Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

November 2018 Babies

Options
  • 04-03-2018 6:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

I can't see a November thread here, so I figured I will get the ball rolling!

I'm a mum of three, two teenagers and a ten month old. We began TTC in January, I've recently gotten my positive test. Im due on the 13th of November. It's verrrrry early days, so I'm nervous about posting but I'm going mad not being able to tell anyone!

Anyone else due in November? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 GreenVelvet

Hiya, me too!! Only tested this morning, 1 - 2 weeks pregnant after first go in February. Due 20/11/18.

Have 3 yo DS already. V exciting! Fingers crossed next few weeks, had an early miscarriage before DS so cautious enough at this stage.

Can't remember from last time, when to book doctor's appointment etc.

Anyway congrats on your 4th, here's to 9 healthy happy months eh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Me too:)
    Found out on Sunday 3 weeks gone , wasn't expecting it but great surprise, this is our first so bit nervous. Im due 1 week after our 1st wedding anniversary , so will be great gift.
    I have doctors appointment in d morning... Maybe bit early but wanted to get d ball rolling.
    Hope all Nov mums are doing good so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Verity.

Can't remember from last time, when to book doctor's appointment etc.

Anyway congrats on your 4th, here's to 9 healthy happy months eh :)
    Oh congratulations!! Delighted for you Green :)

No harm in popping along to the doctor's soonish. I had an appointment the day after my missed period, no harm getting the ball rolling early. I had GD last pregnancy, so I just want to get a jump on monitoring that. Ahh your little chap will live a new sibling I'd say 😀
    Jutton wrote: »
    Me too:)
    Found out on Sunday 3 weeks gone , wasn't expecting it but great surprise, this is our first so bit nervous. Im due 1 week after our 1st wedding anniversary , so will be great gift.
    I have doctors appointment in d morning... Maybe bit early but wanted to get d ball rolling.
    Hope all Nov mums are doing good so far.

Congratulations to you too! That really is a lovely way of marking the first year married ☺️

How are you both feeling? It's great to have November buddies here now :)

Congrats Jutton, that is a wonderful anniversary gift :)

Verity, it's hard to know how DS will react to a sibling, he is used to being the one & only over the past 3 years!

It must be a good help with the baby having two teens in the house? Be great when bump is bigger and it's harder to do things and get around.

Feeling good so far, on the decaf tea now and cutting back on sugar. My chin broke out in bad hormonal spots this week, boobs were killing me and I have been getting up to pee in the night lately, hence why I tested yesterday, figured it all had to mean something!!

Suffered with all-day nausea on DS for about 11 weeks, hoping it is not like that again as was a real struggle to keep the game face on in work etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

Hi all tested positive yesterday bit of a surprise baby number 4 here all under 6 due approx 7th November

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,894 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

Superwoman.....

shesty wrote: »
    Superwoman.....

Thanks 😂😂😂

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,894 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

Thanks 😂😂😂

Pregnant with my third, have a 3yr old and a just about 2 yr old .This is it....no more!!!!Can't do it!

shesty wrote: »
    Pregnant with my third, have a 3yr old and a just about 2 yr old .This is it....no more!!!!Can't do it!

I said that too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭flandabieduzie

Tested positive Saturday. Due 13 Nov! Have a 4 year old and she's been asking for "a baby in our house". Can't wait to tell her!
    Best of luck to everyone!

• Advertisement

Tested positive Saturday. Due 13 Nov! Have a 4 year old and she's been asking for "a baby in our house". Can't wait to tell her!
    Best of luck to everyone!

Best of luck xx from experience don't tell her 2early coz she will wither you x

Great to see more BFPs join the thread! Will we start a list of due dates and can roll it on for anyone new:

Betsie_xr3i 07/11/18
    Verity 13/11/18
    flandabieduzie 13/11/18
    GreenVelvet 20/11/18

Jutton ??
    shesty ??

Nope I was thread crashing :-) Due in May myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Chopper83

Are expectant fathers allowed in here?:P Wife just told me this evening she is pregnant, baba number 2, have a 10 month year old so this news is great timing!

Congrats chopper

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Jutton

Great to see more BFPs join the thread! Will we start a list of due dates and can roll it on for anyone new:

Betsie_xr3i 07/11/18
    Verity 13/11/18
    flandabieduzie 13/11/18
    GreenVelvet 20/11/18

Jutton ??
    shesty ??
    I'm due Nov 4th but may change when I get scan as I'm not 100% sure on my dates.

All going great here, apart from boobs but can't wait for d scan though, as its our first just bit nervous. Also just want to shout it from d roof top. I'm hopeless with secrets :)

It's so hard to keep the secret I'm buying my tongue the whole time x

• Registered Users Posts: 35 SuzieQCork

Hello ladies!! I was in the October thread but have been bumped to Nov now :). Got BFP about 3.5 weeks ago, 1st baby, we were trying for 9 months so delighted it finally happened!! been to the GP and consultant and all that jazz already. GP said due date was oct 20 based off period which was 39 days so going off ovulation I thought it was Oct 31 but had early scan yesterday and doc says I’m 2 days behind my timeline only 7+1 today due nov 2nd!! And that’s my story lol!!
    No major symptoms so far, cramps and sore boobs the first few weeks, tiredness has really kicked in now and the nausea has kinda started a small bit but not too bad I can still eat like!! How are you all feeling? Where you all based? I’m cork so will be CUMH for the cubs arrival!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 DamoCork

I was 7 weeks pregnant on friday , had a trans ultrasound on Thursday and had a heartbeat of 114 per min. Then Friday midday I got a gush of red blood while sitting on the couch. The bleeding stopped and there is no bleeding Friday night only a small spot of pink. I am waiting to go for ultrasound next week as there is no where open - I assume I have MC

DamoCork wrote: »
    I was 7 weeks pregnant on friday , had a trans ultrasound on Thursday and had a heartbeat of 114 per min. Then Friday midday I got a gush of red blood while sitting on the couch. The bleeding stopped and there is no bleeding Friday night only a small spot of pink. I am waiting to go for ultrasound next week as there is no where open - I assume I have MC

Hey Damo can you not go to the emergency department in CUMH(I assume cork based off your name)? I saw my consultant yesterday and he told me outside of hours if there is anything wrong then go there. Could you not at least call them and get their advice? From reading online they say that unless it fills a couple of pads then it’s not necessarily anything to worry about but no harm in getting onto it he hospital to be safe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

You could ring the CUMH emergency room number and you will get through to a midwife who you can talk to. The number is 021 492 0545.

Hope everything is OK damo xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 17 DamoCork

bee06 wrote: »
    You could ring the CUMH emergency room number and you will get through to a midwife who you can talk to. The number is 021 492 0545.

Thanks all spoke to them yesterday and today and they cannot scan me until next Tuesday earliest when the EPU clinic is open.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Hi Ladies,

Congrats to all. Am just over from the dur in sep thread. I have a near full box of pregnacare folic acid multi vitamin tablets if anyone is interested as i no longer have to take them. Box of 30 with maybe 4 gone out of it.

Am in Dublin but can post no problem if postage paid. Could save someone a few euro :) Pm me if interested

I'm going to Drogheda hospital, anyone any experience here, I've read some hospitals don't give you a scan until week 17-20.
    Anyone know what Drogheda does.
    Is many people planning on an early private scan?
    If I don't get word by week 10 think I might go private to put mind at ease.

Jutton wrote: »
    I'm going to Drogheda hospital, anyone any experience here, I've read some hospitals don't give you a scan until week 17-20.
    Anyone know what Drogheda does.
    Is many people planning on an early private scan?
    If I don't get word by week 10 think I might go private to put mind at ease.

Hi Jutton, I’ve read online around the 14/15 week mark for some hospitals but don’t know how true or where that is! We’ve gone private and had an early scan on Friday at 7 weeks, hearing the heartbeat was such a relief and briefly made it all seem real, it’s gone back again now to not being real but I am definitely less nervous that I was last week. The consultant told us we went from a 1 in 4 chance of not making it to a 1 in 20 after hearing the heartbeat so he was very happy and so were we! I know around cork the scans are about €100 I was defo going for one if we ended up going public. If you can afford it defo get one!

I'm going to clonmel have done for all my kids and always scanned between 12 and 15 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Great to see you all had a fantastic valentines day!!! :D
    Congrats all!!

:):):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭cowlove

Hi girls (and boys) congrats to all. I am tentatively saying hello. I had an early miscarriage in Dec. I am about 5+5 today. Is anyone else having no symptoms?

I'm kinda worried today as I feel totally normal. I have a doctor's appointment Friday. I am hoping I am worried over nothing .

This will be my second baby. I have a 2 1/2 year old.

Advertisement