Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2019 Irish Gigs (Rumoured & Confirmed events)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Irelandfan1990

PTH2009 wrote: »
    yeah that be ideal but that cowboy is still adament on having those Croke Park shows and doesnt understand he cant as he wont get the licence for the 5 nights (even though Croke Park hosted 5 non sporting events this year).

Big difference in hosting 5 non sporting events throughout the year and hosting 5 night's in a row. Know in interviews he has mentioned wanting to still do the 5 night's but I'd say Peter Aiken be able to convince him this mini tour of Ireland isn't a bad option either

• Registered Users Posts: 37,872 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Malahide or 3Arena?

42439061_10157666078597506_1185775195512635392_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&oh=32ad9e9c9cb3c88ac2822b6d43761e44&oe=5C1A1E16

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Support?

And bad at geography?

Wishful thinking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Drake may do a stadium next year

I also think 3 to 5 nights in 3 Arena Dublin for Westlife or 1 night Croke Park Dublin and I night PUC Cork

Steel panther vicar street 6th Feb 2019

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Support?

And bad at geography?

Wishful thinking

Metallica is listing Slane as Dublin on its Tour Site...so maybe.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭fafy

Fortyjocks wrote: »
    He had a decent size crowd at nowlan park in Kilkenny in 2016 although don't think it was a sell out by any means, front third of pitch was seating so that fills it quicker & seating tickets were pricey from what I recollect - he has a lot of kids to feed :-)

Rod Stewart: He’l defintely have issues shifting tickets for this, the seated section on flat, directly in front of stage is €131 +fees, roughly €137. The normal standing is a good bit back and that’s €80 ish including Tm fees. Can’t see this selling out.

fafy wrote: »
    Rod Stewart: He’l defintely have issues shifting tickets for this, the seated section on flat, directly in front of stage is €131 +fees, roughly €137. The normal standing is a good bit back and that’s €80 ish including Tm fees. Can’t see this selling out.

https://youtu.be/i9H34SWkCPA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,370 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

• Registered Users Posts: 21,149 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Well they are touring anyway, so must be including Ireland

Mushy wrote: »
    Well they are touring anyway, so must be including Ireland

Aviva or 3arena id say be cool if they played Cork

might go not too pushed with Richie gone

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

Would anyone here have a presale code for rod Stewart by any chance please and thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭SoundOfSilence

Would anyone here have a presale code for rod Stewart by any chance please and thanks !

No need, won;t even be close to a sell out.

No need, won;t even be close to a sell out.

Might get better tickets in a presale though so I wouldn't say no need.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

julyjane wrote: »
    I'll be at P!nk wherever whenever :D

Me toooooo:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,552 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Sure it’s not shakira you will be at lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,552 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Sure it’s not shakira you will be at lol

• Advertisement

Big Muse tour being announced, have a list of cities out. No Ireland, but say more will be announced. They should do a big outdoor gig here again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭OhHiMark

Is there any chance they could not play anything they've released in the last 10 years? I'd be awfully worried that they might fancy playing one of the war crimes they've unleashed from the upcoming album.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

OhHiMark wrote: »
    Is there any chance they could not play anything they've released in the last 10 years? I'd be awfully worried that they might fancy playing one of the war crimes they've unleashed from the upcoming album.

I love Muse, but I have to agree. Listen to their new song ‘pressure’

Just random

Anymore info on where Bon Jovi will play ?

Surely not big enough for Croke Park this time round ??. Aviva would be perfect for them, RDS is closed for redevelopment next summer afaik

Last time I saw them was RDS in 2011 and by god it was one of the best setlists I've ever heard hit after hit

Anymore info on where Bon Jovi will play ?

Surely not big enough for Croke Park this time round ??. Aviva would be perfect for them, RDS is closed for redevelopment next summer afaik

Last time I saw them was RDS in 2011 and by god it was one of the best setlists I've ever heard hit after hit

Has the smell of an Aviva gig all over it!

2019 is starting to build up nicely for gigs but the ticket prices are big turnoffs and worrying

all quite from Bruce Springsteen but have read him and the e street band might be touring in 2019

I'd be happy with seeing Ozzy, Metallica, Bon Jovi and Garth Brooks in 2019 with 2 already confirmed, one incoming and with the cowboy **** knows

OhHiMark wrote: »

As disappointing as they can be, new songs can be great live. Saw them in Belfast and the new ones were mostly unreal. Take on a whole new beast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

2019 is starting to build up nicely for gigs but the ticket prices are big turnoffs and worrying

all quite from Bruce Springsteen but have read him and the e street band might be touring in 2019

I'd be happy with seeing Ozzy, Metallica, Bon Jovi and Garth Brooks in 2019 with 2 already confirmed, one incoming and with the cowboy **** knows

There'll be plenty on here that know better than me when it comes to Bruce but as far as I know, he is on Broadway until the end of the year and then the plan was back to the studio. If that is the case, 2020 might be more likely for the tour.

Steve van Zandt gave an interview a few months back saying that they hadn't discussed 2019 at that point but that everyone would be ready whenever Bruce asked. Every time stevie shows up with his own band, he gets asked and the response is always the same. We havent decided yet but we'll be ready... Guess he just doesn't want to disappoint anyone by saying "yeah 2019 is on the cards" only for something to change before anything is announced.

Ohh the eagles (with Vince gill on vocals) play 3arena on Sat 6th July

Very nice pity I never got to see them when they were all alive

• Advertisement

Ohh the eagles (with Vince gill on vocals) play 3arena on Sat 6th July

Very nice pity I never got to see them when they were all alive

Same , raging i didnt go seem them last time

Advertisement