Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

Watching tour de france highlights

Serious impressive stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Agh the humidity around here is unreal, 38C and 80%, kinda like having a sauna every time you go our to walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Go on, spill the beans, do the avatars match the 'packages' then?.

I gentleman never tells.

they need to change their avatar to The Mad Hatter. :D

Posters here are real sound & nice people in real life too

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I met an angel of a boardsie :) and some I haven't met yet but I do keep an eye on them ;)

Autosport wrote:
    I met an angel of a boardsie and some I haven't met yet but I do keep an eye on them

You do realise I've hacked your camera and am just looping on footage on it.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You do realise I've hacked your camera and am just looping on footage on it.

I hate to tell you but you didn't find all my cameras :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

How could I not Seph! :pac:

Yay 😛

I'm in mahon point omniplex waiting for Spiderman to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Enjoy! I am definitely going to Annabelle one of the next few nights. Got so lazy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

On the couch. Love this thread. Love you guys.

But reflecting on my decision to rejoin and engage in boards again, when I read some of the crap that people post in response to my oft hilarious and always well-meaning musings....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

FFred wrote: »

But reflecting on my decision to rejoin and engage in boards again, when I read some of the crap that people post in response to my oft hilarious and always well-meaning musings....

Don't mind em FFred!

Tableside finishing dinner after the 7 Yr old pitching the mother of all fits. Hurry up, September!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,825 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Don't let it bother your head at all Ffred , just be selective in what you choose to pay heed to :)

Having a coffee while youngest grandchild is sleeping . I could be posting in the middle of the night if she wakes up :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I've only been off for one night yet i'm lost trying to track down some events in those hours. Why can't folk write things down/fill in reports?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

..... Why can't folk write things down/fill in reports?

Because then other people would know whats been going on :P

I'm watching a replay of Mr Armstrong jumping on to the moon

Where were you July 20 1969 ?

( I was swanning around Italy )

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    ......... Hurry up, September!!

I guess thats when FFred goes back to school ;)

I've only been off for one night yet i'm lost trying to track down some events in those hours. Why can't folk write things down/fill in reports?

If you write it down, there is evidence. It's like you never graduated Shenanigans 101.

0lddog wrote: »
    I guess thats when FFred goes back to school ;)

hqdefault.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    If you write it down, there is evidence. It's like you never graduated Shenanigans 101.

Our computer overlords will not tolerate such laziness even under shenanigans law. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couch side, also met some lovely boardises today :)

couch side, also met some lovely boardises today :)

Me right now... I wasn’t invited ...boooo

ignore-ostracize-alone-rude-feeling-depressed-left-out-blacklist-clique-BTRJRA.jpg

Is it still considered sulking if no one else knows you are sulking?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Is it still considered sulking if no one else knows you are sulking?

I deleted luckiest man off snap chat in a sulk and sez “add me back” there when I calmed down and he’s like “add you back? Why? Did you block me”. I was fuming, he was probably delighted with the peace

^^ Haha oops.. Anyway, boards outing anyone?. :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Still in cinema , waiting for after credit scenes.

Ignore it best you can, you made after hours a fun place again with your threads .

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Still in cinema , waiting for after credit scenes.

Good Movie?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Just back from local fundraising concert. Nice night!

Good Movie?

It's comes sephers approved 😎

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Sitting in a bar in Warsaw enjoying life.

Sitting in a bar in Warsaw enjoying life.

Is it a metal bar?

Deskside pondering a musical genre change

Couchside watching my favourite man and chatting with my favourite man :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,825 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Kitchen , having coffee and toast .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement