Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Bargains [Groceries]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 182 ✭✭rabjoshu

Anyone receive their clubcard mailings yet.
    Any x off y spend coupons in them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

rabjoshu wrote: »
    Yes, got them on Monday. There were three €5 off €25 vouchers in there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 182 ✭✭rabjoshu

leck wrote: »
    That is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭joeysoap

Got them yesterday too 3 x €12 off €60 spends. Delighted.

We don't spend a lot in Tesco, but do buy our petrol there as it's the cheapest in town, 131.8 at the moment (diesel 122.8). Got 3x €10 off €50 spend at Christmas . Used them all for drink as it was great value. Used the first €12 off €60 today, bottle Smirnoff €20 (effectively €16) 20 Coors €22 (effectively €17.60) and the rest on groceries.

The Easter eggs are now 3 for €5. Still good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭grimm2005

No vouchers for me bar the normal money off ones accrued from points. First time I've never got supplemental vouchers in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

Just standard vouchers for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

Moody_mona wrote: »
    Just standard vouchers for me.

Same here no money off certain products vouchers either..... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

grimm2005 wrote: »
    No vouchers for me bar the normal money off ones accrued from points. First time I've never got supplemental vouchers in it.

Same as. Not even a 10c off a carton of milk. Rack off Tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

In Tallaght - Goodfella's "Deli Di Lusso" Pizza (black box): Tomato, Mozzarella And Pesto Pizza and Chicken, Red Onion & Chilli are marked €1 on a white shelf label (with asterisk) and scan at that (normally €3.99).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

Libera wrote: »
    In Tallaght - Goodfella's "Deli Di Lusso" Pizza (black box): Tomato, Mozzarella And Pesto Pizza and Chicken, Red Onion & Chilli are marked €1 on a white shelf label (with asterisk) and scan at that (normally €3.99).

Love them chicken ones, they are all reduced :confused: to €3 in Tesco Roscommon but there are none of the chicken ones in store, hasn't been for at least a month.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭jc77

Nice. What's the best before date ?

Dec 17

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

leck wrote: »

Likewise. Tesco is not my main supermarket though and my visits and spend there would be erratic so I guess that's why I got them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

No x off y spend vouchers (from Tesco) for me either :( Would be fairly regular in Tesco though. I did get them in the lead up to Christmas as between holidays and one thing and another, I probably hadn't been there regularly.

Looks like they use them to entice people back in, rather than giving them to regular customers.

I wonder do they monitor they use of competitor spend and save vouchers - actually, I think they monitor everything - I have used a couple of SuperValu spend and save vouchers there recently, so they probably think they've won me back so I don't need enticing :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

rabjoshu wrote: »

None in mine no itemised vouchers either. It was a big fold out page too so was sure there would be something else on it.

I wonder about the spending habits of those who did get them, have they been spending a lot or not recently.

Mine were starting from sometime in november. Over christmas I used loads of spend 50 get 10 off voucher in tesco, my tesco was one of the very few issuing them.

Back OT, bounty bars, 4 pack

SAVE 1.69 Was 3.19 Now 1.50
    valid from 8/3/2017 until 28/3/2017

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭muckety

We would spend a lot with tesco, and got no spend and save vouchers ... not even the 50c off a product type. Wonder if its worth getting a second clubcard, used every now and again, to see if they try and entice us with some offers?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I got two vouchers worth 9 euros off my shopping but I've been doing weekly shops there for a while.

Franks Redhot Original 354Ml
    Special OfferSAVE 99c Was 2.99 Now 2.00 valid from 8/3/2017 until 28/3/2017

Bit late with this but that lovely Walls Romantica is half price at the moment. Was €7 now €3.50. Worth every penny in my humble opinion. Yum! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

We got 3 x €10 off €50 vouchers. Wud get essentials in there maybe 3 times a week, no big shop in over a year. Stocked up on the 6 for €50 wine offer!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

I got 3 x €12 off €60 spend a few weeks back.
    I hadn't been in my local store for a couple of months or so prior to it. I would rarely do a big shop, in fact it's usually only when I get vouchers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

Got four till spits at Dunnes last week (they had lots of reductions in clothing and household) for €8 off €40. Checked at CS in Tesco and said they could be used there. I thought they would only honor the printed ones that came in the post. Nice to use these.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

It's in the booze deals thread but in case you missed it, like I did, 25% off 6 bottles of wine/champagne is back until the 18th.

Was pleasantly surprised to see it tonight in Cabra

• Registered Users Posts: 28,117 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

athtrasna wrote: »
    It's in the booze deals thread but in case you missed it, like I did, 25% off 6 bottles of wine/champagne is back until the 18th.
    Was pleasantly surprised to see it tonight in Cabra

Ah feck, I already restocked the wine rack from the 6 for €50 range and now I'll have to forego the free ranging offer ... I know, first world problem and all that!

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

7up and diet 7up are 12 cans for 3 euros. 25c a can :D

nationwide offer

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭blackbird 49

Baileys 700ml E13.00 would be nice if it was a bit cheaper but still not a bad price

Baileys 700ml E13.00 would be nice if it was a bit cheaper but still not a bad price

I think christmas just gone the lowest it went was 12euro in tesco. Previous years it went to 10 but they are snapped up really fast. So 13 is good alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭MB05

Tesco have 12 can packs of Pepsi, Pepsi Max, 7 Up, 7 Up Free and Club Orange for €3 at the moment. Cheapest I have seen in a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

rubadub wrote: »
    I think christmas just gone the lowest it went was 12euro in tesco. Previous years it went to 10 but they are snapped up really fast. So 13 is good alright.
    It was 10 2 weeks ago in local tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

This thread just popped up on the home page for me and I'm just having a read about spend X get Y off vouchers - I've never received these, didn't even know they existed, thought they were a Dunnes thing.
    I do 90% of my shopping in Tesco, a "big shop" every week and during the week probably pop in once or twice for a few bits. Also, get petrol and diesel in there maybe 5 times a month.
    I do pretty well out of my clubcard vouchers (the ones you get for accruing points on what you spend), I save them up for Christmas and usually have around E150 - E200 in vouchers come November so I would imagine the spend and save vouchers are sent by Tesco to entice back sporadic customers :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Marque de Riscal Reserva €25 (normal €45) for a twin pack, online and store, also if you buy 6 packs you get 25% off. Making less than €10 per bottle normal price €23 per bottle.

210920110738316188.jpg

Advertisement