Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flyefit Tallaght - parking

Options
  • 12-02-2019 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭

Its says on the Flyefit website that the parking for Tallaght is the car park for ALDI and they have an arrangement with the car park operator for 2 hours for gym users.

Where is the car park for ALDI? It is "Best Car Parks?".

Also - has anyone used it and what do they think?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

The Aldi car park is straight through the roundabout if you were leaving Tallaght Hospital, towards the luas and it's on the right hand side.

https://www.google.com/maps/@53.2886559,-6.3755986,3a,90y,230.49h,92.08t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sgpwSVajKCCsDxKh71AKayQ!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

I've never used the gym but the car park works well.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,728 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

You'll get 3 free hours of parking in the Square.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

Thanks so much for the info - despite living quite nearby I just dont know my way around that little section at all!!

Good tip re parking in the square - if I need a 3 hours gym session Ill remember that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

The car park is grand, as a previous poster mentioned you turn towards the Sq when coming off the roundabout at the hospital and it's on the right when you drive down the ramp there's a sign on the wall directing you to where flyefit users can park. There's plenty of spaces and the lifts and escalators will drop you right at the door of the gym.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,406 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Charlie19 wrote: »
    You'll get 3 free hours of parking in the Square.

Have they changed that recently? It was always 2 previously.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,557 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Have they changed that recently? It was always 2 previously.

Was 3 for most of December

But it's 2 hours again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

I presume you get free parking if you shop in ALDI?

Im thinking I might use the gym, then do the weekly shop in ALDI on a saturday - but that would take longer than 2 hours so might have to exit car park and drive round the block and back in to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Yep I used to pop over to Aldi after the gym and buy stuff, you can validate your parking there too to get it free. There's a machine just behind the checkouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

....... wrote: »
    I presume you get free parking if you shop in ALDI?

Im thinking I might use the gym, then do the weekly shop in ALDI on a saturday - but that would take longer than 2 hours so might have to exit car park and drive round the block and back in to do it.

Not necessarily. It's free for the first 2 hours in both Flyefit and Aldi so no real way around it. There is a good deal of parking and it is very handy for getting a few things after the gym in Aldi!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Parking is free for 2 hours in Flyefit Tallaght, they have a validator to the left of the turnstyles.

• Advertisement
Advertisement