Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAY-GO

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Yeah!! :mad:

..............wait.....wut?

No!!!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

OMG - reading a post from a username with my town in her location and 88 (my DOB year) in her name .. i realise, i have to know who she is?? so i go, creeping thru her posts, and shes my next door neighbour. I know, because she works in radio. And shes full of sh.it.

OMG i know a boardsie. She lives beside me. I feeel so dirty.

OMG - reading a post from a username with my town in her location and 88 (my DOB year) in her name .. i realise, i have to know who she is?? so i go, creeping thru her posts, and shes my next door neighbour. I know, because she works in radio. And shes full of sh.it.

OMG i know a boardsie. She lives beside me. I feeel so dirty.

PM me the details chick. I wanna know who she is.

• Advertisement

oh-tayyyy. pm GUNBSENT

oh and so much for my diet.

i just had 3 spoonfuls of ben and jerrys, and porridge with sweetcorn and soy sauce.

goin to bed now hun, forgot to put that in msg and too tired to go send another one.
    ima listen to that link tomo and will let you kno what i think, ha.
    nite nite!!! x

Muahaha I'm confusing the counting people!

I freaking love myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

It's addictive, isn't it? Not very hard, but addictive.

More fun than stealing candy from the little ones!! I think it worked, I'm hoping for a total of 20.000 to be missed - hopping from 213.000 to 231.000...surely there must be a few dyslextic folks in there...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

There are plenty of times where they managed to muck it up by themselves, but still blamed me. I rarely go near it, for fear of catching the brain worms. That's a real thing you can catch, you know.

Yuk, they sound nasty! What do they do?

Oh my, I see the brain worms have made it in there. My 20.000 plan failed but it did make them skip 100, so mission successful!

I have just ruined my life :(
    My tutor demonstrated the spray tan application on me today. In front of a heap of people I didnt know. Butt naked, except for a disposable thong. I feel so violated. And my tan SUCKS because i was so mortified, i grabbed the robe before i was even dry so i have a big streak just over my boobs. And of course a tan line where the thong string was.

I hate my life.
    I think Ill go wreck havoc with numbers to cheer myself up

Sarky wrote: »
    There are plenty of times where they managed to muck it up by themselves, but still blamed me. I rarely go near it, for fear of catching the brain worms. That's a real thing you can catch, you know.

WHAT!?!?!?!? I...don't wanna catch brain worms :(

sarkyidontwannagetbrainwormsprotectmeplseasei'lldoanything!

...even the toilet wicker thing!!!???...

Advertisement