Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RED ROCK [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

1444546474850»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭Sparko

Was that ending two fingers up to VM for messing them around? Shame to see a show I really liked to begin with go out so ridiculously.

I think the change to hour long episodes was the real death knell for this show, the tone changed and I don't think it worked at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,592 ✭✭✭political analyst

I'm still confused. Did they all die in the end? (Those in the station). Did Podge die? TBH, I was busy chatting online so might have missed some important things.

Angela and the Superintendent seemed dead. Podge had a piece of metal sticking into his stomach. The young garda known as 'Westlife' was not physically injured.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Angela and the Superintendent seemed dead. Podge had a piece of metal sticking into his stomach. The young garda known as 'Westlife' was not physically injured.

TBH it felt like a cliff hanger episode, will Podge survive ..... Find out next week in an all new Red Rock .... Same Red rock channel .... same red rock time .... same red rock day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,592 ✭✭✭political analyst

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What happened with Sharon and Rory, did she return?

Rory was brought to justice for the murder of the young criminal who he betrayed and the manslaughter of the major criminal on whose behest he was acting. That major criminal had kidnapped Sharon (I think) and Rory rescued her.

Red Rock from the beginning starts on May 5th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,504 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

McKay actor is in Grey's Anatomy as a doctor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,504 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Adam Weafer (David Hennessy) is now in Fair City

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭LambshankRedemption

Sorry for resurrecting a zombie thread, but Ive been binging Red Rock for the past few days. They don't make them like this any more.

Advertisement