Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Blackberry with Vodafone with €20 topup - Today only

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,907 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

Cops needed to be called to henry street, I turned up and they said they'd been there 2 hours already.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭robertpatterson

Heard the shop was full of people and 200 waiting outside:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

A BlackBerry is pretty much useless unless you pay the extra €20-€30 a month for BlackBerry services, even with that add-on the data that's included doesn't go towards web-browsing, you have to buy an extra data package if you're not already on one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

Hope they are not the curve 9 3 0 0
    Had to return 2 work ones as they were a disaster for sync-ing with outlook. Reckon there was a firmware issue. There was a shortage of them before Christmas, now there must be a glut. Havent tried the Torch yet but not a fan of the rest tbh. Screen size too small for such a chunky phone. That and the bb service cost

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭EmacB

Anybody have any idea what time O2 will start giving out their tickets at the aviva?

And which area/street/entrance will they be at anybody know?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

Two UK tourists came to my shop to unlock their Blackberry, both sealed in box.

The guy said he just went into Meteor store and got sim card for free.

Well done Vodafone, i made some money from unlocking the phones and bigger thank you from the tourists.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭breeno

Hey guys, I'm a bit late to the party but are all the offers finished? I'm not at the aviva unfortunately so can't get that deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭EmacB

Canonfan wrote: »
    Two UK tourists came to my shop to unlock their Blackberry, both sealed in box.

The guy said he just went into Meteor store and got sim card for free.

Well done Vodafone, i made some money from unlocking the phones and bigger thank you from the tourists.;)

o2 warned on their tickets that there was a €150 charge to unlock their free phones :p
    hope nobody fell for that

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

wil wrote: »
    Hope they are not the curve 9 3 0 0
    Had to return 2 work ones as they were a disaster for sync-ing with outlook. Reckon there was a firmware issue. There was a shortage of them before Christmas, now there must be a glut. Havent tried the Torch yet but not a fan of the rest tbh. Screen size too small for such a chunky phone. That and the bb service cost

The Torch is very nice. They've done an excellent job on the touchscreen - the bad old days of the Storm/Storm 2 but a memory.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Oasis678

Hi guys just to let you know i just got a c3 free in grafton street vodafone store when i ported my number and toppe up by 20. be warned its very busy in there with big queues.

Advertisement