Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CPAP machine replacement

Options
  • 29-12-2017 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭

Looking for some advice and guidance on CPAP machines and purchasing a new machine.
    I currently have a Philips Respironics machine with humidifier attached. The machine is about 4 years old.
    Due to change in living circumstances (3 days a week in 1 location, 4 in another), I either need to replace the Philips machine with a more portable version, or alternatively, buy another machine, and have one in each place.
    I'm hoping some of the Boardees here might have some suggestions on where to buy a new machine (Dublin or the internet), and some recommendations on machines that might be suitable?
    Also, has anybody used those newer machines that have autopressure, as well as information being sent to the GP/Consultant/smartphones, could they give me their opinion on the machine?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Air Liquide Healthcare supplied a friend with a cpap machine. Don't know costs or anything but give them a call.

Advertisement