Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Onity

I've never bothered asking for a winner's list before... but I was curious to see the results for the Club BitsCoin competition.

There was meant to be a new draw and a new prize every day from 01/10-31/12, but it wasn't available to enter every day. They often didn't update the entry page for up to 4/5 days at a time, so the same prize amount would show and you would be unable to enter again until they updated it.

Sure enough though on the winner's list, it shows a prize winner for every day, winning a different amount every day. Interesting to see!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭ladymary

Onity wrote: »
    I've never bothered asking for a winner's list before... but I was curious to see the results for the Club BitsCoin competition.

There was meant to be a new draw and a new prize every day from 01/10-31/12, but it wasn't available to enter every day. They often didn't update the entry page for up to 4/5 days at a time, so the same prize amount would show and you would be unable to enter again until they updated it.

Sure enough though on the winner's list, it shows a prize winner for every day, winning a different amount every day. Interesting to see!

Ya interesting..... never thought to ask for winners list either, well at least there were winners

Won on both yoplait and nicorette this evening, delighted first wins of 2020..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

ladymary wrote: »

Congratulations do you get a reply straight away saying you won, each time I enter it just says thsnks for entering

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Stephykavanagh

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    Congratulations do you get a reply straight away saying you won, each time I enter it just says thsnks for entering

You get a Thank you on the days you don't win, then when you win you get a Congratulations message and information on how to claim 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

You get a Thank you on the days you don't win, then when you win you get a Congratulations message and information on how to claim 🙂

Oh thanks for letting me know and congratulations again

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭mayo pixiebell

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    Oh thanks for letting me know and congratulations again

Only getting thanks here too lol

• Registered Users Posts: 17,281 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

You get a Thank you on the days you don't win, then when you win you get a Congratulations message and information on how to claim ��

Do you mean as soon as you enter you get notified if you've won?

fritzelly wrote: »
    Do you mean as soon as you enter you get notified if you've won?

Yea straight away, instead of the thank you for entering message

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,917 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Won tickets to the Titanic competition https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=112252980&postcount=94
    We are actually heading up to Belfast this weekend so the timing is great! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭guppy

Yea straight away, instead of the thank you for entering message

Your post just prompted me to text again, and I got an immediate congratulations message back! I think I'm peaking in my 2020 competition wins early, two so far in January. I'm hoping the third is the Volvo with the independent!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Nikki2021

guppy wrote: »
    Your post just prompted me to text again, and I got an immediate congratulations message back! I think I'm peaking in my 2020 competition wins early, two so far in January. I'm hoping the third is the Volvo with the independent!
    That Volvo is all mine, anyone know if you can enter multiple times by postal entry? Think it's just the one per email address.
    Yoplait comp doesn't appear to have any daily limit for entries. Fair play :)

Finally got a Nicorette one! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭zinfandel

has anyone who won Roe & Co distillery tickets from text competition received them yet ??
    I sent my address on Jan 8th

zinfandel wrote: »
    has anyone who won Roe & Co distillery tickets from text competition received them yet ??

What was this one?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭zinfandel

What was this one?

it was a text comp early December to win distillery tickets , think there was quite a few, ended a good while ago

it was a text comp early December to win distillery tickets , think there was quite a few, ended a good while ago

Ah ok, I did get distillery tickets in a text comp but was a while back

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭magicray

I sent my details on the 8th too and no sign of anything as yet

My NICORETTE prize arrived today. Thanks OP 🙂

• Advertisement

My NICORETTE prize arrived today. Thanks OP 🙂

Is it nice? Didn’t take long!

Is it nice? Didn’t take long!
    I won on the 12th and it came today. Yea lovely North Face bag, skull candy wireless earphones and a Chilly water bottle

• Registered Users Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Just won with Yoplait. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 byrnes1104

Got my Walkers chrisps prize today, thanks to OP

Well I got my third win, I won the iPhone 11 with the Virgin media magazine, I am absolutely delighted with myself!

Huge thanks to all who post competitions, will now need to repay the favour more regularly

Well I got my third win, I won the iPhone 11 with the Virgin media magazine, I am absolutely delighted with myself!

Huge thanks to all who post competitions, will now need to repay the favour more regularly

Wow. That’s great. Well done. Good win.

Wow. That’s great. Well done. Good win.

Thank you. By law of there's, that's me done for 2020!

Thank you. By law of there's, that's me done for 2020!

I’d be happy with an iPhone. Keep the luck rolling lol

Just wondering are the 50100 and 50400 free text? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,281 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Just wondering are the 50100 and 50400 free text? Thanks

Everything beginning with 50... is free

Advertisement