Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote 79stg

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Bit the bullet and ordered it for delivery the 7th. One question can it turn on TV and change input if the TV doesn't have hdmi cec?

Yes, it can control devices using the following means:

- IR
    - Bluetooth
    - IP Control

Most TV's would use IR

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Chimichangas

Must be over now. Hopefully next time!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭torrevieja

How much was it this morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,920 ✭✭✭dodzy

torrevieja wrote: »
    How much was it this morning?

79£

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

Patww79 wrote: »
    Anyone's actually dispatched?

Yes, woke to a dispatch notification

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Dermobrickie

Anyone's actually dispatched?

Yea mine dispatched this morning,

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Mine has expected arrival date of March 20th, not in a panic so not pushed on lead time

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭irelandrover

Mine has an expected arrival of the 9th or 10th March. Still not dispatched.
    As said earlier, i didnt really want it but now I'm quite excited to start playing with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭golfpaul

Can't believe I missed this, up to 127 now. Must put an alert on CCC for this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭vjmcdonnell

I already have the remote, just need the hub

Mine has an expected arrival of the 9th or 10th March. Still not dispatched.
    As said earlier, i didnt really want it but now I'm quite excited to start playing with it.

Mine was dispatched and is arriving tomorrow.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

If you go on a chat with them there’s a good chance they can cancel for you, I’ve done this quite a bit successfully

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

Why cancel?

They do have stock. Mine is arriving today.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

You should have no issues selling it on...

Hold out for it Pat. You won't be waiting long; you'd be biting off your nose to spite your face in this instance I feel. It's a serious bit of kit and I've used it before. I have the harmony one which I love so didn't bother but I'd have been all over it had I not a decent control already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭fdevine

I ordered within minutes of the deal going live and mine hasn't dispatched yet.

Delivery is still down for on or before next Tuesday (13th).

Most times any delays are just down to allocating stock, with that stock being all over Europe. I got an Amazon order recently that dispatched from Spain.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

This normally means that it is already shipping, usually it means it is being transferred from one warehouse to another one before actually sending it to you by courier.

Amazon have their own internal shipping service. Usually they transfer items from their UK depots to Irish depots by their own service before then shipping it out to you by courier. It doesn't really take any longer then if they shipped straight from the UK, as the courier would do the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,064 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Mine originally had the we're waiting for a delivery date but got an email this morning to say it's being prepared for dispatch! Have patience people.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Mine originally had the we're waiting for a delivery date but got an email this morning to say it's being prepared for dispatch! Have patience people.
    I'd say they've 000's to fulfil. I'd be as, if not more confident with AMZ than pretty much any other online retailer with hot items such as this.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭yoshimitsu

Amazon are (normally) true champions of the "under-promise, over-deliver" customer service philosophy

Just some advice to those receiving their Harmony in the next few days, I had a much easier time setting it up on my laptop vs the amsrtphone app. You're can definitely do it on a smartphone but the application for PC/Mac is more intuitive, less prone to getting stuck on one of the steps.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭walshy123

i'll take it off your hands

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Dummy

golfpaul wrote: »
    Can't believe I missed this, up to 127 now. Must put an alert on CCC for this.

What is CCC please?

Rgds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,064 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

My order has been dispatched from Germany. Amazon must be trawling all their warehouses for stock to fulfill orders.

Advertisement