Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Question about a supplement

Options
  • 20-05-2019 11:45am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 335 ✭✭

I have just picked up some muscle rage quad and muscle rage king test from the supplement store in Blanchardstown. Cant find too many reviews online of either product.

Has anyone used either of these products?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,552 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

The test booster isn't worth a whole lot, to be honest. Not just that brand - they're generally not much use.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,023 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

The test king is just a typical test booster supplement. Overpriced DAA with a multivitamin.

The quad one however isn't a supplement. I'd do my reasearch before you take that one. Just make sure you know what's in it.

For a starter, Osta Rage is probably Ostarine, which has resulted in doping bans in some high profile cases.

Health warnings have been issued for Cardarine.

Second what Mellor said, do some proper research into it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 335 ✭✭.Charlo

Thanks lads.

Worth having a listen to this podcast on SARMs on what they are and how they work. It's a bit sciencey but I think it's explained relatively well.

• Advertisement

For a starter, Osta Rage is probably Ostarine, which has resulted in doping bans in some high profile cases.

There no probably. The ingredients are listed the bottom. That said, being responsible for doping bans is purely because it's on the WADA list itself.

Mellor wrote: »
    There no probably. The ingredients are listed the bottom. That said, being responsible for doping bans is purely because it's on the WADA list itself.

Yeah I seen a couple of MMA fighters got done for LGD4033. I thinks it's only recently been added to the WADA list. On the legality of it, it's not classed as a steroid so is it legal?

Didn't see the actual ingredients...just saw the description of the 4.

I had included the reference to WASA as just being for info, just as an FYI for what it was worth to the OP.

.Charlo wrote: »
    Yeah I seen a couple of MMA fighters got done for LGD4033. I thinks it's only recently been added to the WADA list. On the legality of it, it's not classed as a steroid so is it legal?

Pretty sure they're not illegal.

It's not a steroid.
    It is a drug.
    It legal, for now at least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭paw patrol

what fcuking shop is selling sarms to a fella who didn't ask for sarms or doesn't know that what they buying is sarms.
    No offence to you OP , the shop shouldn't be selling that stuff to punters who don't ask for it

paw patrol wrote: »
    what fcuking shop is selling sarms to a fella who didn't ask for sarms or doesn't know that what they buying is sarms.
    No offence to you OP , the shop shouldn't be selling that stuff to punters who don't ask for it

I knew what it was, I was being careful with the wording in the OP because I wasnt sure on the legality. Just wanted to see if anyone had any experiences of the stuff.

I knew what it was, I was being careful with the wording in the OP because I wasnt sure on the legality. Just wanted to see if anyone had any experiences of the stuff.

ah right
    fair enough - my outrage is back to medium.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29 abc2304

I have just picked up some muscle rage quad and muscle rage king test from the supplement store in Blanchardstown. Cant find too many reviews online of either product.

Has anyone used either of these products?

From what I understand, 'sarms' seem to fall into a legal grey area in Ireland. It appears that it's not legal to sell them in Ireland, but many people source them from the UK or NI

• Registered Users Posts: 29 abc2304

abc2304 wrote: »
    From what I understand, 'sarms' seem to fall into a legal grey area in Ireland. It appears that it's not legal to sell them in Ireland, but many people source them from the UK or NI

I have found an Irish supplier if anyone's still interested? https://reinforced.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭granny_slayer

https://reinforced.ie/products/destiny-labs-zeus

Anyone have any experience with this product ?

Experienced lifter here, the recommended dosage on it seems high to be honest.

Any reply appreciated, or if any could point me in the right direction.

[l
    Experienced lifter here, the recommended dosage on it seems high to be honest..

High based on what?

https://reinforced.ie/products/destiny-labs-zeus

Anyone have any experience with this product ?

Experienced lifter here, the recommended dosage on it seems high to be honest.

Any reply appreciated, or if any could point me in the right direction.

I've not taken sarms myself but I have looked at them out of curiosity

Firstly - label looks like a rip off of enhanced athletes (tony huge) range.
    which admittedly a subjective measure it does to cause my spidey senses to tingle that it's a cheap brand.

As you said - look at the doses here.
    Per capsule the 20mg Ostarine is near the max recommended "safe" of 25mg per day
    Taking 2 capsules a day will increase risk of side effects and you may need a PCT after . However that they actually advise 1-2 capsules a day would lead me to suspect that it may be under-dosed or they are reckless as fcuk cos you know lads will take the max dose.

The mk677 dose is fine. i can't recall much about LGD-4033.
    High based on what?

I'm guessing he means based on research and the recommended dose

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭granny_slayer

paw patrol wrote: »
    I've not taken sarms myself but I have looked at them out of curiosity

Firstly - label looks like a rip off of enhanced athletes (tony huge) range.
    which admittedly a subjective measure it does to cause my spidey senses to tingle that it's a cheap brand.

As you said - look at the doses here.
    Per capsule the 20mg Ostarine is near the max recommended "safe" of 25mg per day
    Taking 2 capsules a day will increase risk of side effects and you may need a PCT after . However that they actually advise 1-2 capsules a day would lead me to suspect that it may be under-dosed or they are reckless as fcuk cos you know lads will take the max dose.

The mk677 dose is fine. i can't recall much about LGD-4033.

I'm guessing he means based on research and the recommended dose

Thanks for the reply, yes I think your spot, and another thing is it specifically states after the dosage that a PCT is not required. I cant find anyting about on the web. I wonder is the lab irish?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 the_dowdall_fella

Can any tell me where theses products are available

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭luketitz

I got the 'shred' stack here after doing my research, the purity certificates these guys offer helped put my mind af ease - https://www.uksarms.com/product-category/buy-sarms/

Haven't started using it yet though, kinda having second thought after listening to the podcast linked In the thread above!

Advertisement