Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remnant: From the Ashes (Dark Souls with guns)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Alot of the achievements are glitched alright. I have beaten the game a number of times now.

Solo twice, in a 2 man and in a 3 man. "The Dreamer" achievement for killing the last boss still wont pop.

Every time I go back to the room where the last fight starts, the Dreamer is lying on the bed still even though I have seen the credits roll. Same thing happened to 2 of my friends.

Annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Strange it should have popped if you did it solo but yes trophies are glitchy. Rumours are the gun mod one (mod enthusiast) you have to unequip all mods when creating a new one and another that gun mods not collected in your game don't count which would be a total mindfup.

Have all the traits I want now, maxed everything up, have all the guns and gear. I should want to stop playing soon but I'm actually thinking of starting a new character.
    The scaling is the only thing confusing me. Fought the thunder monkey (ape if we're being pedantic) with a friend and it was a mare with those archer jerks. 1/2 hour later I joined a random for the same boss battle and killed it in 5 seconds. The final boss in co-op is a total headspinner. Sometimes fine sometimes unpossible.

Got the plat. Lucky I hadn't fought Thrall and he gave me a gun mod to create. Unequipped all mods before I made it and got it. Not sure if it was that or if you need all 18 gun mods but I have my shiny new platinum

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

Anyone know what this ball of light is in swamp. Cannot interact or shot it...

https://youtu.be/pEnOIZrQ0K4

Updated... spawns enemies...

https://youtu.be/G58SExCYhwU

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

I'm running latest ps4 version and had 3 crashes today. Anyone else?

• Advertisement

Was there a patch today? Played it all weekend and had no issues on the Pro.

Tried co-op on nightmare this weekend, I wish it had crashed.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

€23 on steam for a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Anyone playing this? Free on PSN right this month.

I started it yesterday. Only a couple of hours in but I like it.

Hard but not I want to smash my fist through the monitor hard.

Can see it being great in coop

it works really well in coop even with randoms, I played through twice with two different friends

Advertisement