Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

In my workshop after a busy and productive day.
    Radio on, but can't really hear much of it with sawing, drilling and screwing, sniffing a bit of glue also, getting high.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

In mams waiting for her birthday cake celebrations

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Sitting in the car outside the TF, hopefully the brats will be ready for bed when I get home. I'm ready for sleep since about 10 this morning. I got my ham and the Crackers and was just commenting on how I've just to get the veg really when I was reminded not to forget the turkey.. :D. I had forgotten completely hahaha dope

• Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside finally getting to watch The Greatest Showman :) Hugh Jackman :eek:

Swit swoo!!!

Finally getting feet up.
    Tired, but it was worth it, a couple of handy days ahead and a small fix on Friday and roll on Xmas.
    Mrs finishing up tomoro for 2 weeks, we will have a grand time for a couple of weeks before getting stuck in to nxt year.

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    Couchside finally getting to watch The Greatest Showman :) Hugh Jackman :eek:

Swit swoo!!!

We watched that a couple of weeks ago, she had me in bed as the titles were going up, was wondering why. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,077 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

At the Kitchen table with a beer in front of me. A day of work, shopping, work and then to cap it all off Little G's Christmas concert. Running on fumes as I Mrs G and I got zero sleep last night due to wind and rain beating off our side of the house. We were nearly tempted to camp out in Little G's room - on the floor!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Desk side.. Worrying about a friend, providing the best support i can but it's a terrible time of year for some.. In other news, i want to join a monastery with a vow of silence and a decent brewery.

Desk side.. Worrying about a friend, providing the best support i can but it's a terrible time of year for some.. In other news, i want to join a monastery with a vow of silence and a decent brewery.

That is my idea of fooking paradise!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Forsaking difene and heading out for real painkillers.
    Highstoll medicine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

No problem if you like real bavarian food and steins not smaller than 1 liter.:P

https://andechs.de/en/church-monastery/

Have my experience with this holy mountain. Up needs energy, down is automated.:D

No problem if you like real bavarian food and steins not smaller than 1 liter.:P

https://andechs.de/en/church-monastery/

Have my experience with this holy mountain. Up needs energy, down is automated.:D

I want in, but only if I can be a Monk in the Monastery and drink the beer.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside under umbrella

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

In bed, 10 month old baby tentatively asleep beside me. Hellish night last night and I'm hoping for no repeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

In bed, watching Louis Theroux Extreme Love: Dementia, after watching his show on Autism. Both really sad, particularly the dementia one. Feeling slightly better, sickness wise, so I’m hoping a good night’s sleep will sort me out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just in bed. Came home and had a shower. My big dog is deathly afraid of the bathroom because he has a fear of the shower. Still, when I get a shower I think he thinks I’m trapped because he hits the glass with his paw to get me out. Tonight he sat away from it, whimpering. I bent down and smushed my face up to the glass. He came closer to the glass and licked the glass where my face was.
    My heart is so happy when I think of my boys

• Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

For Seph :)

Night all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Just in bed. Came home and had a shower. My big dog is deathly afraid of the bathroom because he has a fear of the shower. Still, when I get a shower I think he thinks I’m trapped because he hits the glass with his paw to get me out. Tonight he sat away from it, whimpering. I bent down and smushed my face up to the glass. He came closer to the glass and licked the glass where my face was.
    My heart is so happy when I think of my boys

I read your posts...and I think...what a lunatic!!

But they make me smile so much

I'm probably a lunatic too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

3rd morning in a row that i have had the chance to have coffee with the mutt...... whats going on here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Bedside, awake since 4 again.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside trying not to let my mind wander..

Struggling a bit this morning, not sure if it's tiredness or just can't wait to be finished up syndrome.
    My toast stolen by one brat while the other one makes me more. Watching am.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Stretched out on my bed. Shower then let the mayhem begin. Gym at 9:30.. When is school finished, I need a holiday :D

Traffic. Argh..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Breakfast at work. End is in sight.....

Almost

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Deskside. 3rd week. Don't feel good here at all. Contemplated calling the Samaritans this morning.

northgirl wrote: »
    Deskside. 3rd week. Don't feel good here at all. Contemplated calling the Samaritans this morning.

Don't hesitate to call or email if you want to.. And there's plenty of us here for listening and empathising

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Don't hesitate to call or email if you want to.. And there's plenty of us here for listening and empathising

+1 for this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

+1 for this

Definitely, please don’t hesitate to reach out x

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

+1 for this
    Definitely, please don’t hesitate to reach out x

The pressure is too much. It's day 13 but I feel if I say it's too much they'll think I'm not good enough. Trying not to dissolve.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement