Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Flock Number

Options
  • 26-06-2020 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

is it hard to get a Number to keep some sheep and is there a grant you get for fencing available

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,284 ✭✭✭arctictree

new2me wrote: »
    is it hard to get a Number to keep some sheep and is there a grant you get for fencing available

No and Yes, there is a grant.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭k mac

Do you not to have sheep first before you can apply for the grant?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭new2me

so what is the grant? was thinking of getting rid of the few cattle and getting sheep, less hassle if you could get a grant to put up fencing so if anyone knows whats all available i would appreciate the help

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Young95

so what is the grant? was thinking of getting rid of the few cattle and getting sheep, less hassle if you could get a grant to put up fencing so if anyone knows whats all available i would appreciate the help

You need to have a minimum of 50 ewes to get a grant I think ?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭new2me

Young95 wrote: »
    You need to have a minimum of 50 ewes to get a grant I think ?

how much is grant, thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭Dinzee Conlee

how much is grant, thanks

Have a look under TAMS on dept website, you should find the detail there.

Advertisement