts have either chilled out, or dont make the cut anymore..
    chavs falling out of a van

^^^this was too good a description to miss...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,655 ✭✭✭✭josip

DaveyDave wrote: »

@0:24 If he'd gone when it turned green, he'd have been fine :)
    @16:27 Autobots, Transform And Roll Out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SuperS54

Some truly good and truly bad driving in this one!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Baby Shark do do do dodo . . . . ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Trying to create some business for the Garage :pac:

richieffff wrote: »
    Trying to create some business for the Garage :pac:

To be fair there doesn't appear to be two lanes marked on the roundabout. Common to see this with two entry lanes then "ah sure they'll figure it out themselves" approach.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭JJTippBhoy

Don't agree with that. There is loads of room to the left of the van. He's taking the Tiger line

JJTippBhoy wrote: »
    Don't agree with that. There is loads of room to the left of the van. He's taking the Tiger line

That's the beauty of opinions everyone can have their own. I won't bother countering as roundabout debates tend to drag on and fittingly go around in circles. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭cpoh1

iwillhtfu wrote: »
    That's the beauty of opinions everyone can have their own. I won't bother countering as roundabout debates tend to drag on and fittingly go around in circles. :D

I drive through that roundabout most days for the last 10 years and while its not marked with two lanes on the roundabout itself (the approach is) it can, and is intended, to be used by two cars.

The driver of that van lives and has a small garage locally and has a bit of a reputation shall we say...

Slim pickings of late... mainly red light breakers, and other assorted sh1te.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,712 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Slim pickings of late... mainly red light breakers, and other assorted sh1te.

Not sure was the driving or the soundtrack more infuriating.

Advertisement