Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

PsychoPete wrote: »
    I seen a woman in a shop this morning with 10 of those in a basket, she cleared out the shelf

Ah the Easter equivalent to the covid loo roll brigade. Why have people got so hoarding and selfish :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Antares35 wrote: »
    Ah the Easter equivalent to the covid loo roll brigade. Why have people got so hoarding and selfish :(

When I seen her with so many it kind of made me want one

India's covid situation is worse than ever and some of them still find the time and inclination to go out and re-enact the crucifixion.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

The guy upstairs has about 5 men round and it sounds like they are tearing down walls. This has been going on a week now. I would love to call the cops on them but they would know it was me. If it's like this over Easter I'll fcking kill someone

• Advertisement

About two months ago I was in the chemist and this elderly lady with a walking stick came in. She had two masks on. One of them was over her eyes and the other was over her chin. The assistant was getting very annoyed with her, she said to her do you realise you can't go around with a mask over your eyes, you will fall and hurt yourself. The women took no notice. She funnily enough. had no covering over her nose or mouth!
    This must have gone for 15 minutes, she was told take the mask off from over her eyes. I left before it reached peak insanity but Christ like!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭AlejGuzman68

The guy upstairs has about 5 men round and it sounds like they are tearing down walls. This has been going on a week now. I would love to call the cops on them but they would know it was me. If it's like this over Easter I'll fcking kill someone

Are they doing DIY or something more exotic,lol?If they are breaking the rules do call the police.

Are they doing DIY or something more exotic,lol?If they are breaking the rules do call the police.

It doesn't sound like a gangbang. It might be DIY. He would know it was me cos I'd have to leave them in, the cops. I don't think I will. I really should move out of here because there is always noise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭AlejGuzman68

It doesn't sound like a gangbang. It might be DIY. He would know it was me cos I'd have to leave them in, the cops. I don't think I will. I really should move out of here because there is always noise.

I've lived in places like that as well so I understand. You could give me his address and I'd ring, I've no shame like that lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,055 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Nerra an Easter egg to be found in the Tesco or Aldi near me. Both of which were treasure troves for them earlier in the week, so they are unlikely to be in some of the smaller shops either.

Then again, when I was younger we were delighted to get just the one egg. Nowadays, each kid gets at least one from mom and dad, one from each of their uncles and aunties, grandparents and whoever else. And they wonder why childhood obesity is a problem.

I only wanted something to go with my tea for the next week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Initially I thought you were referring to God, for the weekend that’s in it and all😂

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    Initially I thought you were referring to God, for the weekend that’s in it and all😂

The man upstairs!! I'd say this guy is more like Allah, Allah. Don't think they celebrate Easter.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,716 ✭✭✭donegal_man

Anyone who writes "except" when they mean "accept" must know it's "unexceptable" to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,613 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Anyone who writes "except" when they mean "accept" must know it's "unexceptable" to do so.

Almost as bad as people who write "then" when they mean "than". It's even worse when they're heard actually saying it. "I think Pepsi is better THEN Coca Cola" Ah fcking stop it ya melt. The worst part is, in a world where everyone is a bloody grammar nazi, they never get pulled up for writing it! It slips through the cracks for some reason!

Almost as bad as people who write "then" when they mean "than". It's even worse when they're heard actually saying it. "I think Pepsi is better THEN Coca Cola" Ah fcking stop it ya melt. The worst part is, in a world where everyone is a bloody grammar nazi, they never get pulled up for writing it! It slips through the cracks for some reason!

They do it on purpose because they think it's cooler "then" saying than! A genuine mistake could be forgiven but I just know these lumps are doing it intentionally!

TA there isn't a f*ckin Easter egg to be found anywhere. How many do people need? I just wanted one, a small little milky bar one for like three quid for my babba..nope, not a dicky bird left after all the vultures have "ben" to the shops :( Probably have obese kids sitting at home with fifteen eggs around them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭vriesmays

More Irish voted for abortion than for gay marriage.

My belly. You'd know I ate a whole Easter egg last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,265 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I had my first Saturday off in a while and I ended up getting up earlier than normal!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭storker

Use of "foo" and "bar" in coding examples, sacrificing clarity in the name of cleverness.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Is foo bar the opposite of a wet pub?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,143 ✭✭✭✭blade1

My belly. You'd know I ate a whole Easter egg last night.
    You really should crack them into pieces before consumption :pac:

blade1 wrote: »
    You really should crack them into pieces before consumption :pac:

:D

I do see celebs in early pregnancy on Instagram showing off their bellies and I'm thinking how much they are like my belly after my dinner.

That's another TA, Instagram. I opened an account so I could get wedding ideas. Its useful for finding suppliers but I made sure to pick those showcasing their work rather than themselves. A narcissist's paradise.

One nice day and there's guaranteed to be a pr*ck with a chainsaw out, ruining it for everyone..sit down and have a beer and stop felling trees just cause your wife told you to.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

People complaining about no Easter eggs in the shops when they’ve been on sale since Christmas :D:D I joke :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

One nice day and there's guaranteed to be a pr*ck with a chainsaw out, ruining it for everyone..sit down and have a beer and stop felling trees just cause your wife told you to.

I’m using the hedge strimmers, lawnmower etc and I’m no ones wife :D You’d love to be my neighbour :D

My TA is the dog won’t settle, if he’s out he wants to go in and when he’s in he wants to go out.

People who was question they know the answer to because they can't stop talking!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,613 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

You saved me a post. Similar thing happening in my estate. Can't hear myself think. When the weather is like this, it's a fcking construction site around me.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Stupid RTÉ... "The house with a clock in it's walls". :mad:

Autosport wrote: »
    People complaining about no Easter eggs in the shops when they’ve been on sale since Christmas :D:D I joke :D

Trust me I'm mostly TAd with myself. I don't know how many times I've walked past the f*ckin things. :D

• Advertisement

When I was a kid my aunt used really annoy me at Easter she used call on Easter Sunday/Monday and used buy me an egg on the way and it was generally some strange diabetic chocolate egg that was left over.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement