Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Now ye're talking - to a consultant in the HSE [Questions thread]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭JoChervil

JoChervil wrote: »
    So my question is: has anyone anywhere tried to apply “cupping-glasses” in case of alleged pneumonia caused by COVID-19?

I think it would be worth trying in face of such huge emotional and economical losses caused by this pandemic.

I only would like to add that such a man like Michael Phelps wouldn't risk to become a laughing stock worldwide, if this method was of no use for him...

510986.png

And this golden olympic swimmer must have had a team of professional doctors taking care of him, yet they allowed him to use this method. So at least it did no harm to him and his performance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭Hmmzis

Hi,

Thanks for all your hard work, it's very, very much appreciated. Please keep up the good fight for all of us.

When you get a chance and willingness to look into a question I have, that would be excellent.

The short version of my question is: "Asymptomatic cases, what's the story there, why are they asymptomatic?"

The long version is this.
    From looking at some of the data where subsets of the general population have been tested for active infections and then monitored over time, there appears to be a rather large proportion of infected people that do not develop any symptoms (>50% in a lot of them). When looking at the Diamond Princess data, one could be forgiven for thinking that the asymptomatic rate is higher in the risk groups than in the non-risk groups. I haven't seen any similar breakdowns in the other studies, including our own nursing homes, so I can't be sure that's the overall trend.

Given that, are we missing something important here, something that could be used to save a lot of lives? What is that factor or collection of factors that allows a big part of the risk group getting away with an asymptomatic infection? Any chance we could do some comparison tests between the known asymptomatic cases and symptomatic ones, like antibody tests for other human coronaviruses (Common Cold ones), checks on the angiotensin system (not if possible even), lifestyle differences etc.? Maybe it has already been done? I just simply haven't been able to find anything like that.

Here is the link to the Diamond Princess study: https://www.niid.go.jp/niid/en/2019-ncov-e/9417-covid-dp-fe-02.html

Thanks again and all the best!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭2u2me

JoChervil wrote: »
    I think it would be worth trying in face of such huge emotional and economical losses caused by this pandemic.

Sounds like you're describing Pascal's wager.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭locohobo

Hello again!!..
    Noticed you've not posted since 20/04//Hope all is ok and that the HSE have'nt nobbled you...
    Just reading today that investigators in China noted, and now the French have noted also that there seems to be surprisingly a lot less smokers affected by coronavirus than non-smokers.. They are to conduct trials using nicotine parches to see if nicotine may be an inhibitor of the infection..
    Am just wondering here that maybe its not the nicotine itself but rather the deposit from smoking that is built up in the lungs that may be causing this inhibition. As in that the virus cannot connect with the receptor in the lungs because of this coating..
    Would like to hear you're thoughts on this....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Tails142

Thanks for the info you've been providing, hope your radio silence the last while isn't a bad sign. I've followed a lot of your advice and suggestions.

I ordered some masks off aliexpress and wish.com - as you say they may take 30 days+ to get here but we're in for the long haul and I will be glad when they do arrive I'm sure. I'm working from home the last couple of months but will probably be expected to attend the office from time to time as restrictions ease. Have basically been cocooning with wife and kids since 13th March.

Can I ask you about covid-19 and asthma. I'm an asthmatic myself and while I wouldn't consider myself to have severe asthma the prescription I'm on puts me in the severe category going by the info on asthma.ie - although I don't always need the dose I'm prescribed, I usually manage ok on one puff twice a day instead of the two puffs twice a day of the preventer I'm prescribed. We are hitting pollen season now though so I'm up to two puffs the last while, anyway...

Are you seeing many complications arising for people with asthma contracting covid-19, is it affecting them more severely? Are patients with covid-19 and asthma at much higher risk?

I wasn't overly concerned at the start as asthmatics are generally used to their condition being overhyped, a blast of ventolin and you're normally good to go. But I suppose
    I've been dwelling on it the past few weeks - I have psoriasis too and caught cocksackie virus (hand food and mouth) last year from one of my kids, it really took hold in the skin affected by my psoriasis, I.e. My lower legs and arms and gave me a real good doing. It's unusual for adults to get it so I had been wondering if the psorisasis was an opening in my body for that virus to take hold. And likewise, now I'm wondering the same thing about covid-19 and my lungs, could my asthma be an opening for that virus to take hold in me and hit me severely.

Would be interested in your opinion or recent experiences or if you knew of any papers that have looked at this.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,855 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

Hoping you're alright at the moment, and getting rest in what must be an insanely busy time.

I was just wondering what you think of how the virus has progressed, in terms of your predictions, where do you see things heading now that there's an exit plan? Are the measures premature? Are ye run off your feet in hospital? Do you believe we have seen a rounded peak of sorts or is this level of infection and hospital stress the new normal until a vaccine comes in?

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭barrymanilow

Hi thanks again for taking the time out to answer these questions. The answers thread has been a great source of information.

Just wondering what your casual opinion on this is , the Monday after the schools were closed I came crashing down with something , like one minute I was going about the day the next I felt like I had been run over by a truck , felt very very weak and very cold , had to wear a full set of clothes in bed. I was like this for the nest week bar the chill which didn't return after the first night. But basically a week where I was too weak to hold a conversation with anyone and making tea and a sandwich took so much out of me that I would have to watch a film on the couch to recover. It was very strange and I had never experienced anything like it , intense lethargy which almost as if on schedule lifted exactly a week later.

My GP and the helpline of that time didn't think I was a candidate for testing as I had nothing respiratory and hadn't been abroad or in contact with one of the then known cases.

I am living with my partner. If it was Covid I thought she would get sick also but she never did. We have been both self isolating and I didn't leave house for 3 weeks to be sure after.

I have been wondering since if it was possibly alight dose of Covid that I shook off before it got into the lungs and that my Girlfriend was non symptomatic. I read that the actor Tom Hanks and his wife tested positive but they had no symptoms apart from extreme tiredness and that Idris ELba also tested positive but had no symptoms at all. Is it in the realm of possibilty that I had some strain of Covid ?

Thanks,

B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭PMBC

I see from one of your replies you expected the deaths to peak between 40 and 60 which looks to be what happened.

Where do you think Ireland's numbers are now heading and I appreciate that there are a lot of unknowns and variables?

Also, without being over critical of the decision makers, what mistakes were made regarding treatment of the nursing and care home sectors?

My own opinion is that mistakes have been made but decisions were made with the best of intentions

Thanks for the time you have taken and the information you have given here and wishing you well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,655 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Good to see you back and thanks for your good work.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

It gives us immense happiness to see that you're back and we hope you're doing really well. I speak for both my household and I'd imagine anyone who has read your sensible information.

The cat got over not being left out, very quickly actually. Thanks for the tip, I knew you were right about keeping him in but I just needed somebody to blame :pac:

• Advertisement

Thank you for your answer.

Please find below my explanations:
    And here's a debunking article about what appears to be the basis of your post and putative treatment:
    https://medium.com/@amdahl/covid-19-...y-ce27773d1096

No, I based my post on this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9GYTc53r2o
    Also I'd love to see the research behind your claim that the skin "gives probably the strongest immune response in the body". It seems you really misunderstand the function of the skin.

https://www.upmc.ie/upmc-and-university-of-pittsburgh-school-of-medicine-announce-potential-covid-19-vaccine-candidate/

A quote from it:
    “The researchers also used a novel approach to deliver the drug, called a microneedle array, to increase potency. This array is a fingertip-sized patch of 400 tiny needles that delivers the spike protein pieces into the skin, where the immune reaction is strongest. The patch goes on like a Band-Aid and then the needles — which are made entirely of sugar and the protein pieces — simply dissolve into the skin.”

This article was published in The Lancet.

Also I thought that vaccines are usually given into the skin just because of its strongest response.

And directly this article in The Lancet:
    https://www.thelancet.com/journals/ebiom/article/PIIS2352-3964(20)30118-3/fulltext

And a quote from this article:
    The skin is an ideal target for immunization. It contains a rich population of antigen presenting and immune accessory cells capable of inducing a proinflammatory microenvironment favoring the induction of potent and durable adaptive immunity.”

“We tested the immunogenicity of these vaccine variants delivered either by traditional subcutaneous needle injection or using MNAs to more specifically target vaccine components to the immune fertile skin microenvironment.”

"The skin is immunologically reactive and contains a high density of antigen presenting and immune-accessory cells with innate immune function including keratinocytes, mast cells, and innate lymphocytes. Redundant skin immunoregulatory circuits can respond to a wide variety of damage or infection related signals to rapidly orchestrate an innate immune response."

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Satturnfalls

Hope you are doing well :)

1. How are you gonna celebrate once this covid emergency is under control?

2. Regarding reusing disposal face masks. I own one disposable facemask and dont have access to any others. Would it be possible to disinfect it after each time im out using gentle methods. Like boiling the mask in hot water? A milton bath? Or a UV light sanatiser?

Keep up the fight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭ShineOn7

Hi

I've noticed you've been very quiet. Is everything ok, or was this a goodbye? https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=113454875&postcount=4929

If you're still answering questions:

How do you feel about the current numbers as of today? (Monday May 25th). Do you still feel we could reach 15k total mortalities by April next year?

Thanks as always for your work

Hey up Pseudo bud....
    Yea...noticed you've not been on since 05/05...
    Have you really given up the proverbial ghost on us???
    Something I've been wondering......
    Another thought....
    Maybe its not the nicotine thats the protection..but rather that the lungs are so crapped up with gunge from smoking that there are many less cell receptors available for it to attach to...
    Ok!...just so as we dont end up with a nation of smoking addicts..Maybe it would be more beneficial to try vaping as well as the patches and see if there would be any difference in the infection rate....

As I said...Just a thought!!....

Returning to my initial answer about cupping.

This method is still popular in folk Greek and Chinese medicine. Maybe this could explain why Greece or China are doing so well?

514707.png

I have found such article:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4488563/

A quote from the link above:
    “It also finds a mention in the famous Egyptian Papyrus Ebers (1550 BC) in the west and ancient Greek medicine. Hippocrates (Greece) preached the cupping based treatments related with musculoskeletal diseases of the back and extremities, gynecological complaints, pharyngitis, ear ailments, and lung diseases.”

Many physicians still take Hippocratic Oath, so why they can't use his knowledge, not only ethical rules?

You so dismissed not only my theory about iron overload and its treatment by using cupping.

So what will you say about this article:
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30588142/

The title of this article:
    Al-hijamah (Wet Cupping Therapy of Prophetic Medicine) Significantly and Safely Reduces Iron Overload and Oxidative Stress in Thalassemic Children: A Novel Pilot Study

They treated 20 thalassemic children (15 males and five females aged 9.07±4.26 years) with iron chelation therapy (ICT) plus Al-hijamah (using sterile disposable sets and in a complete aseptic environment) vs a control group treated with ICT only.

Results: Al-hijamah was quite simple, safe, effective, tolerable (with no side effects) and time-saving procedure (30-60 minutes). A single session of Al-hijamah significantly reduced iron overload in all thalassemic children. Al-hijamah significantly decreased serum ferritin by 25.22% , significantly decreased oxidative stress by 68.69%, exerted pharmacological potentiation to ICT and significantly increased total antioxidant capacity by 260.95%

Conclusion: Al-hijamah is a novel, safe, effective percutaneous iron excretion therapy through percutaneous iron excretion with minimal blood loss in agreement with the evidence-based Taibah mechanism. Al-hijamah is an effective outpatient hematological procedure that is safer than many pediatric procedures such as catheterization, hemofiltration and dialysis. Increasing the number of cups during Al-hijamah session or the number of sessions reduces iron overload more strongly. Medical practice of Al-hijamah is strongly recommended in hospitals.

514732.jpg

I think there are many muslim physicians in Ireland, who would gladly use this method, if they were allowed to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭padser

Would it be worth moving the "cupping" it's own dedicated thread where anyone who wants to engage with it can do so?

I'd be interested in getting any update the AMA guy had on

1) how the last month has gone,
    2) how he views the current numbers in Germany and South Korea (which have remained reasonably small but persistent over time)
    3) his views on our current pathway to relaxing restrictions
    4) his views on our evolving treatment options (any promising drugs / therapies, blood transfusion trials etc)
    5) his views on the need (or not) to get back to routine medical care for all

• Advertisement

But there is also less invasive method. Dry Cupping Method, which can also help with iron overload. Black spots on the skin after using it are not bruises because they fade it time. They don’t change colour to yellow, what would suggest it was blood.

It looks like it is only a question of using 4 cups. Three on the back and one on the front. If dying of COVID19 people are turned on their stomach to help them breathe, why 3 cups can't be put on their back for 8 minutes as the last resort?

padser wrote: »
    Would it be worth moving the "cupping" it's own dedicated thread where anyone who wants to engage with it can do so?

2) how he views the current numbers in Germany and South Korea (which have remained reasonably small but persistent over time)
    4) his views on our evolving treatment options (any promising drugs / therapies, blood transfusion trials etc)

Well it should be in a subject covered by your 4th question. So why should it be dismissed? I think it is a valid question, while this thread almost died.

padser wrote: »

So I am adding my question to the second one. Could it be used currently in South Korea and Germany, if it is a common method there?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4488563/#bib20

The quote from this article:
    “The puncturing and cupping (PC) method ... is common in China, Korea, and Germany.”

And the most important question, which I should have asked at the very beginning:

Are patients at ICU tested for iron overload? Or Iron levels in the blood? And if so, what are the results?

Lads, he's clearly left the building

Thank you for answering the questions you did though Pseudonym

I have one more question, which is actually related to all my previous questions.

Don't you think it is weird that the most people die in the most developed countries, while majority of countries in Asia are doing extremely well? Maybe it is a huge failure of modern medicine? Maybe modern medicine is in fact killing people, while less developed countries are using more traditional methods, while dealing with it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Shaunoc

JoChervil wrote:
    I have one more question, which is actually related to all my previous questions.

I think you drove him out of the building

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Mwengwe

ShineOn7 wrote: »
    Hi

I've noticed you've been very quiet. Is everything ok, or was this a goodbye? https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=113454875&postcount=4929

If you're still answering questions:

How do you feel about the current numbers as of today? (Monday May 25th). Do you still feel we could reach 15k total mortalities by April next year?

Thanks as always for your work

Is there any way of seeing what that post is in response to

Mwengwe wrote: »
    Is there any way of seeing what that post is in response to

I think you'll have to find the post's number in the thread (#4929) and work your way backwards

I'm un-following this thread myself now. The consultant won't be back imo

Happy you're back, though that last post made me really depressed.

Anyway, I have a more medical question, or two.

Regarding treatment protocols, what is the standard of care in Ireland for hospitalized Covid-19 patients?

Is interferon and an anticoagulant given on admission if the bloodwork supports it?

Any antivirals in use currently? If so, which ones?

Have rules about mechanical ventilation changed since March? Are you trying to keep patients off the vents as much as possible? Instead using high flow O2, proning and CPAP?

When the blodworks are indicating high D-dimers and CRP along with low lymphocyte counts, is the patient put on immunomodulators or suppressants? Would you be able to tell me/us what they are? Like, IL-6 inhibitors or glucocorticosteroids, or a different drug/method to blunt the cytokine storm?

When it does come to intubation, are lower preassures uses now when compared to March with higher O2 ratios?

Thanks again for taking the time to answer our layman questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Pseudonym121

Hi Hmmzis,

Do you mind explaining what part made you depressed? I don’t think I’ve said anything which isn’t fairly common knowledge. Plus I think getting a vaccine in the timeline we are looking at is amazing news. They used to take decades and even more recently I think the record is like five or six years. Getting something within the year is an amazing testament to the power of science.

I can only imagine it may have been that you thought this was done and dusted, am I right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭yosemitesam1

How do we evaluate whether the lockdown was good value for money?
    In a clinical setting how would it be evaluated what is an acceptable cost per year of life (presumably corrected for age) gained and would you have any typical figures that might be used for non covid issues for comparison?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

What’s your take on Joe McHugh saying that they can’t afford to fix schools (Pupil teacher ratio etc) so just plan to open them without the 2m social distancing at all?

I’m dying to get back to school (teacher and parent) but at the same time I’m concerned that we are going to be in classrooms with up to 9 different classes with 30 odd students a day when it’s been deemed by the experts that we need to be 2m apart and all other workplaces are expected to implement that

I’m equally terrified we are going to be asked to teach both in school students and home students simultaneously. It nearly broke me minding/teaching my own while juggling distance learning

Hi Hmmzis,

Do you mind explaining what part made you depressed? I don’t think I’ve said anything which isn’t fairly common knowledge. Plus I think getting a vaccine in the timeline we are looking at is amazing news. They used to take decades and even more recently I think the record is like five or six years. Getting something within the year is an amazing testament to the power of science.

I can only imagine it may have been that you thought this was done and dusted, am I right?

The kicker was the part about the vaccines not providing any efficacy beyond a few months to a year. From the articles that I've been reading the prognosis/estimations were in the tetanus jab region of 5-10 years. Ah well, if it's a year we can live with it. We get flu jabs every year in the office anyway.
    Also, here (https://science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2020/06/15/science.abc7424/tab-pdf) they found MBCs in a SARS survivor this year and they're still packing a punch. Btw. it's a great paper, could be a way to snuff out these sarbecoviruses for good, or at least some of them.
    So yeah, I was hoping for longer duration effect from the vaccines.

The other was about the complications the survivors get. Doesn't seem to be much data on that around (that I've seen at least). The few papers I've seen that follow up on patients after hospital discharge have shown rather positive signs of lungs healing and those dark lines (potential scarring) diminishing. Since you're seeing things first hand I reckon you'd have a better picture of what's happening on a bigger scale over a longer period. Renal damage was new to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Kerry25x

Hi, you seem really positive that we'll have a vaccine in the next 8-10 months. Will you have any reservations about the vaccines safety?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,992 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

If the consultant is back, is 'snotting' ( ejecting snot out of your nose done usually by people exercising) a way covid19 could be spread? if you can pass the virus by sneezing why not snotting?

Hey up Bud....See you haven't been replying on here since 16/06...Are you getting fed up of us??....
    As I have mentioned before...Back in 09-10/19 I had legionnaires disease...Am wondering if the T-cells produced during that episode would be beneficial in providing some resistance/ protection to covid...See this extract...
    "MCs are part of the immune system's first line of defence against the bacteria and in this case responded to the infection by secreting a chemical messenger called interleukin-12.

This in turn drove T cells to produce large amounts of interferon gamma, another powerful chemical messenger of the immune system that then fed back and instructed the MCs to kill the engulfed Legionella bacteria. All this happened within 48 hours.

"With a knowledge of the immune cell circuitry involved in defence against Legionella, we can understand what an effective immune response looks like," said Professor Elizabeth Hartland, University of Melbourne lead researcher at the Doherty Institute.

"Knowing this, we can now focus on how to manipulate and optimise the immune response to fight infection."

from....
    https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160616110247.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Kerry25x

What do you think about the fact that daily worldwide cases have pretty much doubled since April yet daily deaths have significantly dropped? Down to inaccurate reporting of deaths in places like India and USA or have we really gotten that much better at treating the virus in a few months?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 193 ✭✭rahmalec

Kerry25x wrote: »
    What do you think about the fact that daily worldwide cases have pretty much doubled since April yet daily deaths have significantly dropped? Down to inaccurate reporting of deaths in places like India and USA or have we really gotten that much better at treating the virus in a few months?

That's a great question actually, and would love to hear an opinion from someone more in the know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,346 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Kerry25x wrote: »

I'll throw in a theory based on mere speculative observation. I think the number of deaths are down because people in the danger age gruops are more cautions and cases are up because the lower less affected age gruops are catching the disease more easily but not being as much affected.

My emperical evidence? the number of older people I see shopping wearing masks vs the younger ones out partying in Stephens green last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭Yester

How are you getting on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭august12

Yester wrote: »
    How are you getting on?
    I was wondering the same, we haven't had an update in a while I think,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭JimmyVik

Wow.
    I read this thread.
    It was really good, but seems to have died.
    Thats a pity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭padser

JimmyVik wrote: »
    Wow.
    I read this thread.
    It was really good, but seems to have died.
    Thats a pity.

The dude was forecasting his own extreme vulnerability to COVID so maybe he was right.

Good thread though, v interesting. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭now online

Hi,

I've checked back a lot in the hope you might post again. I found your posts to be both interesting and informative.

I'd love your thoughts about where we're at now and what we can do if anything to avoid continuous lockdowns.

Hope you're keeping well!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

I think about this person regularly as well. They had some very insightful observations.

What a different time it was.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

s1ippy wrote: »
    I think about this person regularly as well. They had some very insightful observations.

What a different time it was.

Seems like years ago.

Has anyone DM'd them to see if they are ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭thegetawaycar

I know we haven't gotten around to getting answers recently but I just want to ask if there's any word in the hospitals on how they believe a vaccine/vaccines will change the landscape for Covid restrictions and the timeframe expected for them.

Hope the consultant is keeping well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭august12

I know we haven't gotten around to getting answers recently but I just want to ask if there's any word in the hospitals on how they believe a vaccine/vaccines will change the landscape for Covid restrictions and the timeframe expected for them.

Hope the consultant is keeping well!

Consultant is fine I think, I mistakenly asked this question in the answers thread and this is the reply from Niamh.

'He has assured me he will get back to the thread in his own time which is why I have left it open this long.'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

It would be good to hear from him at this point in time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭hesaidshesaid

It would be good to hear from him at this point in time.

I really wish he'd come back, his was the only thread I read on here during lockdown. A voice of reason. I often check to see if he's posted again. Like others here, I hope he's safe and healthy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement