Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Hall Of Fame 2021

Options

Comments

I mean we all have access to the internet, learn your history. Learn your pro wrestling history and get some perspective on it before coming at me with ridiculous takes.

Amazing. Absolutely amazing. You have no idea that I used to work in the wrestling industry do you?

You come strongly across as a teenager who is never wrong, are you aware of that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

Oh I can name several matches of hers that I thought were great (even though I don't think such matches are necessary to be considered HoF worthy). But, as I said earlier, you have to answer the questions of mine you dodged first.

And as I already explained before, mid carders can and should be in the HoF.

That is your opinion, whereas the majority of people believe that she was underrated in the ring, and I can provide sources if necessary.

Oh look, you've given more opinions and stated confidently that they are facts. At least you are consistent in not knowing what the definition of the word fact is.

As I said, I can think of a few but I would want her in the HoF regardless of them. If it's so important to you though, why don't Google that, watch some and then decide for yourself? It's very obvious you haven't even considered doing that because you know you're right and that's that.

Again, it's very obvious that you are mentally comparing the WON HoF and the WWE HoF. There is not enough people that WWE would typically put into the HoF (retired and at some point associated with the WWE) to satisfy that criteria.

I've already said what I needed to on this in my last comment.

But on the last paragraph. If you don't have enough candidates then don't do the HOF show this year. If you've running low on candidates then limit how many go in each year instead of sticking God knows how many in this year all in one go!

I've already said what I needed to on this in my last comment.

"Good points you've made there so I won't reply to them."
    But on the last paragraph. If you don't have enough candidates then don't do the HOF show this year. If you've running low on candidates then limit how many go in each year instead of sticking God knows how many in this year all in one go!

Beautiful. Clearly, who goes into the WWE HoF is important to you if you are suggesting that.

Amazing. Absolutely amazing. You have no idea that I used to work in the wrestling industry do you?

You come strongly across as a teenager who is never wrong, are you aware of that?

God I would absolutely love to know! And unless you were sat down watching late 80's/early 90's joshi, or early/mid 90's AJPW, or Dragon Gate (Mochizuki is forever), or NJPW (2012-current) then you're work in the wrestling industry literally does not apply to any of the wrestlers I named. I hope, whatever you did in the wrestling industry, it wasn't in a historical capacity or anything outside of watching Molly Holly on Heat.

I mean, my record is pretty good.

"Good points you've made there so I won't reply to them."

Beautiful. Clearly, who goes into the WWE HoF is important to you if you are suggesting that.

Nobody can convince me you aren't a teenager. Nobody.

Explain how? If they're running low on people, induct less people. Duh.

• Advertisement

God I would absolutely love to know! And unless you were sat down watching late 80's/early 90's joshi, or early/mid 90's AJPW, or Dragon Gate (Mochizuki is forever), or NJPW (2012-current) then you're work in the wrestling industry literally does not apply to any of the wrestlers I named. I hope, whatever you did in the wrestling industry, it wasn't in a historical capacity or anything outside of watching Molly Holly on Heat.

I mean, my record is pretty good.

Wow, please keep going. You're ticking all of the boxes of the type of person I think you are. Please, tell me more of the vast knowledge that you know and of the things you have assumed that I don't know.

Nobody can convince me you aren't a teenager. Nobody.

Awwww that's adorable. May I recommend this forum for you?

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=576
    Explain how? If they're running low on people, induct less people. Duh.

OMG it's so obvious! Have you considered submitting your CV?

Wow, please keep going. You're ticking all of the boxes of the type of person I think you are. Please, tell me more of the vast knowledge that you know and of the things you have assumed that I don't know.

Do you want me to tell you what I think you know about? Apparently Molly Holly is your area of expertise and yet you wont share your knowledge with us on your specialty subject, which is odd alright.

What do I know? No idea, ask me questions, I'll give you takes.

Can I ask you questions?

Do you want me to tell you what I think you know about?

Off you go.

Off you go.

Dude I just said it, Molly Holly. But even though that's your area of expertise, you won't share it with us. I ask for match recommendations all the time, can you give me any Holly match recs?

• Advertisement

Dude I just said it, Molly Holly. But even though that's your area of expertise, you won't share it with us. I ask for match recommendations all the time, can you give me any Holly match recs?

Yes, Molly Holly is indeed my area of expertise. You got me. You said something about Dragon Gate. Is that, like, a Pokémon or something?

Yes, Molly Holly is indeed my area of expertise. You got me. You said something about Dragon Gate. Is that, like, a Pokémon or something?

:pac:

It's Charizard baby!

Swear I'm vetting the next person I decide to waste ages arguing with.

Swear I'm vetting the next person I decide to waste ages arguing with.

My advice for you is to not treat your opinions as facts and, considering that you thought the WON Board was not free and incorrectly thought I was implying that Sammartino was still wrestling when he was inducted among others, accept that it's very possible that you might be wrong. And also don't assume you know more about something than someone you don't know. Then you won't get as agitated.

My advice for you is to not treat your opinions as facts and, considering that you thought the WON Board was not free and incorrectly thought I was implying that Sammartino was still wrestling when he was inducted among others, accept that it's very possible that you might be wrong. And also don't assume you know more about something than someone you don't know. Then you won't get as agitated.

Dude the Sammartino thing was irony, Jesus man he was inducted in 2013, he was ancient! I did the most extreme example I could think of for comedic effect and damn that was a swing and a miss.

I can't believe I've spent hours debating with someone who thinks Dragon Gate is a Pokemon. Truly, I have lost my way.

Dude the Sammartino thing was irony, Jesus man he was inducted in 2013, he was ancient! I did the most extreme example I could think of for comedic effect and damn that was a swing and a miss.

I can't believe I've spent hours debating with someone who thinks Dragon Gate is a Pokemon. Truly, I have lost my way.

Now now, you said.
    And the last point is really odd. Are you saying all WWE inductees are active wrestlers? Was Bruno Sammartino seriously still lacing up the boots in 2013? I must've missed that.

You clearly misunderstood my point, let's not be backtracking now.

Oh you sweet summer child. That's adorable. :pac:

Lol what are these accounts?

Legit feel like this is the message board equivalent of being a character in a Fiend segment.

Lol what are these accounts?

I have stalkers. I correctly said in another thread that Candice Michelle is the greatest wrestler alive, male or female. Now someone is making accounts to thank others who are disagreeing with me.

Boards.ie Pro Wrestling community if I start puking up oil, you know who to blame.

Am I gonna get a reveal on who this actually is?

Boards.ie Pro Wrestling community if I start puking up oil, you know who to blame.

Am I gonna get a reveal on who this actually is?

tumblr_ntn651LS5l1sbzhteo1_250.gif

• Advertisement

tumblr_ntn651LS5l1sbzhteo1_250.gif

Somehow the HOF thread got weirder than the HOF entrants.

If I know you in real life drop me a PM. If no, then dude why would you waste an account from 2005 on this wind up, unless you've been planning 14 years before I joined the board.

Somehow the HOF thread got weirder than the HOF entrants.

If I know you in real life drop me a PM. If no, then dude why would you waste an account from 2005 on this wind up, unless you've been planning 14 years before I joined the board.

Ah I see maths is also not your strong point.

Ah I see maths is also not your strong point.

Dude your account has been active since 2005. Mine since 2019. That's 14.

What am I doing...

Dude your account has been active since 2005. Mine since 2019. That's 14.

What am I doing...

Ah so you think I planned this from 2005-2019, then stopped planning anything since then. Fascinating.

Ah so you think I planned this from 2005-2019, then stopped planning anything since then. Fascinating.

Ye, good luck to all of you man.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I hear Molly Holly is being inducted into the HOF this year

• Registered Users Posts: 85,622 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hear Molly Holly is being inducted into the HOF this year

We need to keep this quiet as thread chaos will erupt :P;) so many excited fans

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

zGHQb4O.gif?2

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Bischoff next name confirmed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Lads, is it really that important.

Koko B. Ware is in the WWE HoF.

It's just a way to celebrate some people's careers after they retire (and before they un-retire).

Advertisement