Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Suckit wrote: »

The lad caught with the weed and 1.4mill coke in drog is based in Bettystown too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Odelay wrote: »
    Wouldn’t 60 hand guns be handy for shootings? What else would they do with them? You can be quite certain that some would have been destined for Ireland.

There’s no scientific research that has proven any link between hand guns and shootings, mere speculation at the moment, and probably more suitable for the conspiracies forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭EMPunk

No wrong person. It is another lad from tallaght who was posting as DZ

Nope it sure wasn't;).... that rumor was spread here when that other lad got exposed in the papers for the GAA ticket scam just a coincidence regards the timing.

The gun story is the person that posted as DZ, his name was outed long before that other fella ever entered the equation

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

begbysback wrote: »
    There’s no scientific research that has proven any link between hand guns and shootings, mere speculation at the moment, and probably more suitable for the conspiracies forum.

Ye wha? Like in general?

• Advertisement

EMPunk wrote: »
    Nope it sure wasn't;).... that rumor was spread here when that other lad got exposed in the papers for the GAA ticket scam just a coincidence regards the timing.

The gun story is the person that posted as DZ, his name was outed long before that other fella ever entered the equation

It was WB. Read the articles about both. OPEN YOUR EYES AND DO SOME RESEARCH. and while ur at it take the muppets that are like u off with ya

DZ was a chap called Wes.

There is a thread here outing him. Well i'm nearly sure there is/was. Maybe you know better than me

It was WB. Read the articles about both. OPEN YOUR EYES AND DO SOME RESEARCH. and while ur at it take the muppets that are like u off with ya

Ye that's what i thought :confused:

And I dont know why this thing has been quiet just too many dopes on it. There was a gangland shooting and the news has been rife with stories about it. Hape of muppets sitting round waiting for a story on flashy nothing else concerns them. Ostriches

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭EMPunk

:rolleyes:;) Think you should take your own advice there pal, muppets that think they know things cos they read them on boards.

• Advertisement

:rolleyes:;) Think you should take your own advice there pal, muppets that think they know things cos they read them on boards.

Read the articles about RK and WB u sad troll. If you have the intellectual competencies of a 12 year old u will be able to deduce who was who. Now do one u sad pathetic troll.
    As NG once said to DA.. "Catch aids and die"

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Mod: Thread closed for review/cleanup/cards/bans.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Open again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

Couple of big names caught rapid earlier...

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭HarryStuby

Couple of big names caught rapid earlier...

1 massive name anyway, the hitman and the target would have been best of mates before it all kicked off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭trixiebust

HarryStuby wrote: »
    1 massive name anyway, the hitman and the target would have been best of mates before it all kicked off

Any names released?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

trixiebust wrote: »
    Any names released?

The whistleblower has thrown out a couple of names.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭harris33

Wats the link for whistleblower

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭GolfNut33

harris33 wrote: »
    Wats the link for whistleblower

Just search twitter for The Whistleblower

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭harris33

GolfNut33 wrote: »
    Just search twitter for The Whistleblower

Ok cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

The whistleblower is chuffed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

The Whistleblower named Trevor Byrne as the main lad who got lifted. Pádraig the photographer said he was told to return to Ireland to kill the Hutch member who was named Tac1 in the Regency, and who was recently released from prison.

Coincidentally, this two year sentence would have been completed recently.

https://m.herald.ie/news/monks-nephew-under-threat-in-jail-as-cartel-blames-him-for-bloodbath-36383159.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Dante7 wrote: »
    The Whistleblower named Trevor Byrne as the main lad who got lifted. Pádraig the photographer said he was told to return to Ireland to kill the Hutch member who was named Tac1 in the Regency, and who was recently released from prison.

Coincidentally, this two year sentence would have been completed recently.

https://m.herald.ie/news/monks-nephew-under-threat-in-jail-as-cartel-blames-him-for-bloodbath-36383159.html

Is this the fella that was in Cloverhill, when his cousin was killed outside?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,535 ✭✭✭Hoboo

It's a bit ****e OmarLittle is now banned from the thread for reacting to off topic nonsense when he was a key contributor. Hopefully that's lifted now the thread has been cleaned up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Is this the fella that was in Cloverhill, when his cousin was killed outside?

Brother. Read the Whistleblower and Pádraig tweets. You should be able to put it together.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Dante7 wrote: »
    Brother. Read the Whistleblower and Pádraig tweets. You should be able to put it together.

Yeah I thought so, just looking for confirmation

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Hoboo wrote: »
    It's a bit ****e OmarLittle is now banned from the thread for reacting to off topic nonsense when he was a key contributor. Hopefully that's lifted now the thread has been cleaned up.

That's a big +1 from me.

In fairness to Omar, he didn't do anything wrong until he snapped at that one guy.

@Mr E.

Please give Omar another chance, I'll vouch for him!

They didnt ban me.
    Silly move by myself I wont be biting the bait again haha thanks peeps.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

There was a theory going around he a few months back that flashy doesn’t run **** in Finglas, the sun reported today the person arrested on Friday was gifted Finglas from Daniel Kinahan, so is it true then flashy is just a fall man.

• Advertisement

There was a theory going around he a few months back that flashy doesn’t run **** in Finglas, the sun reported today the person arrested on Friday was gifted Finglas from Daniel Kinahan, so is it true then flashy is just a fall man.

I could be wrong but I think the papers several times have implied that flashy was put in charge because the big player ,arrested the other night, had to flee on charges.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement