Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vampire Bites.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Dr. Zaius Dr. Zaius!

Tilly wrote: »
    Really? Did the pages of your "deadly comebacks" book stick together?

I was quoting Biff Tannen from Back to the Future...obviously went way over your head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

I was quoting Biff Tannen from Back to the Future...obviously went way over your head

Shut up, you're not even a real doctor!!!

Shut up, you're not even a real doctor!!!

No, but I can siiiiiiiiiiiing! :-P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

So can I. Let's have a sing off to settle this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭LadyAthame

So can I. Let's have a sing off to settle this!

You are both ****ed. I can sing you under the table. I will sing this mother down.

• Advertisement

:-) http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YwWK9le2CD8

*feels terrible for derailing the thread!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,838 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

You DO know they are not real, don't you? If you are some kind of twilight nut and honestly believe in vampires.... I just do not have words for this kind of idiocy.
    Oh they are quite real I can assure you.

Many of the myth aren't real of course. Being bitten by a vampire doesn't give you an insatiable desire to count things, nor does it improve your sense of fashion. Living longer and the ability to transmorph sadly to say are just myths.

But the bit about being bitten by a flying blood sucking creature at night and needing to see experts before the symptoms develop or you'll spend the rest of your life avoiding normal food and drink and being highly contagious, fearing the light is very true. It can get to the stage where the sight, sound or even the mention of holy water could trigger spasms.

The length of the incubation period is important, because it's the only period in which treatment can be successful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

Banshee Bones were much nicer.

Advertisement