Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 31 Matchday Thread - Firing Blanks

14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Heard Chelsea lost two nil.. Had hazard and kepa so assumed I got 4 points or so between then..

Penalty save and 3BP from kepa though to my surprise. :-)

Should be 43 points (-4) so.. Brought in kepa and king last GW for another -4 in prep for this GW. Hazard and vardy this week so go swivel on it though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

40 with no hits, happy now I didn't try get more players in for a hit, my hunch this would be a poor scoring week was proved right. One of only a few this year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

25 (-8) with 11 players - heading for my worst ever season in this at this stage. 2 from everyone apart from Dubravka who got 1 and Anderson who got 5. When Anderson is your top scorer you know there are problems :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,508 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

km79 wrote: »
    No
    A save in the 75th minute was added near the end
    Not the penalty save
    One 4 minutes after

76" Attempt saved. Seamus Coleman (Everton) right footed shot from the right side of the six yard box is saved in the centre of the goal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,333 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

45 (-8) League leader used his FH and scored less. A good GW.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

76" Attempt saved. Seamus Coleman (Everton) right footed shot from the right side of the six yard box is saved in the centre of the goal.

I remember that now.Coleman was flagged for offside though..............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,508 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I went back through the game to look at it again.
    The reason it wasn't given as a save at the time is because Coleman was 10 metres offside, he came back onto the pitch from behind the goal.

However they probably belatedly realised that the ref waved play on to allow Kepa to launch an attack, so therefore it may still have to be counted as a save.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,916 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

45 (-8).

Not an ounce of planning.

Intentionally sold 2 x gw31 players (Salah and Nasri) for Mane and Maddison so reasonably hewt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

34 from 7 players, HEWT.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,148 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

53 from my FH. Quite happy with that. Brings me up to around 23k from 38k. Have 4 dgw players for 32 and a ft.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

32 from 10. Maddison and Digne only point scorers. My god I have these guys for GW33 too....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,164 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

24 (-8) from 9 players.

My worst score in my 7 seasons playing this game. And my triple captain chip gone on that waster Salah. Disastrous gameweek.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

35 (-4). Definitely fell victim to over-planning for this week. I'd get over the poor score if I hadn't wrecked my team over the last few weeks in order to field 10 players. Still have all my chips left so I'm still optimistic about the run-in, but very glad of the international break now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,778 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

47(-12)

Brought in Stankovic, Mane (c), Hazard and Rondon for TAA, Puncheon, Sterling and Higuain.

Gotta be happy enough with how it went, as would have captained Salah otherwise. Wouldn’t have bought Hazard had I know Puncheon would get minutes, but with doubts over Higuain as well made sense to get Hazard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

up 4k places to 10k despite fielding 8. Delighted

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

54 points , overall no bad. Passed a guy on 2 GW points so life's pretty sweet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

32 from 11. No hits. Red arrows everywhere. Rondon and Digne the only ones with a positive contribution. Very disappointed.

Think it's time to cheer myself up with a FH chip.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

32 with the FH
    Diop in the 11 instead of Cresswell cost me 3pts.

A 16k drop to OR 217k

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

43 from 8 players, thank you Kepa!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭sicknotexi

49(-4). Nice green up to 3,610 OR from 4900. Have activated my FH and have my WC and TC left too. This season has gone amazingly well so far, hope I keep it up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,164 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

24 (-8) sees me crash-land 15k places to my lowest rank of the season at 36k.

It's been one disappointment after another since GW9 but I can still salvage my season and get back into the top 10k with a good use of the Free Hit, wildcard and bench boost.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,342 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

A superb week to have a bad week and make a bad decision.

The move should've been Mané (c) but trusted Salah.

Even with that, 34 (-4) only drops me 20 places to 98. Genuinely shocked by that. It'd be easy to beat myself up over not captaining Mané but my trust in Salah got me through the end of 2018 while others got rid completely, so it's no wonder I stuck with him.

FH active.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,578 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Up to 40K back to back green arrows. Miracle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

41 feels like an okay score for the week that's in it, but underwhelming for a FH. Green arrow to 129k but now in fear of a FH-less and WC-less DGW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭patmac

Getting very dissolutioned with the whole thing , lots of effort for feck all and this weeks 26 (-8) sees me nearly out of everything.FH this week is going to be very random.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

51 -4 with 9 players! All chips left!

Advertisement