Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving Psychopaths to the moon!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

This is an absolutely terrible idea.

You put those lunatics on the moon, they'll try to nuke the place, then we're all ****ed, no more waves on Earth, we need tides dammit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

You've clearly thought this out and covered everything in your opening post. Take my money, take my bloody money!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Earthhorse wrote: »
    As long as while they're there they pick up some of that nice, green moon money for me, we have ourselves a deal.

No deal earthhouse that moon money is mine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭MythicalMadMan

Sociopath2 wrote: »
    Do share then

How do you tell who and who isnt a pyschopath, with the test is it? what about the borderline cases the ones that have pyschopath tendencies? Where would you draw the line. Cant have a minority if you cant define the minority properly for a start.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Sociopath2

How do you tell who and who isnt a pyschopath, with the test is it? what about the borderline cases the ones that have pyschopath tendencies? Where would you draw the line. Cant have a minority if you cant define the minority properly for a start.

Hare's Psychopathy Checklist

http://www.minddisorders.com/Flu-Inv/Hare-Psychopathy-Checklist.html

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 260 ✭✭Anita M.

Bankers 100% psycho.
    In the old days the Spanish had a good solution. Burn em on the stake and pretend it is about religion. No more debts to the bankers who had lend the Spanish at ridicu-rates. It also helped the local priests
    :pac:
    !!!\:eek:
    !!! /!\
    !!! !!

Seen it read all about it, still cant be defined properly some can have many traits and not be considered a Pyschopath you cant really ever know cause it'll be always someones opinion of another person so it cant be defined

• Registered Users Posts: 14,715 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

jamesbere wrote: »
    earthhouse

Earthhouse? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Sociopath2

Seen it read all about it, still cant be defined properly some can have many traits and not be considered a Pyschopath you cant really ever know cause it'll be always someones opinion of another person so it cant be defined

Its not someones opinion though, its an experienced clinicians opinon.

Clinicians opinions tend to be taken as definitive. The gravity of being diagnosed as a psychopath means it is not taken lightly.

Its not someones opinion though, its an experienced clinicians opinon.

Clinicians opinions tend to be taken as definitive. The gravity of being diagnosed as a psychopath means it is not taken lightly.

So your a minority group defined by Clinical opinions. Does it matter where they got their degrees or how long they have studied. Would you have to get a doctors cert to get into your minority group so. I certainly never heard of that before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Earthhorse wrote: »
    Earthhouse? :D

Sorry horse, shows I should proof read sometimes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

I want to lick the couch

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Pure Mule

Better make it Mars otherwise a ride back could be hitched on a shuttle or a space station

Advertisement