Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
17-01-2020, 13:12   #61
Mr.S
Moderator
 
Mr.S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 18,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by niteclubbecks View Post
Can’t believe all the one beds are gone. Hopefully they ll release more soon
Open to correction, but there’s a whole other block still to be develop.
Mr.S is offline  
Advertisement
17-01-2020, 13:26   #62
niteclubbecks
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.S View Post
Open to correction, but there’s a whole other block still to be develop.


Hopefully soon as lease is up at current place soon
niteclubbecks is offline  
19-01-2020, 18:13   #63
Mr.S
Moderator
 
Mr.S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 18,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by kceire View Post
Block 31.
That's the one.

And I think a couple of more apartments coming for both blocks with move in dates for May.
Mr.S is offline  
19-01-2020, 20:52   #64
niteclubbecks
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 121
Curious as to where you guys are all getting the information from

Last edited by Gumbo; 20-02-2020 at 17:45. Reason: Deleted post quote removed
niteclubbecks is offline  
Thanks from:
19-01-2020, 21:20   #65
Mr.S
Moderator
 
Mr.S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 18,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by niteclubbecks View Post
Curious as to where you guys are all getting the information from
The planning permission and development documents - if you go back a few pages you can see the links for the development submissions.
Mr.S is offline  
Advertisement
19-01-2020, 23:34   #66
niteclubbecks
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 121
Would love to get one or the 1 bedroom apartment . Also curious to see if they ll have a open viewing
niteclubbecks is offline  
21-01-2020, 09:14   #67
Gumbo
Moderator
 
Gumbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,142
Deleted

Last edited by Gumbo; 20-02-2020 at 17:46.
Gumbo is offline  
21-01-2020, 09:19   #68
niteclubbecks
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 121
I’ve already registered but as you said. They re all booked out already

Last edited by Gumbo; 20-02-2020 at 17:46. Reason: Deleted post quote removed
niteclubbecks is offline  
21-01-2020, 09:34   #69
Mr.S
Moderator
 
Mr.S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 18,109
One beds seem to have gone very quickly, but plenty of 2/3 beds left
Mr.S is offline  
Advertisement
22-01-2020, 22:18   #70
niteclubbecks
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.S View Post
One beds seem to have gone very quickly, but plenty of 2/3 beds left

Yes true but they are upping the price tho. Which isn’t fair. One beds won’t be ready till May now. That is what I was told directly by one of their reps
niteclubbecks is offline  
23-01-2020, 10:42   #71
Mr.S
Moderator
 
Mr.S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 18,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by niteclubbecks View Post
Yes true but they are upping the price tho. Which isn’t fair. One beds won’t be ready till May now. That is what I was told directly by one of their reps
There are 3 different price tiers based on size, could be that your seeing as the prices look the same!

Existing one beds won’t be ready until May? I heard from the last week saying the existing stock would all be available on time.

Anyone hear different?
Mr.S is offline  
24-01-2020, 18:19   #72
bigfeckineejit
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.S View Post
There are 3 different price tiers based on size, could be that your seeing as the prices look the same!

Existing one beds won’t be ready until May? I heard from the last week saying the existing stock would all be available on time.

Anyone hear different?
Perhaps the next round of 1 beds won't be advertised until May or something like that?
bigfeckineejit is offline  
29-01-2020, 22:19   #73
franglan
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,137
Looking at these now with my girlfriend. Would be looking at the one beds - am I a bit late to this particular party? Wondering are they fully subscribed do we know?
franglan is offline  
29-01-2020, 22:57   #74
niteclubbecks
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by franglan View Post
Looking at these now with my girlfriend. Would be looking at the one beds - am I a bit late to this particular party? Wondering are they fully subscribed do we know?
Myself and my partner signed up and all to be told all the one beds were already gone. Who knows when the next phase will be released.

Very annoyed the one beds are already gone
niteclubbecks is offline  
30-01-2020, 07:12   #75
Mr.S
Moderator
 
Mr.S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 18,109
I’d say there is a chance that some people won’t pay deposits when they are due in a couple of weeks - all the one beds had move in dates from mid Feb to end of March, so keep an eye on the website!
Mr.S is offline  
(2) thanks from:
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet