Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

23-11-2018, 10:47   #31
donnyvegas

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopgirl View Post
Does Curry's have a payment option online if you're reserving an item to buy? As I want to buy a laptop but collect in store but want to get my discount.
Yah. Just go through the normal process of buying online, and select COLLECT FOR FREE in store for the delivery option.
Advertisement
23-11-2018, 10:51   #32
donnyvegas

Quote:
Originally Posted by snor View Post
Thank you OP and others.signed up with my card and due to get €80 back.
SWEET! It is a great offer. I was waiting to buy a telly in the sales, so an extra 10% off makes the decision easier.
23-11-2018, 10:53   #33
KingJamsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnyvegas View Post
Yah. Just go through the normal process of buying online, and select COLLECT FOR FREE in store for the delivery option.
no, you need to pay for delivery to get the cash back.
(3) thanks from:
23-11-2018, 11:10   #34
donnyvegas

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJamsie View Post
Where are you reading that?
23-11-2018, 11:10   #35
hopgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJamsie View Post
Thanks. Great if I pay for delivery it be next Thursday to deliver in my area :-( I want to get it today as I am in galway.
Advertisement
23-11-2018, 11:24   #36
red bellied

I read boi terms and you have to buy online, no reserving. No where does it mention you can't pick up in store to avail of offer.
23-11-2018, 11:30   #37
eamondunphy

Anyone know if this would work with quidco cashback to? Some people have said quidco works on Irish currys site
23-11-2018, 11:51   #38
TheInspector

Terms and Conditions
To redeem this offer, you will need to make a purchase at currys.ie, including taxes and after any discounts. Offer valid for one purchase completed online. Reserving online and paying in-store will not qualify for cashback. Offer is limited to 1 cashback per Cashback Service account. Only the first eligible transaction made on any card registered to your account during the offer validity period will be eligible for cashback. If you have more than one card registered on your account, you will still only be paid cashback for this offer once, regardless of the number of purchases you make during the offer validity period. Offer not valid on purchases made using gift cards. Maximum cashback reward of €100.
(2) thanks from:
23-11-2018, 11:54   #39
TheInspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInspector View Post
Terms and Conditions
To redeem this offer, you will need to make a purchase at currys.ie, including taxes and after any discounts. Offer valid for one purchase completed online. Reserving online and paying in-store will not qualify for cashback. Offer is limited to 1 cashback per Cashback Service account. Only the first eligible transaction made on any card registered to your account during the offer validity period will be eligible for cashback. If you have more than one card registered on your account, you will still only be paid cashback for this offer once, regardless of the number of purchases you make during the offer validity period. Offer not valid on purchases made using gift cards. Maximum cashback reward of €100.
Meant to say, that's aibs t&cs, says nothing about delivery, I'm looking at a 65inch TV and delivery is 30 quid, almost defeats the purpose getting it delivered when there's 4 curry's store within a 5min drive from me. I'm taking the punt.
Advertisement
23-11-2018, 11:59   #40
FastFullBack

Quote:
Meant to say, that's aibs t&cs, says nothing about delivery, I'm looking at a 65inch TV and delivery is 30 quid, almost defeats the purpose getting it delivered when there's 4 curry's store within a 5min drive from me. I'm taking the punt.
It says you have to use currys.ie and you can't reserve online & pay in store. There is no other option except delivery
Thanks from:
23-11-2018, 12:07   #41
TheInspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFullBack View Post
It says you have to use currys.ie and you can't reserve online & pay in store. There is no other option except delivery
I see that now, sneaky buggers. Going to ring them and find out if it can be done
23-11-2018, 12:21   #42
kingshankly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grab All Association View Post
Fairly certain it’s Apple who decided the RRP and not Curry’s to be fair. There was a time before brexit when the iPhone was cheaper here.

Watch the battery in them. July 2018 iPhone 8 down to 97% capacity already. Ironically I bought it because my X at the time had poor battery life.
actually £550 in Argos Uk
23-11-2018, 12:32   #43
brightkane
Brightane

its not like argos that you reserve and pay instore, when you reserve for collection you have already paid? anyone else read the same?
23-11-2018, 12:34   #44
maik3n

Quote:
I see that now, sneaky buggers. Going to ring them and find out if it can be done
It depends on the store I think.
AIB said there are no stipulations on their end regarding in store pickup/delivery.

It's completely in the hands of the partner store.
I just called the Currys/PcWorld customer service line and they said there is no stipulation on their end either.

Mind you, that is not to say that individual stores might be awkward and have their own ts and cs.
Thanks from:
23-11-2018, 12:46   #45
bromley52

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightkane View Post
its not like argos that you reserve and pay instore, when you reserve for collection you have already paid? anyone else read the same?
I reserved an item worth €190 in Mahon Cork and I didn't have to pay.
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion