Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biden thread

Options
  • 02-03-2021 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭

Got thread banned for this comment.

"I don't know what I'm signing"

Just sign here.

I think it was a bit harsh.

I was carded for being uncivil, for the implied mention of sleepy Joe or similar.

How in the hell was that post uncivil?

States in the OP that there will be no tolerance of the mention of 'sleepy joe' or similar. Uncivil is just a choice in a limited drop down menu and the closest term I could use in this case
    regards,

Grem
    No, you didn't directly say sleepy joe but your post implied as much, previous posts are irrelevant really, we encourage people to report objectionable posts, not to feed the trolls or react.

Regards,

Grem

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Had a quick look at the thread. Thread ban seems warranted.

If you want to appeal the card make your case to the mod, failing that try the dispute resolution forum.

Case closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement