Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US politician proposes "CAREN Act"

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,893 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

It sure does look incredibly noosey. Even if not meant for Wallace someone could have done it as twisted humor just for the sake of it back then. there are much simpler knots if you just need a pull loop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

Overheal wrote: »
    You bolded the wrong name as I clearly specified bubba Wallace.

And he didn’t call 911. You are lumping them together ignorantly

I bolded Jussie's name because the poster mentioned both of them, you responded saying they never called 911, if you meant only Bubba didn't call 911 you should have said that. Jussie did. You just cant accept when your wrong. Get over it.

WrenBoy wrote: »
    I bolded Jussie's name because the poster mentioned both of them, you responded saying they never called 911, if you meant only Bubba didn't call 911 you should have said that. Jussie did. You just cant accept when your wrong. Get over it.

I clearly mentioned bubba specifically but you can’t accept when you’re wrong. Get over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

Overheal wrote: »
    I clearly mentioned bubba specifically but you can’t accept when you’re wrong. Get over it.

lol, okay little buddy. Still both fake though

Not at all. Bubba Wallace and his crew did nothing to fake what they saw. Smollet manufactured his stunt from the ground up. They are incomparable.

• Advertisement
Advertisement