Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dash cam videos thread 3.4 (embedded car dash-cams only)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

What a dick move, on so many levels.
    The cops should throw the book at him!

Over there, they take no Sh1t, fines are huge....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Trouser Snake

Peugeot 406?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭kirving

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SuperS54

When you've had enough and you just don't care anymore...

• Registered Users Posts: 51,178 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Quality isn't great and the action doesn't really start until about just over half way through but I bet the car driver learnt 2 value lessons here, 1. Don't mess around with truck drivers and 2. Always keep a spare pair of underpants in the car with you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Trouser Snake

Those Polish? truckers do fair stick together, follow Stop Cham on YT and there's a good bit of that. Still doesn't excuse that Quashqai carry on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

What was the quashqai doing - super dangerous playing cat and mouse with a huge truck? Does anyone speak polisgh and understad what was being said? As far as I can make out, I think the truckers were absolutely right to do what they did, they did it safely but will make sure that car driver never does that again.

I’d say there was new trousers needed when they got boxed in. That was lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

What was the quashqai doing - super dangerous playing cat and mouse with a huge truck? Does anyone speak polisgh and understad what was being said? As far as I can make out, I think the truckers were absolutely right to do what they did, they did it safely but will make sure that car driver never does that again.

Brake checking seems to be quite prevalent on the continent, I haven't seen that much of it here thankfully.
    A person with the limited enough awareness to brake check an Artic is probably not intelligent enough to be aware of what kind of risk they are taking.
    Cars will fold like a wet tissue when they are between a truck and something else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭chewed

This video should just be called "Drivers of Italy"! They're all bad drivers. I drove there a few times and whenever you beep at someone (to warn them), they just wave and shout "Ciao". You have to turn yourself into an Italian when driving there.

I also had a terrifying encounter with 2 nutters brake checking each other .......in a fúcking tunnel! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Uncle Pierre

Reckon I've driven in ten different countries myself, and Italy is the only one where I thought "never again".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭cpoh1

Love driving in Italy myself, sure they have zero patience and take chances but on the flip side they have zero tolerance for dawdlers and they are know how to get around. They can actually handle their cars well compared to the poor standard of driving ability here.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,046 ✭✭✭✭neris

Those Polish? truckers do fair stick together, follow Stop Cham on YT and there's a good bit of that. Still doesn't excuse that Quashqai carry on.

The Russians ain't half bad at looking after their own either. 4:06 :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

neris wrote: »
    The Russians ain't half bad at looking after their own either. 4:06 :D:D

I wonder did he get his money back? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭boardz

• Registered Users Posts: 17,344 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

What is the car @ 1:00?

Give me the Aussie vids any day

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

tedpan wrote: »
    Shockingly close..

If the truck hadnt been tipping over so slowly would have been a different story (thought they had slowed the video down at that point)
    Quick reaction by the driver

Nearly got a whack of an opel today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,178 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

tedpan wrote: »
    Shockingly close..

Driver of that Seat needs to go out and buy lottery tickets after that. I hope there were no kids in the car at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Water2626262

Wetbench4 wrote: »
    Nearly got a whack of an opel today.

I feel like I’ve experienced this more this year then ever before. Especially after lockdown. Everyone taking the middle of the road no matter how wide. Infuriating.

I feel like I’ve experienced this more this year then ever before. Especially after lockdown. Everyone taking the middle of the road no matter how wide. Infuriating.

Ya, frightened the life out of me, my heart nearly came out through my chest.. It’s a blind corner and very narrow, don’t know how we didn’t clip mirrors..

Strewth! the Aussie police were quick on the scene

• Registered Users Posts: 15,882 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

love it

The state of your man

fritzelly wrote: »
    The state of your man

A stereotypical Aussie.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

A stereotypical Aussie.

I would have said more so an antifa member to be honest or like your man Yaniv in Canada....

Some serious deluded and dangerous morons out there.

The final clip is a real WTF! :eek:
    skip to 11:20

• Advertisement

I would have said more so an antifa member to be honest or like your man Yaniv in Canada....

Some serious deluded and dangerous morons out there.
    Well, I was only going by the physique and mannerisms, not their political pov which I have absolutely no idea about, nor do I care!

Advertisement