Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Distance spraying from house

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

_Brian wrote: »
    Renting the land likely gives him temporary right of way.

No, the owner does not have a right of way either

Not like he cannot access the field, he can but a combine could not

You asked about distances to house in the OP, you got an answer from many people - the legal limit seems to be less than the distance from the field to your house, so the farmer is doing nothing wrong...

When advised to just go inside, to avoid it - you poked holes in this option as well...

You have been told numerous times to talk to the farmer, it was even said go down now and have a chat with him...
    But even though you give it loads about your health, it seems it’s not as high a priority to go out of your way to meet him. Instead, you will wait for him to come to you...

Then, you finish with calling all farmers ‘inconsiderate, entitled and arrogant’

I am inclined to agree with the poster who said you’re just trolling... think there is no spray problem, nor house, nor farmer, nor illness, nor son...

If your happy to conclude that

Knock yourself out as the Americans say, I don't care

• Registered Users Posts: 18,494 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    I grew up on a farm, I've worked on farms in new Zealand, in general that's how I've found them, was not intending to personally slight you

I got called a fcukwit earlier and a poor parent so it appears to be no place for the precious

Deal with wit you were called any way you like.
    I think coming on asking advice and then insulting literally every farmer here is way OTT

Anyway.

Is your current plan to block right of way to the land ??

Surely only the land owner can block right of way ?? Or do you skate right of way and plan to use that to block the tenant farmer ?

_Brian wrote: »
    Deal with wit you were called any way you like.
    I think coming on asking advice and then insulting literally every farmer here is way OTT

Anyway.

Is your current plan to block right of way to the land ??

Surely only the land owner can block right of way ?? Or do you skate right of way and plan to use that to block the tenant farmer ?

I own the last stretch of the lane leading to the entrance to the field planted, hence he is trespassing in order to gain entry to the field

• Registered Users Posts: 18,494 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    I own the last stretch of the lane leading to the entrance to the field planted, hence he is trespassing in order to gain entry to the field

That’s the answer so.
    If thatnrue case you hold an upper hand.

Everything after that is opinion and semantics. Is that the only access to that piece of land ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,974 Mod ✭✭✭✭greysides

Mod: This thread is closed. Thanks for replies.

The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress. Joseph Joubert

The ultimate purpose of debate is not to produce consensus. It's to promote critical thinking.

Adam Grant

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement