Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BF 1 squad up thread

• 02-09-2016 12:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭

Might as well do one for PS lads. Add you PSN here to squad up for the beta.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Don't play much FPS's but think i'll give this one a bash.

PSN ID : Desecrator666

I'm only a casual gamer and not into Clans or any of that bollox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

PSN: wondaboy007

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

PSN: Monkeytronics

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Downloaded last night, have yet to play buit want to get a few games in before it drops in a few weeks.

PSN is in the sig.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bigphil2

PSN: Fill3rup_

Usually late afternoons and after 10pm.. will be on this from Tuesday..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

Psn... BAZ171075

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,504 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I've removed beta from the title, might as well use this for release.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Will be on next week

benji87FTW

I'll add everyone's ID this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Luke92

HomelessMidge

Won't be starting multilayer until late October due to near non-existent Internet connection. Add me anyway I should be on this a lot when I get sorted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭DeadlyByDesign

Getting it tonight, id like to play a few games with ye as playing in a group that gets on is half the experience in BF.

PSN:DeadlyByDesign1

Getting it tonight, id like to play a few games with ye as playing in a group that gets on is half the experience in BF.

PSN:DeadlyByDesign1

Will add you now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭Caillte

Picking it up in an hour.

PSN: weezereire

Caillte wrote: »
    Picking it up in an hour.

PSN: weezereire

Request sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 darthschracker

Downloading as we speak lads, add me for squad up psn: darthschracker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

MarkLogan-91

Looking to squad up and gain extra XP and win games.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭witzky

add me too please....

pSN. Spitserx

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭allybhoy

Add away be good to play in a decent squad allyfagan

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭friend and foe

add me for bf1 - hollocaine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,487 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

ManufacturedMiracle on PSN

Looking for a squad! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭CS Hasuki

CS Hasuki - CShasuki PSN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Always up for games whenever I'm online. I'm very obedient for any squad orders, and as a tank driver will always position the tank so all shooters have good angles :pac:

JaMarcusHustleIE on PSN

Anyone up for a few games tonight? I have only played operations so far as it is so good but I am open for whatever.

Actually now that I think of it do we have a community chat thing set up? Might be easier to see who is on and who is not. If there is not I can set one up when i go home

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭OldBean

GT: Fajitasgtr

Usually assault or support.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Just added everyone, bar one or two who's user I couldn't find.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Carrollman

Add me too please,

Thanks

PSN_ID = carrollman88

Ill make a community chat thing tonight guys and add you. Forgot to do it last night. I'll call it something along the lines of " BF1 boards group" or something like that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

Add me

Neilh1mself

I'm on all the time.

Finished the SP and had a few games of TDM. I'm not very good at it but will play anyhow. I'll be on this evening for games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭weiland79

Weiland79: I'll add yiz all tonight. I've been finding it difficult to get a full squad together the past few nights.

Made a group and aded most of ye. Dont be shy, Ill be on tonight if you want to get squads together

Made a group and aded most of ye. Dont be shy, Ill be on tonight if you want to get squads together

Excellent. I'll definitely have a few games this evening.
    No laughing at how bad i am. :pac:

Excellent. I'll definitely have a few games this evening.
    No laughing at how bad i am. :pac:

Well ditto here. I'm coming from 6 month of Overwatch so still getting used to a slower game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭allybhoy

Sorry deadly, Seen your msg i was online last night but was balls deep in a conquest game, feel free to join my game \party though if your ever on

allybhoy wrote: »
    Sorry deadly, Seen your msg i was online last night but was balls deep in a conquest game, feel free to join my game \party though if your ever on

Will do, operations has me by the balls at the moment though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,275 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Alright guys
    Psn: aidzeire
    Really wish a 13 year old me would of thought that you wudn't be able to change usernames. Ah well..Any how add anytime.
    Hope yer all having a blast!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Jamiekelly

Added everyone there apart from 2 I couldn't find. Wondaboy and ManufacturedMiracle wouldn't show up just thought I'd let you know incase ye had a typo. My PSN is JamieK420. Feel free to add.

Tally ho dear chaps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Just picked this up, playing through the campaign to get a handle on it before I venture into the wild, ivefoundgod87 is my psn, will add you all tonight at some stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,487 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Jamiekelly wrote: »
    Added everyone there apart from 2 I couldn't find. Wondaboy and ManufacturedMiracle wouldn't show up just thought I'd let you know incase ye had a typo.

Tally ho dear chaps

Well it would be useful if I gave you my PSN as opposed to my Boards username I guess... :o

It's 'ManufacturedHero'

Sorry :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48 TeflonRon

Add me, on most evenings for an hour or two!

PSN ID: Teflonron2k

• Advertisement

I've sent requests to everyone above (apart from a few who's PSN ID doesn't exist...what's that about?)
    Should be on this evening for my first foray into MP.

I was invited to communites by 1 or 2 of you I think? Havent looked at it yet but will do so tonight. Still have to get a game with you guys

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Martin1991K

PS4 tag -

Martyyy-187

Usually online with one or two friends that play the objectives and utilise their role effectively.

Not really one to focus on my K/D ratio as id rather get stuck in and capture objectives and dish out med kits and ammo.

Will set about adding anyone on PS4 now :-)

We should set up a single PS4 community. I set one up but not had the time to invite people in. I called it the boards.ie BF1 squad up community or something like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

My psn is: johnners2981 I should be about most weekends and the odd weekday evening.

Used to only play rush on bf3 and bf4 but I'm open to trying a few different game modes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Martin1991K

Caillte wrote: »
    We should set up a single PS4 community. I set one up but not had the time to invite people in. I called it the boards.ie BF1 squad up community or something like that.

Just joined there and I've invited a few PS friends to join it too. Could turn out to be a decent little community if we all got on board at least then we'd have decent squads to join as well as be able to share video clips and images.

I joined that one the other evening too. Nobody online the last few nights though. On this evening anyhow.

I'm unlikely to be on until the weekend myself. Feel free to add more people to the community though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Finished the campaign today and added a few of you, joined the community as well. Went online tonight for the first time and got my ass handed to me as expected. I'm new to Battlefield so didn't really know what I was doing. Will have to look up a guide or something to explain the various roles etc. once i'm up to speed i'll hopefully be able to contribute positively and stick to objectives :)

Finished the campaign today and added a few of you, joined the community as well. Went online tonight for the first time and got my ass handed to me as expected. I'm new to Battlefield so didn't really know what I was doing. Will have to look up a guide or something to explain the various roles etc. once i'm up to speed i'll hopefully be able to contribute positively and stick to objectives :)

I rarely play MP games so i'm not very good either. Sure just join in a few games and have the craic. I'll be on again this evening if you're on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement