Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westwood leopardstown or Ben Dunne cherrywood

Options
  • 10-03-2019 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi all
    I'm thinking of joining one of these I know they very different in terms of cost I like the look of westwood on line as it's open late and alot to offer is it worth it
    What are prices like is there off peak price as I'd be mostly going after 9 at night

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭ittakestwo

Hi all
    I'm thinking of joining one of these I know they very different in terms of cost I like the look of westwood on line as it's open late and alot to offer is it worth it
    What are prices like is there off peak price as I'd be mostly going after 9 at night

Ben Dunne closes at 10pm Mon-Wed, 9.30pm Thurs and Friday and 5.30pm Sat and Sun so might not suit you. It's a great gym apart from its early closing hours and that it can be very busy at peak hours. However I have noticed a drop in how busy it is lately. A lot of new gyms have opened close to BD Cherrywood which might be taking the pressure off it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,293 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Close to Ben Dunnes is loughlinstown leisure centre. Has a gym and pool ,it’s open till 10
    And priced closer to BD as opposed Westwood

Advertisement