Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Afraidofwhatun

Reckon that is Foals just to the left of Chapter Three

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Afraidofwhatun

Wing126 wrote: »
    Looks like MU to me?

Roxy Music

• Registered Users Posts: 37,888 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Metallica, mastodon, marmillon, Michael Buble

My guesses anyway ha

• Subscribers Posts: 41,074 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

citycentre wrote: »
    Mono - excellent Japanese instrumental band - in the middle below Iggy Pop...

Was there not a Dublin solo guy called Mono on the scene about 25 years ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Was there not a Dublin solo guy called Mono on the scene about 25 years ago?

I have a mate called mono....not sure that helps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 GerPen2015

Le Bruise wrote: »
    I have a mate called mono....not sure that helps

does he have a wife called poly ? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

GerPen2015 wrote: »
    does he have a wife called poly ? :p

You know him too? What about their kids, Syllabic and Sodium glutamate?😀

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

I think to the bottom left of Iggy Pop is:

Four Tet
    Live

definitely looks like an "FOU" with a bit of a curve, to my eyes

could be Floating Points live too, he's playing Sziget the following weekend.

down the bottom, in the middle STA... (or maybe SIA...)
    I'm going with 808 State, already on the Kendall Calling lineup that weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Wing126 wrote: »
    https://www.alltogethernow.ie/line-up-2

Sure can anyone brute force their way through this page and we'll get it all now!

I'm in.. Its trafficwasp123

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,411 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Big headliner with 2nd name starting with an M

Maybe Moby he is releasing a new album in March 6th, so maybe a summer tour for that record, would be nice.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Maybe Moby he is releasing a new album in March 6th, so maybe a summer tour for that record, would be nice.

I thought we cancelled Moby!

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭SoundOfSilence

The word that's slightly exposed looks like weekend ... so most likely vampire weekend. They've a nice gap in their schedule after playing benicassim.

Also the c that exposed below the head could be cage the elephant.... who also are touring

• Registered Users Posts: 43,780 ✭✭✭✭Basq

The word that's slightly exposed looks like weekend ... so most likely vampire weekend. They've a nice gap in their schedule after playing benicassim.

Also the c that exposed below the head could be cage the elephant.... who also are touring
    I'd be mighty happy with both..

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Fair play to their marketing/design department for a very successful teaser.

Think Vampire Weekend are in Canada on 29th July so that probably rules them out

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

Yes as Johnny says Vampire Weekend playing a festival in Canada on the Friday and then dates in North America - it’s not them

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭ILIKEFOOD

sienad o'connor defo there.. think we knew that already tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭rubick

These Magic Eye pictures aren't what they used to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

It's a snake. Its always a snake.

Good shout on Sinead O'Connor, Sing Along Social definitely there, can't say I can make out Groove Armada but would hope they are there.

Anyone having a stab at the headliner up the top of the poster? Looks like an N or M about half way through. This is going to wreck my head looking at it :pac:

I think that's probably 2 headliners, one on the very left, then the second with a name starting with M, W, V or maybe Y.

It would be strange to have one headliner in massive writing at the top on their own.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

I can see Girl Band and Iggy Pop.

to the bottom right of Iggy Pop - Stella Donnelly?

or someone else with ELLY on the end? :pac:

2014Nelly_Getty104847352170314-1-696x464.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,474 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

You could be right with the two headliners ghostdancer. Either way not a clue who they could be. Noticed that with the 'elly' too, can't quite make out the letter before it. Stella Donnelly is at Bilbao BBK a few weeks before so that's probably a good guess!

From scouring through forums and the comments on facebook/instagram, these seem to be the guesses so far:

Sinead O'Connor
    Groove Armada
    Goldfrapp
    DIIV
    Cage the Elephant
    808 State/Candi Staton
    Avalon Emerson
    Four Tet
    James Vincent McMorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

You could be right with the two headliners ghostdancer. Either way not a clue who they could be. Noticed that with the 'elly' too, can't quite make out the letter before it. Stella Donnelly is at Bilbao BBK a few weeks before so that's probably a good guess!

From scouring through forums and the comments on facebook/instagram, these seem to be the guesses so far:

Sinead O'Connor
    Groove Armada
    Goldfrapp
    DIIV
    Cage the Elephant
    808 State/Candi Staton
    Avalon Emerson
    Four Tet
    James Vincent McMorrow

Maribou State maybe???

• Registered Users Posts: 11,654 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

JVM could be a good shout. Think he has new album out later this year alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭fish_fingers

Sinead O'Connor
    Groove Armada
    Goldfrapp
    DIIV
    Cage the Elephant
    808 State/Candi Staton
    Avalon Emerson
    Four Tet
    James Vincent McMorrow

I would absolutely Krispy Kreme myself if that was Candi Staton!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭lc180

Big headliner with 2nd name starting with an M

My guess is Mura Masa.

Pod love to recycle headliners from Forbidden Fruit and Metropolis.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭SoundOfSilence

Massive attack maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭ILIKEFOOD

alastair wrote: »
    It’s a bit worrying that Sinead is getting such a large billing on the poster. I’ll probably go along, don’t get me wrong, but I’d have had her pegged as a more lowly billing.

seling out every venue she's booked in the last few months. She was amazing at vicar street. In flying form at the moment, I'd say even if she is up there as a headliner she absolutely deserves it and I'd say the doubters will be glad she got that slot. I guess as a draw for people thinking about tickets tho probably not exotic enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Whipping Boy

Morrissey up the top there? New album on way

Advertisement