Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon free delivery

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,846 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

JustShay wrote: »
    Not sure if this will work but worth a try. I made an order a few days ago, during this offer. I contacted Amazon Support through Chat. I told them I entered the promo code but it didn't work. (I entered no such code) Now I am getting a full refund for that delivery. They said they will make one time exception for me. Which they always do :D

Now, the difference is, you made the purchase after the promo I am guessing. But still, you should get onto Support and give them a sob story. You never know :D Tell them you entered the code a few hours before the end date and it didn't register. And maybe throw in that your electricty was cut off that night so you missed out on the promo...

Lol

I didn't pull trigger. Just left it in the bag, I'm sure I'll pick up another couple of items to get me over the 25 to get free delivery anyway

Advertisement