Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

The court won't give a fcuk whether it's disgusting or not, just if it's legal. I must say it's some gamble. He'll get hammered if found guilty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Tippsman

Twister2 wrote: »
    "Disgusting"

That rings a bell

Martin Callinan

First thing that came to mind.
    pablo128 wrote: »
    The court won't give a fcuk whether it's disgusting or not, just if it's legal. I must say it's some gamble. He'll get hammered if found guilty.

True that but state evidence is shakey, the rest got 8-12 but they were caught with guns.

An alleged suspect in the Garth hutch murder has move from Turkey to Dubai

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭EMPunk

Hoboo wrote: »
    Where the **** are the mods. Football tickets? Guns seized in Dover?

I don't understand your issue with his post, Considering the accused in that story is someone that used to post here :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

EMPunk wrote: »
    I don't understand your issue with his post, Considering the accused in that story is someone that used to post here :confused:

It's not!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,515 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

It's not!!!
    Sure sounds like the same person. the court seems to think they are.

A 37-year-old Dublin criminal who was found with 60 firearms in his car at the port of Dover in England last month is due to appear before a district court this morning on separate fraud-related charges.
    However, Robert Keogh will not be present in Dun Laoghaire District Court today because he is locked up in the UK and facing a lengthy custodial sentence there.

Dun Laoghaire District Court previously heard that the gambler and serial conman duped football fans into handing over money for non-existent tickets to Premier League matches, but promised to repay his victims.

No wrong person. It is another lad from tallaght who was posting as DZ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Whether he is or not, he was caught smuggling guns into Dover. If we discussed every international story about gun smuggling the thread would be named International Gun Smuggling.

Mod note in the first post..."Please keep this on the topic of the shootings."

Who also happens to be a conman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

Whether he is or not, he was caught smuggling guns into Dover. If we discussed every international story about gun smuggling the thread would be named International Gun Smuggling.

I presume you've reported any posts you feel dont belong here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭Odelay

Wouldn’t 60 hand guns be handy for shootings? What else would they do with them? You can be quite certain that some would have been destined for Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Suckit wrote: »

The lad caught with the weed and 1.4mill coke in drog is based in Bettystown too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Odelay wrote: »
    Wouldn’t 60 hand guns be handy for shootings? What else would they do with them? You can be quite certain that some would have been destined for Ireland.

There’s no scientific research that has proven any link between hand guns and shootings, mere speculation at the moment, and probably more suitable for the conspiracies forum.

No wrong person. It is another lad from tallaght who was posting as DZ

Nope it sure wasn't;).... that rumor was spread here when that other lad got exposed in the papers for the GAA ticket scam just a coincidence regards the timing.

The gun story is the person that posted as DZ, his name was outed long before that other fella ever entered the equation

begbysback wrote: »
    There’s no scientific research that has proven any link between hand guns and shootings, mere speculation at the moment, and probably more suitable for the conspiracies forum.

Ye wha? Like in general?

• Advertisement

Nope it sure wasn't;).... that rumor was spread here when that other lad got exposed in the papers for the GAA ticket scam just a coincidence regards the timing.

The gun story is the person that posted as DZ, his name was outed long before that other fella ever entered the equation

It was WB. Read the articles about both. OPEN YOUR EYES AND DO SOME RESEARCH. and while ur at it take the muppets that are like u off with ya

DZ was a chap called Wes.

There is a thread here outing him. Well i'm nearly sure there is/was. Maybe you know better than me

It was WB. Read the articles about both. OPEN YOUR EYES AND DO SOME RESEARCH. and while ur at it take the muppets that are like u off with ya

Ye that's what i thought :confused:

And I dont know why this thing has been quiet just too many dopes on it. There was a gangland shooting and the news has been rife with stories about it. Hape of muppets sitting round waiting for a story on flashy nothing else concerns them. Ostriches

:rolleyes:;) Think you should take your own advice there pal, muppets that think they know things cos they read them on boards.

• Advertisement

:rolleyes:;) Think you should take your own advice there pal, muppets that think they know things cos they read them on boards.

Read the articles about RK and WB u sad troll. If you have the intellectual competencies of a 12 year old u will be able to deduce who was who. Now do one u sad pathetic troll.
    As NG once said to DA.. "Catch aids and die"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,536 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Mod: Thread closed for review/cleanup/cards/bans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,536 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Open again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

Couple of big names caught rapid earlier...

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭HarryStuby

Couple of big names caught rapid earlier...

1 massive name anyway, the hitman and the target would have been best of mates before it all kicked off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭trixiebust

HarryStuby wrote: »
    1 massive name anyway, the hitman and the target would have been best of mates before it all kicked off

Any names released?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

trixiebust wrote: »
    Any names released?

The whistleblower has thrown out a couple of names.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭harris33

Wats the link for whistleblower

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭GolfNut33

harris33 wrote: »
    Wats the link for whistleblower

Just search twitter for The Whistleblower

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭harris33

GolfNut33 wrote: »
    Just search twitter for The Whistleblower

Ok cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

The whistleblower is chuffed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

The Whistleblower named Trevor Byrne as the main lad who got lifted. Pádraig the photographer said he was told to return to Ireland to kill the Hutch member who was named Tac1 in the Regency, and who was recently released from prison.

Coincidentally, this two year sentence would have been completed recently.

https://m.herald.ie/news/monks-nephew-under-threat-in-jail-as-cartel-blames-him-for-bloodbath-36383159.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Dante7 wrote: »
    The Whistleblower named Trevor Byrne as the main lad who got lifted. Pádraig the photographer said he was told to return to Ireland to kill the Hutch member who was named Tac1 in the Regency, and who was recently released from prison.

Coincidentally, this two year sentence would have been completed recently.

https://m.herald.ie/news/monks-nephew-under-threat-in-jail-as-cartel-blames-him-for-bloodbath-36383159.html

Is this the fella that was in Cloverhill, when his cousin was killed outside?

It's a bit ****e OmarLittle is now banned from the thread for reacting to off topic nonsense when he was a key contributor. Hopefully that's lifted now the thread has been cleaned up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Is this the fella that was in Cloverhill, when his cousin was killed outside?

Brother. Read the Whistleblower and Pádraig tweets. You should be able to put it together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Dante7 wrote: »
    Brother. Read the Whistleblower and Pádraig tweets. You should be able to put it together.

Yeah I thought so, just looking for confirmation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

It's a bit ****e OmarLittle is now banned from the thread for reacting to off topic nonsense when he was a key contributor. Hopefully that's lifted now the thread has been cleaned up.

That's a big +1 from me.

In fairness to Omar, he didn't do anything wrong until he snapped at that one guy.

@Mr E.

Please give Omar another chance, I'll vouch for him!

They didnt ban me.
    Silly move by myself I wont be biting the bait again haha thanks peeps.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

There was a theory going around he a few months back that flashy doesn’t run **** in Finglas, the sun reported today the person arrested on Friday was gifted Finglas from Daniel Kinahan, so is it true then flashy is just a fall man.

• Advertisement

There was a theory going around he a few months back that flashy doesn’t run **** in Finglas, the sun reported today the person arrested on Friday was gifted Finglas from Daniel Kinahan, so is it true then flashy is just a fall man.

I could be wrong but I think the papers several times have implied that flashy was put in charge because the big player ,arrested the other night, had to flee on charges.

Only just read that article your referring to there. There u go theres the charges he fled on then. I'd say your half right I'd say there is an element of him being set up to fall. But he also must have been well regarded too as there would been others who could have been picked and it was flashy picked despite his young age at the time what was he 21 r 22.

Yesterdays sunday world had a piece in it about the liam branigan trial. Audio transcripts of lads talking about how kinahan is mad to ride someone else since he got married. The whistleblower has screenshots up

Yesterdays sunday world had a piece in it about the liam branigan trial. Audio transcripts of lads talking about how kinahan is mad to ride someone else since he got married. The whistleblower has screenshots up

Read them last night alright, the lads in the doghouse at home :D

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭rondog

The hitman was a smack head over in the UK,hung around with another junkie over there too.His concience must be getting to Trevor.All those murders.Only a mattr of time before all those uppers,downers and coke take its toll and he makes a boo boo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Twister2

How much of the drug trade nationally do travellers have ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭Odelay

I don’t have the exact CSO numbers, but think it’s around 40-%

16.2% according to whothehellwouldfcukinghavethatstat

Odelay wrote: »
    I don’t have the exact CSO numbers, but think it’s around 40-%

It's ok I'll dig up the figures myself:D

Was looking for a ballpark

Would it be like 5 or 25 or 50?

Anyone hazard a guess

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭rondog

The Monkey Joyces have a fairly big crew.Ross browning would look after them.Apart from them the rest of the p1keys are small numbers.all in all id say 1% of the drug trade.Theyd only sell to their own.

Who in their right mind would trust a traveller!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement