Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

November 2018 Babies

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Misseeable and feeling sorry for myself constant nausea And no appitite but look hopefully it will all pass soon

I'm the same nausea and tiredness 24 7 and feeling of breathlessness at times. How do people do this!!

8 weeks 2 days

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Holly292

Hi there!

First time pregnant here (due November 22) need to vent about constant nausea and tiredness. Getting through my work day is so hard! Even getting through a day of sitting on the couch seems hard and I'm getting a bit out of breath at times.
    Totally feeling sorry for myself.

How is everyone feeling?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

Moan away Holly, I think you’re in good company here, we’re all a bit sick and tired. The first trimester really can be so rotten!! I’m just hanging on in there until I feel better or at least be able to tell people why I feel so lousy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭catrionanic

Just dropping in from the October thread to say hang in there girls! You have my fullest sympathy as I’ve been a total wallowing misery guts for weeks now. Nausea has eased considerably and I’m starting to feel a bit less exhausting now at 13.5 weeks.

It feels like a lifetime away when you’re in the thick of it, but you really are in the worst bit now and it can only get better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Just dropping in from the October thread to say hang in there girls! You have my fullest sympathy as I’ve been a total wallowing misery guts for weeks now. Nausea has eased considerably and I’m starting to feel a bit less exhausting now at 13.5 weeks.

It feels like a lifetime away when you’re in the thick of it, but you really are in the worst bit now and it can only get better.

Agreed, I'm 14 weeks now and the nausea/vomiting is becoming manageable. The tiredness is there but I've stopped literally falling asleep on the couch unless i choose to!

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭cowlove

Thanks catrionamic and mirrorwall. I don't remember feeling this awful last time but I know it won't last forever. I've been feeling so crap and running after a two year old is not fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

Think we are all feeling sorry for ourselves at the moment X

I'm up since 4am catching up on soaps and drinking tea and eating toast waiting for everyone to wake up

I was up myself at 2 watching TV with the toddler. My husband is up with the pair of them now but the noise levels are not conducive to a lie on. Hope you get a rest today Betsie.

Digs wrote: »
    I was up myself at 2 watching TV with the toddler. My husband is up with the pair of them now but the noise levels are not conducive to a lie on. Hope you get a rest today Betsie.

I'll try get a rest this afternoon digs hubby is cooking me a rasher sandwich as we speak my staple food at the moment I'd eat it breakfast lunch and dinner :-):-):-)

I want a bacon sandwich now Betsie!

Wow! How were you both up so early? What time did you go to bed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭catrionanic

I was also inspired by the bacon sandwich! Had two rashers with two potato waffles in between soft white bread and butter... yum!

cowlove wrote: »
    I want a bacon sandwich now Betsie!

Wow! How were you both up so early? What time did you go to bed?

I think it was around 3 when I put her back to bed and then they both landed in around 7:30! I didn’t actually have to get out of bed thank god. Given the weather it’s definitley a pyjama day for me.

Sorry for making ye all want bacon sandwiches :-):-):-)

It was 11.30 when I went to bed last night awake at 4i have to play at a mass at 12.30 will be going to bed after it I think x

God when will this feeling of crappiness g away, I'd like my appitite back

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭flandabieduzie

I'm week 10 and it has eased off a fair bit..... hopefully not the calm before the storm...!

I had a scan this morning. Such relief, nerves don’t get easier no matter what pregnancy you’re on! Dated me a week behind exactly as I thought so 8 weeks today. New due date is 29th November so hanging onto the month by the skin of my teeth. I’d expect a December baby though given how late my other two were.

Still feeling proper lousy although my nausea isn’t as intense today and yesterday thank god, it was all consuming the last two weeks. Happy for the break and hope it starts tapering off completely!

Hope everyone else is well!

Glad your scan went well Digs.

My scan is next Friday, I think next week will be the longest week ever.

Glad your scan went well Digs.

My scan is next Friday, I think next week will be the longest week ever.

Thank you! The early weeks definitely drag, especially waiting for scans. It’ll be a good relief when it’s over!!

Got my appointment in the post today it's Wednesday I'm delighted can't wait x

• Advertisement

I’ve discovered sharing bags of monster munch. Holy moly!!

My first apt isn’t until the 21st May!! I don’t mind too much since I’ve had the early scan.

My sister in law is pregnant due with their second in October. My eldest was so excited for her cousin to have a brother or sister we seriously can’t wait to be able to tell her she’ll be a sister again all going well, I can’t imagine the youngest will have a notion!

Mmm monster munch. I will have to check them out! I am going mad for pizza and crisps! Very healthy!!

I realised last night I am 11weeks not 10. I am a dope ðŸ˜

Oh roll on tomorrow girls in so excited X

So I want to eat is bacon sandwiches and eggs nothing else will do

How is everyone feeling these days,

Uggggh eggs turn my stomach which is so annoying, I used to eat so many pre pregnancy.

Still rough enough here, so bloody tired, have seen my breakfast two mornings in a row so I’m done with Wheatabix! I’m only 9 weeks so have a way to go yet :( I had to relive week 8 again after the dating scan last week!

Oh digs I had to relive weeks on my eldest is awful fingers crossed I'll be ok date wise tomorrow xx

Oh digs I had to relive weeks on my eldest is awful fingers crossed I'll be ok date wise tomorrow xx

Hopefully you’ll be bang on Betsie! Are you 12 weeks? How are you feeling otherwise?

My hips and my pelvis are clicking since the weekend, I had SPD on my first and very severe on my second. I was really hoping to randomly escape it this time as it’ll be a nightmare with two kids already. No pain yet thankfully but that click is far too familiar, it feels far too early too!!

• Advertisement

My calculations are I should be 12 weeks Thursday X

Still feeling miserable really and I'm clicking already too :(

Ah Jesus Betsie, we’ll need every joint to be oiled by the end of these pregnancies! I hadn’t gotten around to giving my crutches back from last time round so at least I can pull them out ASAP and well know the signs and dos and don’t of how to avoid worsening symptoms. Taking it easy is key (our kids will surely get that memo?!!!)

Good luck tomorrow!! Hope all goes great :)

Slightly TMI but is anyone else getting great big spots on their back?

I am getting spots on back, shoulders and neck. Don't remember this on my first. I'm sure it's hormones going crazy.

I have managed to get a cold. So now I feel doubly miserable!

Funny you mention it cowlove, I got it both times on my previous two. It’s how I knew my second was a girl!! I got them on my chest also when usually I would would never get spots. It’s hormones going haywire I think! No sign of them yet this pregnancy.

Sorry to hear you’ve a cold, so annoying when you’re pregnant and you can’t take the good stuff!

Funny you mention it cowlove, I got it both times on my previous two. It’s how I knew my second was a girl!! I got them on my chest also when usually I would would never get spots. It’s hormones going haywire I think! No sign of them yet this pregnancy.

Sorry to hear you’ve a cold, so annoying when you’re pregnant and you can’t take the good stuff!

That's mad Digs. Maybe I'm having a girl. Had a boy last time.

Time will tell 😊

• Advertisement

That's mad Digs. Maybe I'm having a girl. Had a boy last time.

Time will tell 😊

Oh you might just be! I like the old wives tales, they’re a bit of fun :)
    Do you think you’ll find out what you’re having?

Oh you might just be! I like the old wives tales, they’re a bit of fun :)
    Do you think you’ll find out what you’re having?

I love old wives tales too!!

I always thought if I had really bad morning sickness I'd know I was having a girl as I only had some nausea with my boy. But this time I haven't been really sick but feeling sick at night.

I think we probably will find out. We did the last time. I'm no good with waiting!! I kinda like to get my head around it.

What about you? Will you find out?

Ah I know what you mean, you feel like a clear sign would just tell you! I remember being pretty sure my second was a girl early on. This time I just feel so different, everything is way more intense, my nausea is constant and I’m constantly wrecked but maybe that’s just how it’s going to go this time. The old wives tales still tell me girl but I’ve had two girls and feel so different so who knows!!

I really want to not find out but I’ve a feeling I’m cave, I’m far too nosey about stuff like this!

Scan eventually went well I went along to my local clinic and the Dr wasn't happy with the scan he couldn't get a god enough measurements and my BP was slightly on the high side so he sent me to the hospital to get scanned and checked had to have a vaginal scan and bP monitor spent most of yesterday sitting and waiting but everything was perfect in the end baby spot on I'm 12weeks today 7th November is my edd X

Cowlove sorry to hear you have a cold all you can take is paracetamol might as well be taking smarties :)

Sounds like a long day Betsie! Glad everything went well :)

Cowloves yours is coming up soon isn’t it? I’m always paddy last on these threads haha

Sounds like a long day Betsie! Glad everything went well :)

Cowloves yours is coming up soon isn’t it? I’m always paddy last on these threads haha

My scan is tomorrow. Can't wait!

I was first to give birth in my last Facebook group. Baby came at 38 weeks :)

My scan is tomorrow. Can't wait!

I was first to give birth in my last Facebook group. Baby came at 38 weeks :)

Ah that is very exciting! Will be great to have it done!

I was due mid month with both of mine and went two weeks late on both so was last on my April 13 thread and second last on June 16. I am determined to not be so late this time but will make friends with the December girls for company haha! It’s flippin lonely being last!! Although if history repeats half of December will go before me haha!

It was a very long day digs but look once all was ok it was worth it xx

Enjoy tomorrow cowlove x

It was a very long day digs but look once all was ok it was worth it xx

Enjoy tomorrow cowlove x

Glad your scan went well Betsie!

Thanks cowlove

• Advertisement

Hope all goes well today Cowlove!!

I need matchsticks for my eyeballs, tired is not the word.

All went well TG.

Baby is measuring 10+6. So I am a week behind what I thought. I am going back for another scan in 5 weeks but they said all looks good.

They don't do anomoly scans in Drogheda so I'll have to go private.

Any one else going to get an anomoly?

Ah same as myself put behind, at least you’re close enough the second trimester still! Glad to hear all is good!

Holles Street do anomaly scans as standard, if they didn’t I’d definitely get one done privately. It’s one scan I think is essential.

Glad all went well cowlove

I have always had an anomaly scan in clonmel anyway

How is everyone doing

Sick and tired, a complete joy to be around! I thought I was in no rush to tell people about being pregnant but on second thoughts it’s be nice to explain why I look like I’ve been dragged through a bush! I’ve been going to bed with the girls the last couple of nights and straight asleep so the days are rolling into one.

How are you?

Sorry to hear you are feeling rough Digs. I have told a couple of girls at work so at least they know why I am not working at 100%.

Have you told any family Digs?

I was feeling good today but feel wrecked now. Gonna head to bed early.

Hope you are feeling OK Betsie!

Feeling miserable here too I'm 13weeks tomorrow and no sign of it easing, nausea, exhaustion and lack of an appitite, I'm withered work is killing me at the moment and I can feel my siatica making a return need a break X

I’ve told my folks and sister cowlove, they see me too often for me to get away with it!! It’s more the people I see regularly enough that I wouldn’t be telling just yet, I feel like I’m fooling no one, when really I’m sure they’re oblivious! Still have another two weeks until my booking appointment!

Hopefully we’re all feeling better soon enough :)

• Advertisement

My boss knows and both our family's but that's it really

I really hope to feel better soon I can't go on complaining all the time :):(

Advertisement