Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jazz Mine Saturdays dublincityfm.ie 5 to 6PM

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 640 ✭✭✭real rocker

Jazz Mine No. 52 on Saturday 23rd. April focuses on the upcoming Bray Jazz Festival now in it's 17th. year.
    Includes music from Stella Bass, Hugh Buckley with Nigel Clark.
    New releases from Magnus Olstrom ( on Bray Jazz Bill ) & Bill Charlap Trio.
    Email the show : jazzmine@dublincityfm.ie

Jazz Mine Saturdays 5 to 6PM on 103.2 Dublin City FM or tunein.com or dublincityfm.ie

Jazz Mine No. 53 on Saturday at 5PM on 103.2 Dublin City FM with double shots from Bill Evans, Charlie Parker & Geoff Eales.
    Mary Coughlan also with full intended list at jazzspec.blogspot.com

Jazz Mine Saturdays 5 to 6PM on 103.2 Dublin City FM

Jazz Mine No.54 on air tomorrow Sat. 7th. May on 103.2 Dublin City FM
    Email show jazzmine@dublincityfm.ie
    Twitter : @midweekmusic
    Facebook.com/Midweek Music Miscellany

Thanks - intended play list below.
    Have a good week.
    Sean

Play list Jazz Mine No. 54 Saturday 7th. May 2016 from 5 to 6PM on 103.2 Dublin City FM

1. Part IIC ( 6.59 ) - Keith Jarrett - CD The Koln Concert ecmrecords.com
    1975 RELEASE

2. Oh! Darling ( 4.45 ) - Connie Evingson - CD Let It Be Jazz Connie Evingson Sings The Beatles connieevingson.com
    BY REQUEST
    2003 RELEASE

3. Young & Fine ( 3.18 ) - Trio Sud - CD Young & Fine disquesdreyfus.com
    2008 RELEASE

4. Tiger Rag ( 3.24 ) - Benny Goodman - CD Benny Goodman The King Of Swing Going For A Song Records

5. Lucidity Trap ( 3.31 ) - Notify - CD In Concept Ropeadope Records
    IRISH ARTIST - NEW RELEASE

6. Candy ( 3.51 ) - Truly Divine / Josh Johnston - CD Close Your Eyes joshjohnston.com misstrulydivine.com
    IRISH ARTIST - NEW RELEASE

7. Close Your Eyes ( 3.54 ) - Grainne Brookfield - CD Close Your Eyes grainnebrookfield.com
    IRISH ARTIST - 2005 RELEASE

8. Santa Monica Triangle ( 4.12 ) - Jeff Lorber - CD The Weather Channel Smooth Jazz All Music
    2013 RELEASE COMPILATION

9. Just Squeeze Me ( 3.56 ) - Louis Armstrong & Duke Ellington - CD The Great Reunion ( 1961 ) as part of Louis Armstrong Three Classic Albums Plus avidgroup.co.uk
    2014 RELEASE PACKAGE

10. Tiger ( 4.42 ) - Sons Of Kemet - CD Lest We Forget What We Came Here For sonsofkemet.com
    2015 RELEASE

LONG SHOT - THE DON ELLIS ORCHESTRA

11. Turkish Bath ( 10.29 ) - The Don Ellis Orchestra - CD Electric Bath Columbia Records
    ORIG. LP RELEASE 1967 - CD REISSUE 1998

Jazz Mine No. 55 on Saturday 14th. May includes an interview with members of The Hot 8 Brass Band ( New Orleans ) who appear at The Sugar Club later.
    Music from their upcoming EP which celebrates their 20th. anniversary as a band.

Other music to be determined during the live broadcast.

Jazz Mine Saturdays 5 to 6PM on 103.2 Dublin City FM with host Sean Brophy.

Advertisement