Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Grand National 2021

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,518 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

ShaneU wrote: »
    F*cking hell my favourite Bob Dylan album just won at 150/1 :D

No I didn't back it wish I did

Was that it's odds :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,422 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

4 wins and 5 places over 3 mile

Of course it was going to win.

It's funny how you only see it afterwards though. Won the midlands national chase over 3m in July also..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Not sure I can give myself a yellow card for after timing but.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Itziger

Good friends of ours, they have a kid called Dylan. He broke his foot the other day and damaged the other one too. He's in a wheel chair for a bit but he's a lively fooker and is flying around in it.

Did I think to put two or three euro on the winner there? Ya know, Freewheelin Dylan..........

No, I didn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Itziger

The Mig wrote: »
    Not sure I can give myself a yellow card for after timing but.......

Screen shot at the very least.

And yeah, a warning too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,518 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

5.00 BoyleSports Irish Grand National Result:

1st Freewheelin Dylan 150/1
    2nd Run Wild Fred 9/1
    3rd Enjoy D'allen 40/1
    4th Latest Exhibition 9/2 fav
    5th Sempo 20/1
    6th Off You Go 25/1
    7th Coko Beach 16/1

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Milanative

Latest exhibition ran well of top weight as a novice but i would seriously question the tactics of nolan and cooper having him so far wide all the way round

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,175 ✭✭✭beer enigma

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    5.00 BoyleSports Irish Grand National Result:

1st Freewheelin Dylan 150/1
    2nd Run Wild Fred 9/1
    3rd Enjoy D'allen 40/1
    4th Latest Exhibition 9/2 fav
    5th Sempo 20/1
    6th Off You Go 25/1
    7th Coko Beach 16/1

I gave the kids a €1 each way fun bet...the boy went for Freewheelin Dylan as that's his cousins name... €182

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭del roy

Irish Grand National.

Please have a second look at Freewheelin Dylan which is an enormous price in the 5.00pm at Fairyhouse. This 9 year old is simply no mug and has won 5 chases over 3 miles on good ground, including the Midlands national at Kilbeggan last summer. I took 150/1 this morning, 6 places and I am confident that this horse has been overlooked in the market.

Sent to me this morning and I DIDN'T SEE IT actually from a member on here.

SICK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭To Alcohol

Very disappointed for Nolan and the Latest Exhibition connections.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 907 ✭✭✭howareyakid

First, second, third and fifth all carrying under 11 stone. Seems to be a definite advantage in this race as was pointed out before in the trends and was backed up again today. Latest Exhibition ran a great race off top weight, but it was perhaps too big of an ask. Fair play to connections for giving it a go though.

I have to admit that I didn’t even give Freewheelin Dylan a proper look over before the race but that goes to prove the old bit of advice to look at ALL horses in a race before making your decision!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭afro man

My partner had two euro each way on first and 2nd she liked the names.. no studing the form . Checking going or weights for her .

Advertisement