Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭mayo pixiebell

fritzelly wrote: »
    Everything beginning with 50... is free

Great. Thanks x

• Registered Users Posts: 9,977 ✭✭✭thesandeman

It's anything from 53*** upwards you have to watch out for.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭zinfandel

Just wondering are the 50100 and 50400 free text? Thanks

yes they are

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Do any of the YOPLAIT and NICORETTE winners have any tips on how to win..... I’ve been entering everyday at various times (day and night) on 2 different phones.....and nada :(

Saying that, I haven’t won anything in an age. I’m going through a considerable dry spell atm :/

I don’t normally win anything on them at all prob tried one morning at 8.30 and win. Couldn’t believe it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭Gormal

Congrats to all the winners. It's really great to see some more wins here on Boards!

Long may it continue!

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭ZombieMed

Won nicorette today. Text sent at 10.30am for those trying tactics:-) looking forward to prize. Really want to win fibre one though- results being drawn tomorrow so fingers crossed.

@Pippin5, posts to this forum don't count to the post minimum for posting links - maybe a few judicious posts in after hours or similar will get you above limit.

Anyone entering the 2fm holiday comps? Do you text with your answer or a or b? The few times I've done it I go by instructions at the time so have used both methods. No wins though:-(

Well done. Fibre one is a fab prize!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Houset

Thanks to Carol Ireland I won a Blinks n Brows kit on womans way! My first win of the year :)

I received my Roe & Co tickets today by registered post in case anyone else was waiting on them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Lo_La

I won the Yoplait one today, sent a load of texts around 12pm and got a message back to say I had won so thank you to whoever posted, first one I have ever won :), started following the thread a few months back!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 OzKennard

Hi Folks, there is a post on Facebook for goodfellas pizza Ireland for text and win with Dunnes stores. To win a pizza blanket. See in store for details. Sorry I can’t post link or a screenshot.

I can’t find any info on their Facebook, Dunnes Facebook or even in store?

Anyone else seen it around? Would love to know how to enter ?

Thanks and good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭jellybear

OzKennard wrote: »
    Hi Folks, there is a post on Facebook for goodfellas pizza Ireland for text and win with Dunnes stores. To win a pizza blanket. See in store for details. Sorry I can’t post link or a screenshot.

I can’t find any info on their Facebook, Dunnes Facebook or even in store?

Anyone else seen it around? Would love to know how to enter ?

Thanks and good luck!

Just posted in the competition thread-

Win 1 of 100 “Pizza” Blankets - Freetext GOODFELLAS followed by your name to 50400

One entry per number :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 OzKennard

jellybear wrote: »
    Just posted in the competition thread-

Win 1 of 100 “Pizza” Blankets - Freetext GOODFELLAS followed by your name to 50400

One entry per number :)

Thanks a million!!

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭COD4132

Anyone know where the fibre one winners will be posted?

COD4132 wrote: »

Wasn’t me anyway lol

don't think the text comps ever post the winners anywhere, would probably need to request from the promotion company , usually insight marketing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

Anytime ive won with a text in , it was always a call or text, ive never come across a winners list, unless as others said you contact them. So unfortunately if u dont hear it means you might not be lucky. Although you cant always go by the date they say they will contact the winners. Ive been contacted plenty of times to say I won and it was well after the date. One competition a few years ago was 6 weeks later and I had given up on being a winner

• Registered Users Posts: 39 pippin5

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    Anytime ive won with a text in , it was always a call or text, ive never come across a winners list, unless as others said you contact them. So unfortunately if u dont hear it means you might not be lucky. Although you cant always go by the date they say they will contact the winners. Ive been contacted plenty of times to say I won and it was well after the date. One competition a few years ago was 6 weeks later and I had given up on being a winner

Hi, I would agree. You will hear directly from the promoter if you have won, certainly this is how I heard when won from a free text competition. I heard on the evening that I sent the text but there was a time constraint on the prize.

Whilst the draw has been made, there might still be a chance that haven't contacted the winners yet, as there is nothing in the terms and conditions as to when they are going to contact the winner. Well, that is what I am hoping for anyway. If anyone has won any of the 11 prizes, please let us know, I will be happy for the winners, even if it means that I definitely didn't win. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭magicray

Fingers crossed one of us win something on Fibre One, its a nice comp and I would love a Brown Thomas voucher :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭COD4132

pippin5 wrote: »
    Hi, I would agree. You will hear directly from the promoter if you have won, certainly this is how I heard when won from a free text competition. I heard on the evening that I sent the text but there was a time constraint on the prize.

Whilst the draw has been made, there might still be a chance that haven't contacted the winners yet, as there is nothing in the terms and conditions as to when they are going to contact the winner. Well, that is what I am hoping for anyway. If anyone has won any of the 11 prizes, please let us know, I will be happy for the winners, even if it means that I definitely didn't win. :-)

I agree i just want to know more than anything out of nosiness. Having a bit of a dry spell with wins. CMONNNNN LADY LUCK :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

I agree i just want to know more than anything out of nosiness. Having a bit of a dry spell with wins. CMONNNNN LADY LUCK :)

We may never know as there is no guarantee the winners will be from boards, they be in shops all over the country. But hopefully there are some from here

A few of us won the Yoplait one anyway.
    I didn't realise the shoes are personalised when I sent my details. I hope they don't come with my name on them 'cos I'll be too embarrassed to wear them if they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,310 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

A few of us won the Yoplait one anyway.
    I didn't realise the shoes are personalised when I sent my details. I hope they don't come with my name on them 'cos I'll be too embarrassed to wear them if they do.

Lol, didn't they ask what you wanted on them

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

RTE GUIDE

Email your answer and contact details to rteguide@rte.ie giving the title of the competition in the subject box.

Win tickets to a preview screening of The Call of the Wild at 6.30 pm , Tues, Feb 18 in Dundrum
    Title: Call of the Wild competition
    Answer: a) Harrison Ford

Win tickets to the Irish premiere of Birds of Prey on Wednesday Feb 5, Imax Cineworld , Dublin
    Title: Birds of Prey competition
    Answer: True

Win an Oasis of Calm package at Eden One Spa
    Title: Eden One competition
    Answer: b) Ballsbridge

Really annoying the RTE Guide comps are mostly based in Dublin

Mc Love wrote: »
    Really annoying the RTE Guide comps are mostly based in Dublin

Its really down to the events sometimes. They've had some Cork and Kerry concerts in the past. Some of the movie screenings are in limerick, cork and galway too. Eden one is recently opened so it's publicity. Premiere's are usually only held in the largest city.

fritzelly wrote: »
    Lol, didn't they ask what you wanted on them

I didn't read it properly until after I'd replied lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,392 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

G2016 wrote: »
    Win a pair of personalised trainers with Yoplait & Tesco. 50 pair to be won.

Freetext Yoplait & your name to 50100

I won for my niece so thanks

I take it a month for these to come or has anyone already received?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I won for my niece so thanks

I take it a month for these to come or has anyone already received?

Won Yoplait 13 days ago - haven't received yet. Always expect either 28 days or 28 days after end of comp. Will let you know when received.

Nicorette are quick - mine came 2 days after winning. Lovely prize which I will put to great use:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭ladymary

Anybody having any luck with any of these competitions.

https://www.cremeeggeatertainment.com/
    https://legends.cadburyfc.com/

Advertisement