Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving Psychopaths to the moon!

Options
  • 04-02-2015 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hello,

Here's the idea:
    - Move every Psychopath (ones that are leaders,in politics,etc, from every background) to the moon.

Whats your opinion?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭Flem31

Hello,

Here's the idea:
    - Move every Psychopath (ones that are leaders,in politics,etc, from every background) to the moon.

Whats your opinion?

Will there be anyone left behind ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Plan is flawed for one reason.

Who'll drive them?

They'll have to me mad too, and if they are, who knows where they'll drive the spaceship?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 fungi_forest

Flem31 wrote: »
    Will there be anyone left behind ?

well if we are all humans as psychopaths, then may we all ****ing move to the moon.
    of course there may be the monks in india or china,etc that are so in touch with the earth, they stay

but the rest of us, dirty ****ing piece of **** humans all got to the moon where we ****ing belong.

look at what we have done to planet earth, WE MUST STOP OURSELVES BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Who'll drive them?

They'll have to me mad too, and if they are, who knows where they'll drive the spaceship?

You've got the job! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭Flem31

well if we are all humans as psychopaths, then may we all ****ing move to the moon.
    of course there may be the monks in india or china,etc that are so in touch with the earth, they stay

but the rest of us, dirty ****ing piece of **** humans all got to the moon where we ****ing belong.

look at what we have done to planet earth, WE MUST STOP OURSELVES BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

On that basis, would it not be wiser to send the monks to the moon.
    The rest of could not be trusted with a second place to inhabit so it would be wasted on us looneys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭DeadHand

Humanity needs a certain proportion of psychopaths in order to advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Chucken wrote: »
    You've got the job! :D
    Freudian slip there.

Seriously though, I used to have a teacher used to rant away about organising a one way trip to the moon for all the bores and wasters around the town.

He used to look at me and lower his voice a bit

'And you TBM (not my real name) my boy, you'll be the one driving them!'

• Registered Users Posts: 5,494 ✭✭✭bb1234567

Then they'll breed and become a powerful nation of psychopathic extra terrestrials and attack earth and kill us all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Anesthetize

Hello,

Here's the idea:

Whats your opinion?
    But then new leaders will take the place of the old leaders, because people are hungry for power, and it will just be a continuous cycle until we are all on the moon.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

Who'll drive them?

Richard Branson

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,657 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Hello,

Here's the idea:

Whats your opinion?

You can lead a psychopath to the moon, but only because they already wanted to go there anyway. They just wanted you to think you were leading them.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

You can lead a psychopath to the moon, but you cant make him drink it

This is what I thought you wrote before actually properly reading your post. .

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Sociopath2

So effectively what you want to do is move a particular minority to a concentration camp?

Why the hate towards psychopaths? What have they done to you?

Drumpot wrote: »
    This is what I thought you wrote before actually properly reading your post. .

Dont be silly! You cant drink cheese!

Sociopath2 wrote: »
    So effectively what you want to do is move a particular minority to a concentration camp?

Get in the van shuttle! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭MythicalMadMan

Pyschopaths already rule the world and I for one welcome our overlords

One of them invented Facebook thats damming enough, let them eat cheese

Suggest that about any other minority and you'd be banned.

It's unacceptable that a group is being actively abused and discriminated against on boards because of the actions of a small minority of its members. Where's the PC brigade when you need them???

Any other group would get a pride parade and a free house off the government.

You nasty hateful bigots.

It's unacceptable that a group is being actively abused and discriminated against on boards because of the actions of a small minority of its members. Where's the PC brigade when you need them???

Care to explain how they could be judged to be a minority group?

You nasty hateful bigots

Ahhh the irony.

• Advertisement

Care to explain how they could be judged to be a minority group?

4% of the population are psychopaths.

4% <51%

4% of the population are psychopaths.

4% <51%

Not the definition must try harder ;)

Prejudice or discrimination against a person based on their personality type, is not bigotry.

Otherwise society would be over-run with narcissists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

If I was in charge I would try to rent Jan Mayen island from Norway. It would be a lovely break for those that can not be released into society. And people that go on their "holidays" to Syria would get another holiday there.

Not the definition must try harder ;)

Do share then

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Hello,

Here's the idea:

Whats your opinion?

The world need psychopaths/sociopaths however you want to label them.

Prejudice or discrimination against a person based on their personality type, is not bigotry.

Otherwise society would be over-run with narcissists.

Not a personality type, short version of the explanation it's a personality disorder. Antisocial personality disorder.

Not a personality type, short version of the explanation it's a personality disorder. Antisocial personality disorder.

Alright then, you can have the window seat, how does that sound?

Happy now? :D

Whats your opinion?

You first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,715 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

As long as while they're there they pick up some of that nice, green moon money for me, we have ourselves a deal.

Advertisement