Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Thrills

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭iomega

The first thrills album, so much for the city is very good, IMHO. Lots really well crafted songs on it. I see it in pretty much every charity shop now.
    The two things against them were the American lilt of the vocals & that they're weren't working class heroes. Class doesn't come into it for me. If I like the music that's enough. There's just as many **** bands from council estates as anywhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

I see that Conor Deasy is in a band called Tomorrows and playing the Lab on friday with Anderson and Paddy Hanna as part of culture night.

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Owl.

I would never have gone out of my way to listen to them but never minded hearing them either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

I had an almost irrational hatred for The Thrills.
    Being dragged to see them at a festival at some stage did not improve my opinion.
    Actually, after seeing them there, everybody agreed they weren't great.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,376 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

All I can think of is this:

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭endacl

DavyD_83 wrote: »
    I had an almost irrational hatred for The Thrills.
    Being dragged to see them at a festival at some stage did not improve my opinion.
    Actually, after seeing them there, everybody agreed they weren't great.
    Of all the hatred you’ve ever had, that’s was probably the most rational.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭UrbanSprawl

I did like a couple of songs so whatever happened to the thrills?

Advertisement