Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitbit charge 3

Options
  • 23-08-2018 9:47pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭

It’s coming out in October, little disappointing there’s no built in GPS but battery life is amazing. What’s everyone’s impression of it compared to whatever else is on offer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,266 ✭✭✭✭ted1

I think the charge 2 works well without GPS. It uses the one in your phone so gives a real battery life of 5 days

Can three record laps in the pool , it’s not clear. Water proofing is a must the biggest let down of the 2

NFC is wellcome.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

Where’s the best place to get a replacement strap?

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Bosupe

https://fitstraps.co.uk/collections/fitbit-charge-3

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I just ordered two off Amazon for a little cheaper than the above link - got one regular rubber one for the gym, a mesh metal one for work & a charger for €30 but that's included improved delivery.

Will update on quality

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Anyone know if this can be used in the swimming pool?

I have one and all I can see is that it is water resistant, want to see if anyone has worn it in the pool and had any issue before I do it and possible ruin the unit.

Would be a be stupid if it didn't work in the pool considering it has swimming as one of the exercises on the unit.

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement