Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF 1 squad up thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭DeadlyByDesign

Made a group and aded most of ye. Dont be shy, Ill be on tonight if you want to get squads together

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Made a group and aded most of ye. Dont be shy, Ill be on tonight if you want to get squads together

Excellent. I'll definitely have a few games this evening.
    No laughing at how bad i am. :pac:

Excellent. I'll definitely have a few games this evening.
    No laughing at how bad i am. :pac:

Well ditto here. I'm coming from 6 month of Overwatch so still getting used to a slower game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭allybhoy

Sorry deadly, Seen your msg i was online last night but was balls deep in a conquest game, feel free to join my game \party though if your ever on

allybhoy wrote: »
    Sorry deadly, Seen your msg i was online last night but was balls deep in a conquest game, feel free to join my game \party though if your ever on

Will do, operations has me by the balls at the moment though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Alright guys
    Psn: aidzeire
    Really wish a 13 year old me would of thought that you wudn't be able to change usernames. Ah well..Any how add anytime.
    Hope yer all having a blast!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Jamiekelly

Added everyone there apart from 2 I couldn't find. Wondaboy and ManufacturedMiracle wouldn't show up just thought I'd let you know incase ye had a typo. My PSN is JamieK420. Feel free to add.

Tally ho dear chaps

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Just picked this up, playing through the campaign to get a handle on it before I venture into the wild, ivefoundgod87 is my psn, will add you all tonight at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,164 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Jamiekelly wrote: »
    Added everyone there apart from 2 I couldn't find. Wondaboy and ManufacturedMiracle wouldn't show up just thought I'd let you know incase ye had a typo.

Tally ho dear chaps

Well it would be useful if I gave you my PSN as opposed to my Boards username I guess... :o

It's 'ManufacturedHero'

Sorry :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48 TeflonRon

Add me, on most evenings for an hour or two!

PSN ID: Teflonron2k

• Advertisement

I've sent requests to everyone above (apart from a few who's PSN ID doesn't exist...what's that about?)
    Should be on this evening for my first foray into MP.

I was invited to communites by 1 or 2 of you I think? Havent looked at it yet but will do so tonight. Still have to get a game with you guys

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Martin1991K

PS4 tag -

Martyyy-187

Usually online with one or two friends that play the objectives and utilise their role effectively.

Not really one to focus on my K/D ratio as id rather get stuck in and capture objectives and dish out med kits and ammo.

Will set about adding anyone on PS4 now :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Caillte

We should set up a single PS4 community. I set one up but not had the time to invite people in. I called it the boards.ie BF1 squad up community or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

My psn is: johnners2981 I should be about most weekends and the odd weekday evening.

Used to only play rush on bf3 and bf4 but I'm open to trying a few different game modes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Martin1991K

Caillte wrote: »
    We should set up a single PS4 community. I set one up but not had the time to invite people in. I called it the boards.ie BF1 squad up community or something like that.

Just joined there and I've invited a few PS friends to join it too. Could turn out to be a decent little community if we all got on board at least then we'd have decent squads to join as well as be able to share video clips and images.

I joined that one the other evening too. Nobody online the last few nights though. On this evening anyhow.

I'm unlikely to be on until the weekend myself. Feel free to add more people to the community though.

Finished the campaign today and added a few of you, joined the community as well. Went online tonight for the first time and got my ass handed to me as expected. I'm new to Battlefield so didn't really know what I was doing. Will have to look up a guide or something to explain the various roles etc. once i'm up to speed i'll hopefully be able to contribute positively and stick to objectives :)

Finished the campaign today and added a few of you, joined the community as well. Went online tonight for the first time and got my ass handed to me as expected. I'm new to Battlefield so didn't really know what I was doing. Will have to look up a guide or something to explain the various roles etc. once i'm up to speed i'll hopefully be able to contribute positively and stick to objectives :)

I rarely play MP games so i'm not very good either. Sure just join in a few games and have the craic. I'll be on again this evening if you're on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

Welcome to the battlefield, you'll know the ropes in no time. Just one tip, PTFO!!!

Was on tonight didn't notice anyone online though I was playing most of the night so didn't check often. I finally played Operations and it is truly epic, would love to get a game going with everyone here, think team work would make it even better.

Was on tonight didn't notice anyone online though I was playing most of the night so didn't check often. I finally played Operations and it is truly epic, would love to get a game going with everyone here, think team work would make it even better.

Will be on this evening. Stoopid work getting in my way of gaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Name is pandabandaCRO will be on for a good few hours today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Joined the "boards.ie BF1 Squad Up" community during the week. Haven't seen anyone online yet, but if any of ye seen me online, feel free to jump in.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Desecrator666
    wondaboy007
    Monkeytronics
    GAVREDKING09
    Fill3rup_
    BAZ171075
    benji87FTW
    HomelessMidge
    DeadlyByDesign1
    weezereire
    darthschracker
    MarkLogan-91
    Spitserx
    allyfagan
    hollocaine
    CShasuki
    JaMarcusHustleIE
    Fajitasgtr
    carrollman88
    Neilh1mself
    Weiland79
    aidzeire
    JamieK420
    ivefoundgod87
    ManufacturedHero
    Teflonron2k
    Martyyy-187
    johnners2981
    pandabandaCRO
    TherapyBoy

Just started MP so I'm still discovering what 'that button' does etc but would love to be playing with a more regular group. Anyone whose PSN is wrong can just quote & edit the list, I probably won't get a chance to be on much until next weekend but looking forward to some good online teamwork when I do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭ Anderson Future Story

Story all. Game is on order, should arrive by the weekend. Please add me, thegroke0099, I'll get adding too. Nothing worse than randoms in battlefield, they are all ****e.

You ain't seen me play yet.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

I won't have the game for a week or two but add me, I'm unreal ;)
    PSN Username - GerryB__

• Advertisement

Hey guys,

I am part of a very casual UK/Ireland clan called the n00b clan. Not very active in BF1 as yet but feel free to join us for a bit of craic.

http://band.us/n/aaa8SaFdM1A8f

Advertisement