Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boat permits

Options
  • 15-03-2019 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Stil searching to find out weather i can buy a boat permit for blessington other than writing to the esb? I had one person tell me the petrol station in blessington, any help ?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Did you write to the ESB?

Surely worth the price of a stamp to get a definitive answer?

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Tom44

Took me 30 seconds to find this. 😇

Permits can be obtained from
    Charles Camping (Tel: 045 – 865351) and Blessington Lake Boat Hire( 087 3552403) in Blessington and from the following outlets in Dublin:- Rory’s, Southside Angling, Henry’s Tallaght Gun & Rod Shop and Angling & Shooting Centre. Boat permits are available from the E.S.B. Fisheries Conservation, Hydro Group, Ardnacrusha, Limerick (Tel: 061 – 345588).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭JamesM

Tom44 wrote: »
    Took me 30 seconds to find this. 😇

Permits can be obtained from
    Charles Camping (Tel: 045 – 865351) and Blessington Lake Boat Hire( 087 3552403) in Blessington and from the following outlets in Dublin:- Rory’s, Southside Angling, Henry’s Tallaght Gun & Rod Shop and Angling & Shooting Centre. Boat permits are available from the E.S.B. Fisheries Conservation, Hydro Group, Ardnacrusha, Limerick (Tel: 061 – 345588).

Same answer as in January :confused: Contact the ESB for boat permit - Any of the others for a fishing permit.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Mickboy21

Did you write to the ESB?

Surely worth the price of a stamp to get a definitive answer?

No reply 2 weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Mickboy21

JamesM wrote: »
    Same answer as in January :confused: Contact the ESB for boat permit - Any of the others for a fishing permit.

Yeah they all say esb, anyone know anything about the canal in kildare can i use a public slipway and pull it out when I'm finished? I understand rules but this is frustrating

• Advertisement
Advertisement