Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exercise Bike

Options
  • 29-03-2021 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Looking to get an exercise bike for somebody in their 70's just for some indoor exercise. Price range up to €200/€300. Just something basic with height adjustable saddle/bars. Any ideas?

I've tried Argos - all more or less sold out. I called them and they say since Brexit delay getting them in and huge demand from the first lockdown. Tried calling Elverys main customer service number several times - no answer. Decathlon sell them but again they are closed due to restrictions.

Would appreciate some advice/suggestions.

Cheers.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 78 ✭✭Jerrykay6

whodafunk wrote: »
    Hi,

Looking to get an exercise bike for somebody in their 70's just for some indoor exercise. Price range up to €200/€300. Just something basic with height adjustable saddle/bars. Any ideas?

I've tried Argos - all more or less sold out. I called them and they say since Brexit delay getting them in and huge demand from the first lockdown. Tried calling Elverys main customer service number several times - no answer. Decathlon sell them but again they are closed due to restrictions.

Would appreciate some advice/suggestions.

Cheers.

Decathlon offer a nice entry level road bike for just slightly above your budget. I'm sure they have some nice hybrids that would fall within your budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭whodafunk

Thanks for the reply. Sorry should have stressed in the original post this is for indoor use ie: an indoor exercise bike. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 37 banana_split

I have one of the Roger Black foldable indoor bikes that I'll be looking to sell (Dublin 6 area) if that's any use to you.
    It's pretty basic but does the job, and folds up so it doesn't take up too much space.

Advertisement