Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW Live Game - The Experiment SIGNUP

Options
2»

Comments

I’m in, Digi. Any date suits.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Well, did we come to a decision on a date for this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Will I hit 28th29th march to get a maj on it?

Nah, on second thoughts, I don't care when it is, and i was only thinking selfishly to asap....
    Since i can't vote all 4, its better i don't vote ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I have an old friend visiting on 28/29th thats just been organised in the last day or so, so I cant be around then anymore. Definite clear the other dates though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

There's 4 players who can't do Friday I believe, not going 5/6th as Beers is on, I can do the 12/13th if the other game is the following week.

LIKE THIS POST IF THIS WEEKEND SUITS!

I'll run the game if we get 8 I guess

I've no preference for Friday/Saturday so I'll name Friday for now, if you'd prefer Saturday or can only make one night shout and see what we can do

There's 4 players who can't do Friday I believe, not going 5/6th as Beers is on, I can do the 12/13th if the other game is the following week.

I've no preference for Friday/Saturday so I'll name Friday for now, if you'd prefer Saturday or can only make one night shout and see what we can do

The monthly game is very likely the 14th, but I don't see an issue with running this one nighter game on the fri or sat before the sunday start of the monthly game.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

If the beers is on the Friday could it be run on the Saturday or vica versa?

sKeith wrote: »
    The monthly game is very likely the 14th, but I don't see an issue with running this one nighter game on the fri or sat before the sunday start of the monthly game.

If that's sound with ye I'll keep it floated, I don't want to take the hunger off people right before the big one

Green&Red wrote: »
    If the beers is on the Friday could it be run on the Saturday or vica versa?

Can do yeah, I guess I'll re-poll

REPOLLING THIS

If you have a preference, please pick between

Friday 29/03
    Saturday 30/03
    Friday 05/04

If we still can't decide I'll go the following week or hold off till next month

Green & Red
    Necro
    QB
    Teddy Daniels
    sKeith
    Fixxxer
    Whiplashy
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Clarabel

Looks to be the list, with G&R and Fixxer off if it's this week, Kolido off if next week

• Advertisement

I'll colaleate

GnR 5/6 april
    duffman 19/20 april
    necro 5/6 april
    quickbeam 5/6 or 12/13
    whip, any except 13th

fixxxer any
    ted any
    skeith any
    straw any
    Kolido, any

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I'm fine for any of the dates, I originally thought it was starting this Thursday, but if it's Fri/sat I'm good.

Sound Kolido, I was skimming but I think that means everyone can do next Friday, the 5th

Will go over again when I get home

Sound Kolido, I was skimming but I think that means everyone can do next Friday, the 5th

Will go over again when I get home
    all except duffman i think.

Sorry guys I know this is a little all over the place!

GAME IS FRIDAY 5TH APRIL

I'll be posting the OP maybe today week to let people have a look, signups open until then!

Green & Red
    Necro
    QB
    Teddy Daniels
    sKeith
    Fixxxer
    Whiplashy
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Clarabel
    Kolido

10 players should be 100%

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

That 100% works for me. I've given the family more than a weeks warning :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Sweet, looking forward to it now

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'll be posting the OP maybe today week to let people have a look, signups open until then!

Pter wrote:

Dont think so :D

Pter wrote: »

Nupe, you in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Sorry Digi didnt see your note about signups staying open til the game. Just doing some mod busy work and wanted to check. Sorry i dont think ill be able to play! If i can i will though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

I'm good for Friday, any time start. It panned out well. I won't be checking in probably again til Friday morning.
    Clara

Really sorry I have to do this Digi but a personal issue means I need to withdraw from the game. Hope it goes well and sorry again folks :(

Advertisement