Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Hall Of Fame 2021

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,911 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

daithi1989 wrote: »
    Bischoff next name confirmed!

100% deserves it

What he done with WCW was amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 60,368 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I guess Eric can't turn up on AEW TV on for a while now in one of those cameo spots.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,378 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope Chyna goes in as a singles competitor

Jim Johnston deserves to be in

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Lads, is it really that important.

Koko B. Ware is in the WWE HoF.

It's just a way to celebrate some people's careers after they retire (and before they un-retire).

Please see previous pages for said conversation - dont think anyone wants to go back to that discussion again!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sirsok

I won't decide how I feel until The LOB has spoken.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

Sirsok wrote: »
    I won't decide how I feel until The LOB has spoken.

I'm reasonably in the middle. On one hand he was a huge part of the peak of WCW as both an on screen character and behind the scenes. Also a great performer in WWE as the Raw GM. But, equally his direction, his treatment of certain talents, and the contracts he was throwing out with certain clauses in them absolutely led to a downfall of WCW that should not have happened (although there were other circumstances with that too).

But he's a historic figure in pro wrestling history. A significant figure in the hottest period of pro wrestling.

In WWE HOF terms he's an absolute slam dunk, no doubter.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

• Registered Users Posts: 39,625 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Lord TSC wrote: »

I just checked at that HOF inductee part is gone and it says this is Daniel Bryan.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    I just checked at that HOF inductee part is gone and it says this is Daniel Bryan.

Someone somewhere spotted that error and had it corrected. But it's too late now, cat's (unsurprisingly) out of the bag now.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Daniel Bryan retiring again? Could be bow out after fast lane?

• Advertisement

Itssoeasy wrote: »

So in HOF and WM main event match for SD world title too maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 28,857 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Would be strange to have a full time active member of the roster go in. Has it happened before?

I'm reasonably in the middle. On one hand he was a huge part of the peak of WCW as both an on screen character and behind the scenes. Also a great performer in WWE as the Raw GM. But, equally his direction, his treatment of certain talents, and the contracts he was throwing out with certain clauses in them absolutely led to a downfall of WCW that should not have happened (although there were other circumstances with that too).

But he's a historic figure in pro wrestling history. A significant figure in the hottest period of pro wrestling.

In WWE HOF terms he's an absolute slam dunk, no doubter.

Would Eric stand beside Omega in your HOF?

Batista has been pulled from the HoF and will not be inducted is reported today and all mention of him going in has been removed by the WWE.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,625 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Batista has been pulled from the HoF and will not be inducted is reported today and all mention of him going in has been removed by the WWE.

Well that’s not a massive surprise. Since he came back in 2014 there seemed to have been tension between him and the higher ups in WWE. Maybe both sides decided to just stop pretending and made a break.

Edit: I was wrong it’s about a conflict of commitments.

Would Eric stand beside Omega in your HOF?

If it's my HOF probably not no. Would Ted Turner? Absolutely. Would Gedo? Absolutely. Would Takaaki Kidani? Absolutely. Would Bischoff? I can see an argument for him at least, but personally I wouldn't vote for him no.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,857 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

so they've announced 2 entrants for this year and neither got a video.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    neither got a video.

'Hello my friend we meet again'

Why?

He wants to go in when audiences allowed

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Rob Van Dam seemingly confirmed as our next entrant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,116 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

• Registered Users Posts: 21 TheLocalMan

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Rob Van Dam seemingly confirmed as our next entrant.

Will he bring out his two plastic girlfriends?

The Great Khali is going in :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMzdtghAu7Y/

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

• Registered Users Posts: 21 TheLocalMan

Kane trying not to cry as 'Taker tells him, he's going in. Awesome.

Kane 100% deserves it but the Great Khali?? Is he getting it for his duties outside of the ring esp the work he done in India

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Kane 100% deserves it but the Great Khali?? Is he getting it for his duties outside of the ring esp the work he done in India

Definitely deserves it. You can make a legit case for anyone whose had a 4-5+ year run in the company.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Khali in fairness wouldn't be mine (anyone's, lol) cup of tea in the ring but his out of ring stuff in growing the product in India probably makes him worthy of a WWE HOF anyways.

A WWE World Champion and a NJPW Six Man Tag Team Tournament winner 2002 Kali a man who did it two promotions.

• Advertisement

The WWE blaming Peacock for the error in putting Bryan in the Hall of Fame last week.

Advertisement